RPGM Abandoned Vis Major: Awakening [2018-11-19] [Doki Ninja]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
I hope for multiple options to deal with her, but war path is the one i am interested in the most. So without it i am probably going to give up on this game.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
That's actualy the reason why i don't like this plot.
I hope so, i don't want to be her ally, please her, or to became her beloved daughter. I want to be her enemy, break her, be the cauase of her fall and maybe later death.
Oh I totally understand that. What I meant was that for Cara right now it's a believable motivation to start manipulating the men and/or sexually degrading herself to help her mother. Haha while I haven't seen anything yet that makes me want to be the cause of the mother's death, I agree that the mother being an antagonist that Cara eventually battles against once she learns how she's been betrayed would be great!

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Oh I totally understand that. What I meant was that for Cara right now it's a believable motivation to start manipulating the men and/or sexually degrading herself to help her mother. Haha while I haven't seen anything yet that makes me want to be the cause of the mother's death, I agree that the mother being an antagonist that Cara eventually battles against once she learns how she's been betrayed would be great!
Yeah, we will see what the next updates will show to us. But for checking this again, i will just wait to the point, that this game will be bigger than previous one.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi,
I'll try to keep it tidy:

Public release is almost here and it will include three additional changes.
  • Control animation speed
  • Sex and kissing sounds
  • Default choice menu (Yes/No/etc.) has a different style now and looks much better
Continuing on - Hugh (Studio).

First event with him - which I mentioned previously - is about measuring MC's body. I've done all 3 paths, played them, expanded some a bit, and now I think it's good. So all 3 paths are done now.

What comes after that is modeling. Now here's where it's different from the previous game.

It is no longer linear, so you don't have to get Barista outfit first, then Gym, then Nurse and so on.
Modeling events go one after another, but they are no longer tied to outfits. So first modeling job will always be the same*, but the outfit you get for doing it can be different (with possible exceptions). So more freedom!
*I have a rather hefty plan for modeling and personalities; I'll see how it works out and post more next week.
- 2 days left. Remember to cast your vote!
Alright, back to work for me, have a good week!

Cheers!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
That's great. Hugh's scenes were the best in my opinion. Can't wait to check new ones

xenos87

May 2, 2017
That's great. Hugh's scenes were the best in my opinion. Can't wait to check new ones
To be fair, the Hugh scenes were also the most developed of them all. He's clearly the dev favorite, probably because the pretense is so much easier to work with.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
To be fair, the Hugh scenes were also the most developed of them all. He's clearly the dev favorite, probably because the pretense is so much easier to work with.
And I thought that's because his charming personality and kindness makes it easier to identify with him:(

Reactions: junkanon

xenos87

May 2, 2017
And I thought that's because his charming personality and kindness makes it easier to identify with him:(
Well, it's just my personal theory :) It might be both, though I am not sure I would call him kind (at least not in the eyes of the mind-reading players ;))

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well, it's just my personal theory :) It might be both, though I am not sure I would call him kind (at least not in the eyes of the mind-reading players ;))
He gave her a dress just for a couple of innocent photos:eek: Very kind and generous man. No doubt about that. George is really close to his kindness but he needs to try a bit more

Reactions: ponyguy and xenos87

xenos87

May 2, 2017
He gave her a dress just for a couple of innocent photos:eek: Very kind and generous man. No doubt about that. George is really close to his kindness but he needs to try a bit more
Of course, yes, you are definitely right :eek:penedeyewink:

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Hello!

Public version is out, and here are the links:

Changelog from v.28.02.2018
  • Includes Fix_10
  • Sex and kissing sounds
  • Control animation speed
  • Visual change to default choices (Yes/No/etc.)

Please report bugs/feedback on or here.

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
I will have to give this game a review, sooner or later, because it has great potential... and maybe, just maybe... Cara will go into the Lida, Sarah, Mia, Lily, Elena, Ashley, D, etc. league

Ohhhh, i know most of those but what game area Mia and D from?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes