RPGM Abandoned Vis Major: Awakening [2018-11-19] [Doki Ninja]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

acesky

Dec 22, 2020
hi guys... anyone can help me.
i play this game in the first meet with george for sign in contract i can't progress the game. can't click the stars icon on the table in george's room. why this happen?

• Angry
Reactions: McAlgar

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
hi guys... anyone can help me.
i play this game in the first meet with george for sign in contract i can't progress the game. can't click the stars icon on the table in george's room. why this happen?
I have no idea because it has been such a long time but at least one scene depended on what side of the table you stood.

exfd4t5y

May 6, 2021
guys, help me get stuck at the beginning of the game, in a cafe at a table. all the links to the fixes are outdated for a long time, please help

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
have to go back and rebuild the game or something like it... I don't know what can be done or if anything can help here...

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
View attachment 2687159
I can't get out of it, I've clicked on everything and it just won't work

does anyone know why?
Several people, myself included unfortunately, have this issue. And since the game is abandoned, it's unlikely for the developer to show up and tell us a work-around for it.

We can only hope that any of the users finds a way to get aroound it :(

• Sad
Reactions: kimurilo

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Guys, for this problem to sign the contract in the cofee, i've downloaded the crunchy version of the previous version of the game, put my save on it, sign the contract, saved and put the save on the newest version
Could you please tell us where we can get that version?

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Could you please tell us where we can get that version?
Nope, it doesn't work. Neither does it matter whether or not I wear panties on my first shift in the cafe.

I found a link to a patch. I presume that it contained a bugfix. But the link now points to a non-existent file.

I play the version that is not compressed. If there's anyone who doesn't have that bug, please let us know if your version was the ompressed one or not.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes