RPGM Abandoned Vis Major: Awakening [2018-11-19] [Doki Ninja]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Is anybody able to help me? When I have to sign the contract for George on the first day, I can not get the contract to "activate"... It doesnt matter if I stand next to george or the wall, i cant click the desk..

Nobody able to help?Any ideas on what to do?

Reactions: lionback

JhomBraun

Donor
Jan 19, 2018
I really liked the original version of this game and was a Patron for that game. Absolutely loved the Cara model weird eyes and all. However, I grew tired of supporting something which the developer decided to remake from the very beginning taking several months to get started on that. Sadly this could have been a great game!

Reactions: Amazonqween

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I really liked the original version of this game and was a Patron for that game. Absolutely loved the Cara model weird eyes and all. However, I grew tired of supporting something which the developer decided to remake from the very beginning taking several months to get started on that. Sadly this could have been a great game!
We've the same story with this game :(

majestax

Jan 8, 2019
Is anybody able to help me? When I have to sign the contract for George on the first day, I can not get the contract to "activate"... It doesnt matter if I stand next to george or the wall, i cant click the desk..

Nobody able to help?Any ideas on what to do?
There are mentions of a patch in the first 10 pages of the thread. I would recommend not to use the compressed version as for me personally, did not work as well as the full extract.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
There are mentions of a patch in the first 10 pages of the thread. I would recommend not to use the compressed version as for me personally, did not work as well as the full extract.
Tried the patch but it didnt work, unfortunately. I wasnt using the compressed version either.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Does anybody have a save file right after signing the contract with George in the Cafe? I´d really like to play this game lol.

lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
Yeah his posts became more and more an excuse on how intricate this bar minigame was or how this path needed to be fixed, and therefore it had taken longer. I finally took the hint and removed my pledge.

Reactions: Netori Popeye
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes