RPGM Abandoned Vis Major: Awakening [2018-11-19] [Doki Ninja]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Is there a cheat to level up minx/neutral/innocent? Or a way to edit it with this?

majestax

Jan 8, 2019
Guys, for those of you that have finished the mini game, I cannot get the old patient to go beyond the massage scenario as well as a black screen for the 2 guys after the first grope attempt. Anyone that has gone further have any suggestions? Old patient I have played more than 10 times as the last customer...

majestax

Jan 8, 2019
it was put on hold but I am also trying to get this answered. If anyone knows, it would be greatly appreciated.

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
I understand the game is abandoned? Judging by the page on Patreon, we will not see the continuation ...

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Extremely sad news. Seems like he lost his will to push forward. Such a shame, it was easily one of the games with female protagonist I was looking forward the most. Unique solutions and adorable MC. I wish Doki the best cuz I know he had barely any time left for game since he changed his job. Hope he's fine and ofc I hope he will return at some point cuz he surely has talent for that.

Reactions: Caiatris and Ryuke

Kirito191919

Sep 16, 2017
Yeah - that's about the time I stopped my few dollars a month support... still - there are some other half decent games out there thankfully! :)
if you searching for a good creator then shaso is your man, he has nice arts and his updates have a huge among of content^^

majestax

Jan 8, 2019
Extremely sad news. Seems like he lost his will to push forward. Such a shame, it was easily one of the games with female protagonist I was looking forward the most. Unique solutions and adorable MC. I wish Doki the best cuz I know he had barely any time left for game since he changed his job. Hope he's fine and ofc I hope he will return at some point cuz he surely has talent for that.
:cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
@TheImage I know it's not 3 months but the dev has totally cleared his Patreon page of all game information & download links... this thread really should be marked as abandoned unfortunately... :(:(:(

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Marked as Abandoned (unfortunately)

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes