RPGM Abandoned Vis Major [v0.48] [Doki Ninja]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
Ok my intentions are about this specific forum but how come some 7z files like this one take forever to "unpack"? I started unpacking the file for this one 6 hours ago and I'm just now 3/4 the way done

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Love the game but it seems that if you stumble early on gaining certain stats you're forever locked out of content because you'll never be able to catch up with the stats checks.

So I'll do some save editing, but the variables aren't labelled. Anyone has a handy guide for them?

EDIT: I figured it out, variables 498-500

Last edited:

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
You can find it in your inventory. You have to use it in house
This will seem like a really dumb question but where/what is my inventory? I right click, open the list of options, go to items and there's nothing there. Is this where I should find it? Thanks in advance :)

Edit: it was a dumb question. I hadn't gone far enough. Got it from Jared. DUHH!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ignazzio

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
This will seem like a really dumb question but where/what is my inventory? I right click, open the list of options, go to items and there's nothing there. Is this where I should find it? Thanks in advance :)

Edit: it was a dumb question. I hadn't gone far enough. Got it from Jared. DUHH!!!
That's right. For other people - to obtain perfume you have to progress Jared's questline (office job). To do so just follow the walkthrough

Reactions: Bogan53

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is content related to those fat and ugly old people completely avoidable in this game?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Is content related to those fat and ugly old people completely avoidable in this game?
It's hard to tell how game will lok after next update cuz it will change a lot. But I think it will stay as it is. You will meet all people and work for them but basically every sexual action is your choice so you won't end up as a slut for a guy who doesn't fit your liking.

Reactions: Prokopije
Jun 18, 2017
when i go to the library for the first time and try to use a computer i can't even access a computer and there isn't anything else that i can interact with in the library, apart from the sleeping person and the girl that is on the computer. i also can't even get out of the library so i'm pretty much stuck there. Can anyone help?

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
when i go to the library for the first time and try to use a computer i can't even access a computer and there isn't anything else that i can interact with in the library, apart from the sleeping person and the girl that is on the computer. i also can't even get out of the library so i'm pretty much stuck there. Can anyone help?
Make sure you try to use the broken computer, then talk to the two guys who are sitting at a computer each (one in the bottom, one in the top right). Once you've done that, talk to the girl behind the counter at the entrance and she should teach you something new...

Jun 18, 2017
Make sure you try to use the broken computer, then talk to the two guys who are sitting at a computer each (one in the bottom, one in the top right). Once you've done that, talk to the girl behind the counter at the entrance and she should teach you something new...
There isn't a person in the top right, there is just a computer there with no one siting at it.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Any cheats for this game? To increase stats as "shameless" and "naive"? Seems to me that there is no much choices...we can play one or another route, and only if we click every bloody fuckin choice from that category. It's not choosing, it's forced choose. If we skip any, any of offered, only we can do after that are white neutral choices, from what I saw so far...
Example- white dress requires level 2 of shameless. And there were only two opportunities for that. pee outside and remove top in front of kids. So, since I skipped second one, no white dress? Also, can't play with kids if you dont go into male restroom. Screw those kind of "choices". Cheats needed...

Also, I found option to disable dreams, but it seems it's not working since it keeps showing me that creepy daddy issue fetish dream with guy who picks up MC after being hit by a car?!

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Any cheats for this game? To increase stats as "shameless" and "naive"? Seems to me that there is no much choices...we can play one or another route, and only if we click every bloody fuckin choice from that category. It's not choosing, it's forced choose. If we skip any, any of offered, only we can do after that are white neutral choices, from what I saw so far...
Example- white dress requires level 2 of shameless. And there were only two opportunities for that. pee outside and remove top in front of kids. So, since I skipped second one, no white dress? Also, can't play with kids if you dont go into male restroom. Screw those kind of "choices". Cheats needed...

Also, I found option to disable dreams, but it seems it's not working since it keeps showing me that creepy daddy issue fetish dream with guy who picks up MC after being hit by a car?!
I guess from that perspective you're kinda right that it's forced. I didn't feel that way since I didn't pick white options often. I though that most basic option aren't points restricted. For me that's minor issue but I know it might be annoying for some. You can cheat pretty easily using method mentioned here

Reactions: Prokopije

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I also picked just one white option - to kick that elder in masked girls room, first time when he approach MC. But it is impossible (because game mechanics) to pick, for example : pee outside(shameless), play with boys (naive) and pick white dress (shameless). It is ok that some actions require certain amount of certain points, but come on, give some "free space" to skip one or two choices from that category and still be able to continue toward that "path". So unfortunately cheating is required.
Also can't understand why give option to disable dreams when they continue to appear :(

Andy

Aug 7, 2016
Seems to me that there is no much choices...we can play one or another route, and only if we click every bloody fuckin choice from that category. It's not choosing, it's forced choose. If we skip any, any of offered, only we can do after that are white neutral choices, from what I saw so far...
I'm not sure how far are you in game, but this is really far from being the case. Most events require a couple of points less than you can have at that moment in time.
The intro does force you to pick one path or the other though with no option to mix them.

Also can't understand why give option to disable dreams when they continue to appear :(
I guess it's a bug, it works fine for me. I checked the code and I don't really see any reason why it wouldn't work for you, but who knows, maybe I missed something.

There isn't a person in the top right, there is just a computer there with no one siting at it.
Did you edit your save game by any chance? This game uses a ton of variables and switches.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm not sure how far are you in game, but this is really far from being the case. Most events require a couple of points less than you can have at that moment in time.
The intro does force you to pick one path or the other though with no option to mix them.

I guess it's a bug, it works fine for me. I checked the code and I don't really see any reason why it wouldn't work for you, but who knows, maybe I missed something.
Well, I just started game, I'm on early begin (MC hit by a car), and so far point requirement is equal to earn chances. Glad to hear it will change in future, but there is editor if needed.
About dream, I asked on patreon and dev said it don't work for that dream it works just for some "recurring dreams". Whatever that means, not there yet.
*****"Hey, the option to disable dreams works for recurring dreams only. At one point in the game you'll get a menu with dreams you can choose."*****

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Moment when you're hit by a car is still more or less an intro. Intro is over when you can roam freely around city. Dreams appear then if you met certain conditions and went to your bed

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This seems not to have choices at all. Stay with that creep in house or leave? but if you leave - Bad End. Lol.
I mean why on the earth they made "choice" there?!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Probably for the sake of a bad end. Sometimes they help to create some fake illusion of choice. Staying in this apartament is important for a plot so that's fine with me. You don't live with this guy. But I think it might be tough for you if you call the only more or less positive guy in a game a creep:p

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Probably for the sake of a bad end. Sometimes they help to create some fake illusion of choice. Staying in this apartament is important for a plot so that's fine with me. You don't live with this guy. But I think it might be tough for you if you call the only more or less positive guy in a game a creep:p
I really ddon't care where MC will live, it's just weird that one of first choices leads to game end.
Well ,I don't know about Ajax soul but he certainly looks like a creep. And there is no way he'll get any action from MC, not in game i play :p

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes