RPGM Abandoned Vis Major [v0.48] [Doki Ninja]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Lol, I Just deleted this game. Choose "help girl with work in caffee" or "refuse" , but if you choose "refuse" MC will change her mind few secs later and help anyway. It is bloody visual novel without choices.
And beside that, when MC goes to collect salary some old creep lands his ugly hands on her back and moves them up and down and there is no way to avoid that. Screw game like this, it's not for me.

Reactions: Sharku

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
You shouldn't judge this book by its cover. You should judge every other in this game:p It's a shame you're standing against pure love...

Edit: It might be. It has some solid, mostly unavoidable foudnations so our character will be corrupted to some extent regardless of choices I guess. But you should check it again after next patch as it will rework tons of stuff so maybe it will change enough for you to enjoy it

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Nope, I'm done. Anything which contains unavoidalbe elders is big noooooo. Only thing I don't tolerate in games.

Andy

Aug 7, 2016
Lol, I Just deleted this game. Choose "help girl with work in caffee" or "refuse" , but if you choose "refuse" MC will change her mind few secs later and help anyway. It is bloody visual novel without choices.
Your choices affect your future interactions with those characters. If you say "no" to whatever character you interact with enough times you'll lose all sex content with that character. If that's not how it should be, I don't how else to do it.
I wouldn't expect any game on this site to have so much content that you can just make characters disappear and expect new ones to appear in their place. I would say not even triple AAA games have that.
But to each their own.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Different people different kinks. In female corruption games it's hard to find a game without them (or totally optional). Good Girl Gone Bad might be good for you. It's really decent and you can stay almost virginal (for a girl with a bf) till the end

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Different people different kinks. In female corruption games it's hard to find a game without them (or totally optional). Good Girl Gone Bad might be good for you. It's really decent and you can stay almost virginal (for a girl with a bf) till the end
Yes, I played that game, it is very good. And perfect example how game should be. There is lot of characters for all tastes, but most important - everything is optional. Literally you can avoid everything, for example when you go on dinner with BF and his father and that father puts hand on MC leg, there is option to took it off and goodbye. That's what's needed.
I know there is lot of people which finds older characters attractive or turn on or whatever and that's all completely ok and normal. I'm not saying don't put those characters in game, I"m saying make content with them completely avoidable, like in GGGB. Devs can't realise (or don't care) that there are also people which are not comfortable with them, and we don't want to watch how some of them tease MC with his hands on her back. Some other player it will make turned on, but for me it maded me sick. So - Make it avoidable. When he put hand, make there option - remove it or not. If you don't remove, than continue to play renders with hands on character, if you remove - put render with hand off character. It is one, just one bloody render per scene with no hand on MC and few lines in game code. It's really not hard to make.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Your choices affect your future interactions with those characters. If you say "no" to whatever character you interact with enough times you'll lose all sex content with that character. If that's not how it should be, I don't how else to do it.
I wouldn't expect any game on this site to have so much content that you can just make characters disappear and expect new ones to appear in their place. I would say not even triple AAA games have that.
But to each their own.
I don't want characters to disappear and be replaced by other - I just want completely avoidable content with them. Let them be there, but also let my MC to not allow their hands over her body.

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Playing 0.48 and using the walkthrough theres a part with a black guy in the library but you have to have level 7 seduction there is noway to get level 7 by then how do you get that part?
man i need a cheat so i can get my naivety to 10 ¬¬ any1 no any solutions??
Events from 0.48 calculate levels differently from previous versions. It takes whatever level you have and adds the number of times you used the perfume. I.E. If you used it 3 times and the event asks Naivety level 10 - you only need level 7. Same for other "skills" as well.

This seems not to have choices at all. Stay with that creep in house or leave? but if you leave - Bad End. Lol.
I mean why on the earth they made "choice" there?!
Probably for the sake of a bad end.
This. You get a save pop up right before this happens, so what's the harm?

Literally you can avoid everything, for example when you go on dinner with BF and his father and that father puts hand on MC leg, there is option to took it off and goodbye. That's what's needed.
So - Make it avoidable. When he put hand, make there option - remove it or not.
I haven't played that game, but you made a point about this one and the Cafe, so I'd like to address it.
MC here literally stops doing whatever she's doing so that he has to remove his hand from her. After this every other event with him has an option which allows you to avoid the guy in one way or another, because now she knows. Same with other characters. You get some introduction and then you decide how to approach it.
The choices are there in one way or another in most cases, you can't avoid everything in life, but you can fight it.

And thank you for the feedback, I'm currently re-making a lot, so I'll make sure to take it into consideration.

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Oh it's harder than you think cuz that's much more renders and coding. But I understand you opinion and agree with it mostly. But some games have their plot and overal base closely attached to such characters so making everything optional is much harder. In VM this scene with hands is probably the most erotic one you can't avoid cuz every real sexual action depends on a choice. Choice's degree is a problem I think. I don't have this problem as for me it offers me a lot of them, but from your perspective it's surely already way too linear. Difference lays in a target audience I think. I wouldn't mind game where everything is optional (BB style sandbox with whole city and multiple option for hundreds of females and males <3) but those are rare. As corruption game VM is really decent but it's surely something that should be improved to fit your taste

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This. You get a save pop up right before this happens, so what's the harm?

I haven't played that game, but you made a point about this one and the Cafe, so I'd like to address it.
MC here literally stops doing whatever she's doing so that he has to remove his hand from her. After this every other event with him has an option which allows you to avoid the guy in one way or another, because now she knows. Same with other characters. You get some introduction and then you decide how to approach it.
The choices are there in one way or another in most cases, you can't avoid everything in life, but you can fight it.

And thank you for the feedback, I'm currently re-making a lot, so I'll make sure to take it into consideration.
There is no harm, it's just looked weird to me that there is option which ends game so early.I expected some crazy fight, prison escape or something...:FeelsGoodMan:
Also about helping girl in cafe. If it is important for story, MC needs to go there to see that George, and at the end MC will end up there no matter what we choose, than why choice? Just linear dialogue "unexpected nice opportunity, that's same place where George is located, I can't miss that I should go there + i'll help that girl..." whatever. It's just looks like mocking with those choices without choices. But at the end it's smaller problem, comparing to other one.
About scene, all I saw was that creep rubbing his hand over MC's back 3-4 times, and it was enough for me, that's where my journey through this game ended. I don't know what's coming or not coming after that, cause it was more than I'm able to tolerate when it's about that kind of content. I just don't want to play with some MC which let that happen. My MC would never let him stand so close to her at first place or would at worst case end up that first second he layed his hand.
At the end it is your game and you're free to make it whatever you want and like, we players can play it or not play, can be delighted with it, pissed off or disapointed, but I think that all games should not have forced content of any kind. People are picky (trust me, I know) when it's come to that things and slightest thing in game can make them to adore it or abandon it. That's the way all will be happy, all will play and some of them with deeper pocket will support with something concrete.
I'll wait to see that remake.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Oh it's harder than you think cuz that's much more renders and coding.
It could be, I'm really no expert when it comes to making RPGM games but from my laic perspective if you already have renders for that scene and dialogues, all you need to do is implement one choice before it(that's those "few lines of code"). and than : option 1 - go with scene you already made.; option 2 - put dialogue you already have on that 1 extra render which will stand there untill dialogue ends.
It's piece of a cake :angel: Or not...

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
...on that 1 extra render
The issue is that that "1 extra render" could take between a handful of minutes to a couple of hours to actually render the image, depending on how complex the layout is (number and complexity of assets in the scene) and how powerful the artist's machine is, and that isn't including the time to re-pose or modify the content of the scene itself.

So while in principle I agree that it would be nice if Players (of any erotic game) had control over which of the (included) fetishes they participated in, I'm realistic enough to know that not all games are written with me as the target audience (and nor should they be) and I'm practical enough to know when to either: just ignore the fetishes I don't like so I can experience the ones that I do; or to just stop playing a game if the ratio of those I don't like exceeds the ones I do.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It could be, I'm really no expert when it comes to making RPGM games but from my laic perspective if you already have renders for that scene and dialogues, all you need to do is implement one choice before it(that's those "few lines of code"). and than : option 1 - go with scene you already made.; option 2 - put dialogue you already have on that 1 extra render which will stand there untill dialogue ends.
It's piece of a cake :angel: Or not...
Who knows. I'm not a programmer as well. But it's at least 1 additional render per such a scene - in adult games you can find a lot of them, and different text. RPGM is also much more complex gameplay wise than VN so it might be even more difficult. But don't get me wrong, my perfect game would have almost everything optional:p

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
next update ?!! i have a problem im show nurse clothes only in my dress that the end for vision 48 ?!!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
next update ?!! i have a problem im show nurse clothes only in my dress that the end for vision 48 ?!!
Pretty much yes. New version should be out soon but it's hard to say as it's going to be a huge update that will change a lot of previous aspects in game

Reactions: Amazonqween

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
Pretty much yes. New version should be out soon but it's hard to say as it's going to be a huge update that will change a lot of previous aspects in game
Yes
The game is very good and excellent quality
This game can compete in good games
If there are significant updates and updates
I personally loved this game very much
And waiting for the next update
Hope he will be a good person
Continued
thank you very much

Reactions: Ignazzio
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes