RPGM Abandoned Vis Major [v0.48] [Doki Ninja]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
Yes, me too. I didn't play the last update, waiting (impatiently) for the new game to start to the scratch.
I'll tell you the truth
This is the best game among all the games on the site
It should be the leading game
I played all the games
But like this game
There are no competitors
Not Dating my Daughter
And Dreams of Desire
They all play boring
They do not have the quality and knowledge to create a good game

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I hope before Doki releases the game that he's paying attention to Patreon's crackdown. Seems like more is needed than removing tags to be safe nowadays...
This is like the only game that avoids incest. What problems are you thinking of? She is even 18 for the sexual stuff. Is it rape maybe?

Reactions: Amazonqween

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
This is like the only game that avoids incest. What problems are you thinking of? She is even 18 for the sexual stuff. Is it rape maybe?
You realize the office manager guy is Cara's father, right...? His own daughter is the only female that can get him aroused after years of impotence caused by the same serum that led to her birth despite the mother being on birth control. Neither of them realize this yet, but that's a pretty fundamental part of the plot line.

And yes, rape, but I think Doki is taking that out of the reworked intro.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
You realize the office manager guy is Cara's father, right...? His own daughter is the only female that can get him aroused after years of impotence caused by the same serum that led to her birth despite the mother being on birth control. Neither of them realize this yet, but that's a pretty fundamental part of the plot line.

And yes, rape, but I think Doki is taking that out of the reworked intro.
wtf really. When was he revealed as her father? Isn't she on a revenge quest to avenge her dead parents?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
wtf really. When was he revealed as her father? Isn't she on a revenge quest to avenge her dead parents?
Is a clue show in the prologue. But in the new version the prologue will be remade. We'll see.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'd have to play again, as it's been a couple months, but the soldier who completed the intro scene with the serum is the office manager guy 18 years later (don't they have the same name?). After his mission, he hooks up with Meghan (the girl at the party) makes her pregnant with Cara (the assumption is that the serum enables the pregnancy despite Meghan being on birth control). Before the mom is killed, she refers to the encounter with that "guy" who got her pregnant despite being on birth control...

It was never directly stated or revealed, but that's what makes this game great! The story-telling makes the player fill in the gaps instead of explaining everything directly. I miss this game and can't wait to see what Doki does with it in the new version!

Reactions: xenos87

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
Hello
I have a question
There is a game ... a set of pictures
It appears .. a lot of pictures I have not seen it ... in the game itself
This is an addition of pictures .....

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
First 2 pictures are from halloween special. You have to max all relationships within cafe and go to the nun (behind the gym) to trigger it. It's a dream-like scenario. As for cheerleader it's probably unused yet.

Reactions: Amazonqween

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
First 2 pictures are from halloween special. You have to max all relationships within cafe and go to the nun (behind the gym) to trigger it. It's a dream-like scenario. As for cheerleader it's probably unused yet.
I understood you
It's a little complicated
But it looks charming
Thank you for the explanation

Reactions: Ignazzio
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes