RPGM Abandoned Vis Major [v0.48] [Doki Ninja]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Can someone tell me what's the difference between the 2 options Naive and Shameless?
I understand their meaning but Naive in this game seems more innocent and Shameless is mostly her going wild and fuck ppl because she wont care? Is that it? Or is shameless more a woman who can fend for herself and twists the situation in her advantage? I know I'll get an answer of play and find out... Here's hoping I'll get an answer :p.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Finaly to see if this game improved after remake or remained crap. :FeelsGoodMan:
nah.. maybe it was a bit obscure with that naive/shameless thingy and sometimes grindy (bar mini game), but crap?
really dude? :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Malkav

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
This is the only RPGM game I know of where the dev took the time to code a way to save the game during a dialogue string as you're making a choice. That alone makes it a Hall of Famer haha. Hopefully other devs borrow from that!

As we eagerly wait for the release of the reworked a game, here are some of his 4k renders.

Vis Major - 4k - 1.jpg Vis Major - 4k - 5.jpg Cosplay3_0_2.jpg Halloween1_t6_11.jpg Office3_B_3.jpg Gym_day2_D5.jpg

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
This is the only RPGM game I know of where the dev took the time to code a way to save the game during a dialogue string as you're making a choice. That alone makes it a Hall of Famer haha. Hopefully other devs borrow from that!

As we eagerly wait for the release of the reworked a game, here are some of his 4k renders.

View attachment 69357 View attachment 69358 View attachment 69359 View attachment 69360 View attachment 69362 View attachment 69364
i believe college life by MikeMasters has this ability also
but you're right, let's wait for our little purple haired minx

Reactions: Amazonqween

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
nah.. maybe it was a bit obscure with that naive/shameless thingy and sometimes grindy (bar mini game), but crap?
really dude? :FeelsBadMan:
Well, for my taste it is crap because of two main reasons - fake choices , it gives you to "choose" between option A and option B, and when you choose A, in next dialogue MC says "can't do that, I'll do option B"...I mean, WTF?! And second, there is some unavoidable content with that old fag creep in butique lays his hands on MC's back.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Well, for my taste it is crap because of two main reasons - fake choices , it gives you to "choose" between option A and option B, and when you choose A, in next dialogue MC says "can't do that, I'll do option B"...I mean, WTF?! And second, there is some unavoidable content with that old fag creep in butique lays his hands on MC's back.
looks like your concerns have been heard

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Can someone link me a cheat engine so i can set naive and shameless to max?
I'd suggest you wait until the revamped version is released by Doki Ninja mate... using old saves with the dramatically updated & changed game will probably just result in a shitload of errors!

As for cheats, you can use to edit the saves...

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
I'd suggest you wait until the revamped version is released by Doki Ninja mate... using old saves with the dramatically updated & changed game will probably just result in a shitload of errors!

As for cheats, you can use to edit the saves...
Is the revamped version going to remove those compulsory naive submission points?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey y'all!

So, my "censoring" game is now a bit more subtle, eh? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyways, BETA is released and available. Fix4 is already available, so if any of you still didn't see it, you can grab it from the main post.

Also, quite important - in 2 and half days - when this game is released to 5$+ tiers, it will have the following changes:

• Scene with Sheva at home - animation stays the same, but the rest of the images (3 before the anim, and 3 after) will feature much more flattering angles and better variety.
  • Jared - he was excluded from BETA. I will finish this scene and include it in the main release (it won't have anything major in it, I'll keep it close to original from 0.48).

Now - THE NAME OF THE GAME!

BETA was titled - Vis Major (RE). It was a temporary name and now I think I have a better one...

Vis Major: Awakening

But... now that I wrote it here... this name probably makes more sense after you actually play it. So please hold off your judgment until then!

Version number!
Beta used date - 23/Feb/2018 with "BETA" tag going right after.
I didn't want to use 0.5 version, because it made no sense, even if you consider a rather popular "logic" of 0.9<0.10.

So keep using dates? Or something else? Suggestions are very welcome!

In summary, this week I finished Sheva's event, released BETA, started Jared's event. Plus random fixes here and there.
So far I haven't seen any bug reports about saving during choices or quick travel breaking anything. Sounds promising so far!

Well then, I guess that is it for now, thank you all and have a nice warm day!

Cheers!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes