RPGM Abandoned Vis Major [v0.48] [Doki Ninja]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
When there is another update
You know?
According to his Patreon page, he said back on 31st December that the next update will be in about a weeks time... so I guess any day soon! LOL!! I'm sure one of his Patreons that is a member here will be able to share it after it's posted though.

Reactions: Amazonqween

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
According to his Patreon page, he said back on 31st December that the next update will be in about a weeks time... so I guess any day soon! LOL!! I'm sure one of his Patreons that is a member here will be able to share it after it's posted though.
I understand you
This is a game I really like
Maybe on his page the update has already been released
So we'll wait another day:biggrin:

Andy

Aug 7, 2016
Not sure where you got that info, dev changed the release cycle to 2-3 months. Last update was end of November, next one is likely in 3 months - end of Feb.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Not sure where you got that info, dev changed the release cycle to 2-3 months. Last update was end of November, next one is likely in 3 months - end of Feb.
Ahhh... I can see where the confusion came from. I read in Doki's post on December 31st when he said "Alright, that's it for now, next update in a week. Hopefully I'll have something nicer rendered by that time"... Perhaps he was talking about a progress update & not a game update... either way, it's ambiguous!!!

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the best game on this site
It's quality with amazing stuff
I wait and get excited again
I do not have time to wait
Keep surprising
It will not end
Some time but a lot changes
....Well done
So time out has not yet been determined ??? !!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
This is the best game on this site
It's quality with amazing stuff
I wait and get excited again
I do not have time to wait
Keep surprising
It will not end
Some time but a lot changes
....Well done
So time out has not yet been determined ??? !!
He said releases every two or three months. Last was 29 nov. so February perhaps.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I started this one quite a while ago. Decided to finish it today. If you have any ideas on how it can be improved, feel free to post your suggestions below! But I don't promise anything.
As usual, all 4k wallpapers - .

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017

I started this one quite a while ago. Decided to finish it today. If you have any ideas on how it can be improved, feel free to post your suggestions below! But I don't promise anything.
As usual, all 4k wallpapers - .
i cant wait to next vis .... good job :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
I have no words
Great game
very good quality
But the thing is that it takes a lot of time
I contacted Duki
Told me that the update will be published next month
He told me there were lots of new ones
And extensive play
Good for your wonderful work

Reactions: UncleVT

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I hope before Doki releases the game that he's paying attention to Patreon's crackdown. Seems like more is needed than removing tags to be safe nowadays...

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes