Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
So the kingdom management sandbox seems pretty cool but even after the tutorial I have no idea what to do. How do I get more story scenes or scenes with the girls? Is it a sandbox from now on or does it flip back and forth between VN and management sim?

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
So the kingdom management sandbox seems pretty cool but even after the tutorial I have no idea what to do. How do I get more story scenes or scenes with the girls? Is it a sandbox from now on or does it flip back and forth between VN and management sim?
With the next update, I implemented a transition scene in order to merge the players into the sandbox part. I initially released it as I did because I was past my targeted release date and I already heard rumors that partisans are coming for my head and so I did what I had to do.

To answer your other question, there are going to be two builds, one VN only and one that will contain the sandbox part as well. The VN only is going to contain only the story part of the updates (for those who hate sandbox) while the original build is going to contain, besides the story part of the updates, also the sandbox. For those who are going to play the story + sandbox build, they will be able to trigger the updates, when released, through a campaign button in the sandbox UI. As the players will progress through the story, different scenes and features are going to be unlocked in the sandbox.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
With the next update, I implemented a transition scene in order to merge the players into the sandbox part. I initially released it as I did because I was past my targeted release date and I already heard rumors that partisans are coming for my head and so I did what I had to do.

To answer your other question, there are going to be two builds, one VN only and one that will contain the sandbox part as well. The VN only is going to contain only the story part of the updates (for those who hate sandbox) while the original build is going to contain, besides the story part of the updates, also the sandbox. For those who are going to play the story + sandbox build, they will be able to trigger the updates, when released, through a campaign button in the sandbox UI. As the players will progress through the story, different scenes and features are going to be unlocked in the sandbox.
Will the story change VN vs Sandbox? Will these both be released at same time when you release updates?

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
The story will be the same for both and my target is to release them both at the same time.
In your previous post you said...As the players will progress through the story, different scenes and features are going to be unlocked in the sandbox.....
Do you mean, playing the sandbox will unlock scenes etc. However these same scenes will be in the VN.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1631366634557.png

Hey mates,

I wanted to post a little surprise before talking about the changelog for the upcoming release.

Well, usually I start the introduction by presenting the name of the new character but for this one, you will be able to name her in-game, as she is given to you as a gift from a certain femme fatale. A gift that will be yours, if you accept it of course.

As a behavior, she is playful, callow, immature, deviant, greedy for 'food' (you will see what I mean by that), and loyal once you accept her.

That being said, I will get back soon with the changelog for the upcoming release.

Cheers,
MK

KillerTamilan

May 22, 2021
View attachment 1399360

Hey mates,

I wanted to post a little surprise before talking about the changelog for the upcoming release.

Well, usually I start the introduction by presenting the name of the new character but for this one, you will be able to name her in-game, as she is given to you as a gift from a certain femme fatale. A gift that will be yours, if you accept it of course.

As a behavior, she is playful, callow, immature, deviant, greedy for 'food' (you will see what I mean by that), and loyal once you accept her.

That being said, I will get back soon with the changelog for the upcoming release.

Cheers,
MK
When will be new update released bro

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Well, I can't give you a straight answer for that. I am pushing as much as I can to have a reasonable release date. There were two unexpected things that occurred. The first thing is that due to your (the gamers) feedback, I decided to hire a new proofreader and redo the 1.4 update again. Another thing is that a member of the team had a medical issue so his work was postponed for two weeks.
I know that many are eager to play the game and I am eager to read your feedback, and so we are now actively working to make that possible.

KillerTamilan

May 22, 2021
Well, I can't give you a straight answer for that. I am pushing as much as I can to have a reasonable release date. There were two unexpected things that occurred. The first thing is that due to your (the gamers) feedback, I decided to hire a new proofreader and redo the 1.4 update again. Another thing is that a member of the team had a medical issue so his work was postponed for two weeks.
I know that many are eager to play the game and I am eager to read your feedback, and so we are now actively working to make that possible.
Ok bro no problem take your time just inform us after updated the game . Take care of yourself and your team

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
1. Is a thousand all the pop you get, and is there a parameter in which you can gain more ...
2. In a separate note will the existing progress be inputted into the new update or will I need to start over.
3. How do I clean up the debris within the castle walls.
If anyone can answer I would be grateful.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
While playing the sandbox the game locked up twice and now systemically stalls and stops. Has anyone else had this problem. I doubt it was my computer as I'm running a ryzen system. Wanted to let the Dev know that the game was a little buggy.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
View attachment 1399360

Hey mates,

Cheers,
MK
Well I'll be damned... a sucubbus thats not futa? Finally, I'd say. I wonder what of jealousy implications having a "pet" will have on the LIs. Let me remind you pretty much a full update was given to Morrigan's jealousy attack and he still dont really have an outcome for those choices...

I do hope this update moves the plot instead of focusing too much on the sandbox I dont think most people dont really care about.

Gwarf

Apr 15, 2019
Hey there,

There some scenes that will relate the story from the point of view of others. Scenes that will influence the outcome and there are some parts where you will have to make important decisions for them.
Shouldn't the multiple protagonist tag be added, then? Like the person whose question you were answering here, I'm also not a fan of games with multiple protagonists, and some people really like games with that sort of multiple viewpoints, so I think it would be useful to add the tag...

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes