drmastermind

Oct 28, 2020
are you planning some way out of this horrid sandbox? This went from a fun story to just a boring slog as there's absolutely nothing to do but sit there and wait for 4 weeks for every activity

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
are you planning some way out of this horrid sandbox? This went from a fun story to just a boring slog as there's absolutely nothing to do but sit there and wait for 4 weeks for every activity
There's gonna be 2 builds with the next update;

1) VN + Sandbox build
2) VN only build

You can choose to download which build to play with.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Great job for the creation of the wiki. :whistle:

I intend to put images with better resolution on the wiki that you created and also on , but for the moment, I prefer to wait for the update first. :coffee:
Only not possible naked images or lewds. The rest not problem in the Wikia rules

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
could someone pls spoiler me and inform me about all the scenes that could be considered ntr? what girls/man are involved and maybe quick context.
e.g.
-"mc mother lets prison guard Oral her to help him out of prison"
-"Y Y Z"

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
could someone pls spoiler me and inform me about all the scenes that could be considered ntr? what girls/man are involved and maybe quick context.
e.g.
-"mc mother lets prison guard Oral her to help him out of prison"
-"Y Y Z"
If I'm not mistaken (played previous version, not the actual, but not heard of changes) NTRish content it's players choice. In both the prison guard and the father scene the player chooses how the mother behaves. It affects the point system, though.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
so i liked the game but the kingdom building stuff is too much grind for me. Anyone knows of any cheats? I mean cheats for money and army not cheats for relationships cause i've seen those

Reactions: Yamura

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
yeeey sandbox..... thing that everyone hates..... such a waste of time
so i liked the game but the kingdom building stuff is too much grind for me. Anyone knows of any cheats? I mean cheats for money and army not cheats for relationships cause i've seen those
New update is here. You can play management and story mode as the dev intended OR you can just go through the VN with no grind.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes