maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
I just got to the sandbox screen and I don't know what to do? Can't pass edicts or anything for that matter, without coins that we don't have. What's worse is that there's no quest log to guide the player.

maximus_841

Nov 15, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Vis v1.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 12.07.2021 (now same textbox functionality as usual)
How do I save the game after entering the sandbox screen?? Swiping up to bring the menu screen doesn't work.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
How do I save the game after entering the sandbox screen?? Swiping up to bring the menu screen doesn't work.
reading of the spoiler "touch screen usage" in the quoted post might have its benefits.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Don't know how close I am toi the end of current build and it has probably been reported multiple times in here but during the first war council, Morrigan's name tag was used for Morgana, multiple times. Also, shouldn't this be Darya, not Ava? IIRC, Ava was the first bodyguard/trainer hired by Morgana.

screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png

Other than that, loving the game so far. Really good world building with just enough humorous quips thrown in to offset all the darkness.

Another thing I noticed, the closer I get to the end of the current build, the more mistakes I find and the grammar keeps getting worse. I am guessing whoever did proofreading for the dev either stopped or just hasn't gotten the latest builds proofread yet.

Last edited:

sunachichi

Mar 27, 2021
I don't know yet if cheating will do any good but here is what I have found so far.

It maybe best not to use cheats because it could break your saves.

Some of the cheats work and some get reset to what the game gives you so use as you see fit.

xx= number you want.

Mother
mot_love = xx
mot_lust = xx
mot_corruption = xx

Twin sister.
mor_love = xx
mor_lust = xx
mor_corruption = xx

Younger Sister.
lil_love = xx
lil_lust = xx
lil_corruption = xx

MC

leader_stat = xx
seducer_stat = xx
warrior_stat = xx
lover_stat = xx

There is also these 2 but there set to zero at this time and I have not found a use for them yet, I am still in the beginning of the VN.

coins = xx
royalgem = xx

I will add to these if it is needed.
May I ask, how to use this? thanks

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hey Mad King? The next updates really need a heads up when the main storyline version comes to an end, because this last one I was kind lost if it was over or not. I get the ambition, but most of us really dislike sandbox mechanics in VNs so I'd just skip most of it.
Hey,

I added with this update an intermediate scene that will make the transition for 1.4 and sandbox. Also, the VN-only build has been created.

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
I see a lot of potential in the sandbox, At the moment some of the mechanics leave me confused. I don't see any actual gains from plundering - in fact my coin goes down when its successful so I achieved- what exactly? The timing of payments isnt clear either, nor is the Economy ledger sheet. If the ledger sheet says I'm earning 1k as profit the random drops from 950 to 0 make no sense (profit being less overhead, expenses etc in theory there should be no random drops except when expenses/cost are incurred such as a purchase or a "due date")
Prior to entering the sandbox we had the option with different characters to spend the evening with. I'd like to see an option to repeat those scenes or interact with the other options. I don't mind grinding in a sandbox but give us something to do in between :LOL:

All that said I understand its a work in progress, I know there are things still coming, I like the plot, the graphics and more.
I'm just being a curmudgeon as I think the hand off could have been a little cleaner before the next update.
I own its easy for me to be a back seat driver however so feel free to flame me :geek:

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes