COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
mad king got a question for you about morgana

Is it in the next up date that will see what s happen to her when she fall in disgrace mc ?

Could you (i know its hard) but up date more often ? think this game can be well known if a progress get a little be shorter ?

I love this game the story is good

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018

Is it in the next up date that will see what s happen to her when she fall in disgrace mc ?

Could you (i know its hard) but up date more often ? think this game can be well known if a progress get a little be shorter ?

Hey mate,

In the following updates, I will focus more on relationships in-game. Related to the delay, there were some setbacks that I had during development. Another issue is the GPU which I plan to change this year with a new and more powerful one.

Jul 2, 2017

I'm curious. Which option did you choose with Morgana?

joypinse

May 5, 2018
i played the sandbox version up till the point where the sandbox part appears
wanna switch to the vn version but savegames arent compatible
can anyone please provide a save (after the big battle) please?
thanks in advance!

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
i played the sandbox version up till the point where the sandbox part appears
wanna switch to the vn version but savegames arent compatible
can anyone please provide a save (after the big battle) please?
thanks in advance!
Hey mate,
Those are not compatible. On another note, using someone else's save game doesn't guarantee that they have followed the same path as you, in terms of relations, paths, and so on. I would suggest waiting for patch 1.6.1, which will contain all the updated paths and fixed issues, and do a fast playthrough using skip (using CTRL). The patch will be for VN and the game will continue development as VN only.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Still didn't try this out, but just got to know... Is there some priest named Brilhasti Ap Tarj in this game?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Vis [v1.6.1] [Mad King Games]

Android

- - -

The Android port/version is not official.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
just want to say dev next time upload it on go file that gives good speed for downloading than these anonfiles etc
would keep an eye for next update ..
Just wanted to second that I've had nothing but trouble with anonfiles in general.

Reactions: str8up

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I've gotten the impression from the Patreon post that I might be one of only a handful of people mourning the axing of the sandbox mode going forward =*(

I've seen the sandbox format in general get a lot of scorn before. And I know when it's done poorly that it can be a pain in the ass without a walkthrough mod. But when it is done well, I have to say that I usually enjoy it. Imo it adds an extra layer of interactivity that makes it feel more like a *game* rather than just a linear-ish novel. And as a gamer I like that.

I also enjoy things such as going to different locations and having repeatable cutscenes at my leisure. Waking up in the (in-game) morning and saying "Who should I visit/fuck first today, and how?". Maybe I want to be "creative" and fuck X in the ass, and then immediately go down to Y's room and have her unknowingly go ATM as she sucks me off. Because I'm sick in the head and I find that both fun and hot :p. And then moving the story back along whenever I'm ready to. I know that kind of format isn't for everyone though, and not everyone finds it fun. But some do, and I'm one of them, for whatever it's worth in the future.

All of that aside, I played this game a while back and loved it, but never actually finished the build, or even got to the sandbox part. I think I'm going to start a new game with the VN version, since apparently that's going to be the game now going forward.

Looking forward to being able to have an informed discussion about the game without fear of spoilers! :LOL:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
What's this deal between Karina, Dhara and MC's Father? NTR? Haven't played the update, but I'd like to know! :unsure:
No, it's not NTR, even before this current update. If you dated your wife and obviously later married her and she wasn't a virgin since she got porked some time before you met and "fell in love"... that would NOT make your marriage NTR. I know folks see this different and that's fine... I'm allowed my opinion as well and that's it... my opinion which ain't worth squat but you asked

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I know this used to say "Hello fuckers!":
1652974307261.png
Mad King don't let the Snowflakes get to you. You do you however you see your project. If a flake has their damn penis in one hand and the mouse in the other, sees "fuckers" and gets offended then THEY are the ones with issues to deal with personally, not you. Otherwise you might have simply had a change of heart in how you addressed the audience that wasn't influenced and if that's the case good on ya. I'm just saying that usually the most vocal of folks in a community don't necessarily represent the majority... and I'm a black sheep :ROFLMAO:

Regards as always bud.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes