• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jul 2, 2017
So I downloaded the original version yesterday and managed to get to the point where the MC visits Penelope in her room, but I've found no trace of any sandboxy stuff so far. I'm just curious as when I should expect this, since it's taken me a while to get where I am so far and I've been wondering whether I downloaded the wrong version or not. Also, is there a walkthrough for the latest version?
Continue playin this version you have. bc sandbox part work are on hold.

Jul 2, 2017
he act's just like his dad and lock's up mom.
And then he's gonna make her my personal whore option 1.
or have her shag anyone he chooses option two.

tf? please tell me you can avoid this bs somehow because if not i would rather just stop playing.
Like Mad King said you decide your king will be good or not really. You can easily choose the path in which you forgive her and live with her happily ever after ;)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
he act's just like his dad and lock's up mom.
And then he's gonna make her my personal whore option 1.
or have her shag anyone he chooses option two.

tf? please tell me you can avoid this bs somehow because if not i would rather just stop playing.
My apologies I didn't mean to cause confusion I thought my post made it clear this was a Route you could either take or could choose not to Take my bad sorry.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Having finally played this game through to the current end, I have two wee comments/suggestions.

1. To be a top-level game, this one needs a proofreader/editor--badly. There are too many misspellings and poor choices of words.
2. The constant bickering and sniping from Morrigan is getting tedious and tiresome. I am to the point of skipping her dialog whenever possible. I am hoping that we'll be able to silence her in some manner. Plus, choosing the Cristina route would seem to imply a mutually exclusive relationship between Cristina and Morrigan.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
He is bald and always has been from the beginning. :coffee:
Not strictly 100% correct though I could see why you would think that but If I remember correctly it seem's you missed the part were he's at the Arena you need to pay attention mind you because some scene's in the arena he has hair in other's he dosn't he has very indecisive hair this MC and then when he comes back home for the first time from the Arena he has hair again so his mom shaves his head for him there's quite a few frame's shows him with slight bum fluf hair before being removed again via Mom shaving him because she definatly wasn't shaving his beard.

P.S. I say she shave's him but she's actually useing scissors and like in any make believe game she still get's the same results any mere mortal would only get useing a straight razor

Last edited:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Not strictly 100% correct though I could see why you would think that but If I remember correctly it seem's you missed the part were he's at the Arena and when he comes back from the Arena his mom shaves his head there's quite a few frame's shows him with slight bum fluf hair I prosume being removed again via Mom shaving him because she definatly wasn't shaving his beard.

P.S. I say she shave's him but she's actually useing scissors and like in any make believe game she still get's the same results any mere mortal would only get useing a straight razor
I could be wrong but the MC looks pretty bald in the Top of the Page picture. :coffee:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I could be wrong but the MC looks pretty bald in the Top of the Page picture. :coffee:
You not wrong for most of the game he is Bald with a beard but as I said all indications are he is deliberately shaved bald and not genetically bald

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
You not wrong for most of the game he is Bald with a beard but as I said all indications are he is delibratly shaved bald and not genetically bald
The conversation was light humoured and whether it is genetic or chosen (By the developer) it makes little difference. The MC has no hair. :coffee:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I was gonna let it go at that but since I quoted you the correction to your post because some one light humoured or not put a responce " Even as a child? ".
However since your being Passive agressive about being wrong and trying to pass it off as light humour and not relivent because you were wrong.
I will remind you even if you dislike the fact you said.
He is bald and always has been from the beginning.
screenshot0002.png

OOO is that hair?.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I was gonna let it go at that but since I quoted you the correction to your post because some one light humoured or not put a responce " Even as a child? ".
However since your being Passive agressive about being wrong and trying to pass it off as light humour and not relivent because you were wrong.

View attachment 1815953

OOO is that hair?.
How exciting.

Great.

The developer gave him an early crop hairstyle, which you want to get worked up over. Knock yourself out. :rolleyes::FacePalm:

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019

View attachment 1815953

OOO is that hair?.
I was joking. I just dislike the Mc's apperance so I was hoping he'd grow more hair at some point in the story. I realize the Developer wanted him to look like an adult rather than someone fresh out of high school/college like most mcs, but the baldness just makes him look really really old to me. His dad honestly looked younger and it's kind of hard for me to get into the game because I dislike his appearance so much. I realize the dev has control over what his characters look like but this is honestly one of the ugliest mc's I've seen in an otherwise pretty good game

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Agreed 100%. I'd rather them not come back than accept the choices they willingly made. I too would have rather they be corrupted/possessed into those decisions. At the VERY least, they could have avoided defiling themselves physically and agreed to do everything else but whore themselves out sexually, to achieve their misguided objectives. I will still keep playing, but this twist saddens and disappoints me. Considering the bond the MC had with Karina in particular, referring to her as his childhood best friend and first love....that level of betrayal is almost too much.

I still couldn't bring myself to kill her, instead, the same option for Gunther of exile/banishment would be the only punishment I could allow.
I'm quite late here, I missed the rain of shit and fortunately did not have to watch another slip of Mad King (that just to mention this partner is present in every actualization now when he promises to fix one thing that players complained in the past utilization, he comes and makes another worse, this is becoming a standard already).

Taking all that NTR shit off the side, since the DEV promises to once again make it optional. I liked your comment regarding the Gunther/Karina comparison. Also banish Gunther, because at the time killing him would be a "sin" for the MC, whereas Karina, the least I'd like to do with her is a blood eagle.

Explaining myself, Gunther never disguised his intentions, was a son of a bitch, and would do anything to take everything that was the MC and humiliate him and his family. So even though I hate the son of a bitch, I wouldn't be ready to get "dirty" for him. Karina on the contrary, lied, cheated, destroyed the MC's family (if she corrupted the father), and tried to kill the only guy who "cared" for her and her sister (MC's best friend/first love), without going into all the other shit she's done, for what? a chance at nobility? a possibility of what anyway? No, in my book that has no redemption. It was a lot of time spent planning all this shit out, to then come up with an excuse of regret, not knowing what he was doing or that he fell in love with the MC in the middle of the process and hesitated on his plan. No, she followed and became the worst "shit" in history so far. Decima, Gunther and the main Antagonist (can't remember if the name has already been revealed) are still nothing compared to Karina (not only by the NTR itself, but the actual betrayal, for me the NTR is bad for the feeling of betrayal, not for sex, of course, I do not want to see or know about previous sexual adventures of my partners). So I expect a cross or a blood eagle for Karina and maybe her sister (since she doesn't seem to be the main pivot of this betrayal).

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes