KRISH651988

Jan 15, 2018
Hi All
Please advise how to increase the citizen's count above 5000 in the sandbox mode of the game & to increase the Village & Estate counts as well.
Many Thanks

Jul 2, 2017
There was no way i hell i would let morrigan kill her thats why i spared her , yeah im hoping she will come back cos she was my favourite/ Mind you so is morrigan lol
Hahaha good decision ;) Its soo great evryone are simp for Morrigan xD Maybe one day both Ava and Morrigan signed a truce and to celebrate the day ... they will both shared MC dick in a hard thresome :sneaky:;)

Reactions: submissive -Ben83
Jul 2, 2017
Hi All
Please advise how to increase the citizen's count above 5000 in the sandbox mode of the game & to increase the Village & Estate counts as well.
Many Thanks
Hi. Well, currently, unfortunately, work on Sandbox has been rejected due to production problems ... I also like sandbox and maybe one day the game will come with such an option, but as of today the game is only developing a novel part ;(

• Sad
Reactions: RabidSloth

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Hahaha good decision ;) Its soo great evryone are simp for Morrigan xD Maybe one day both Ava and Morrigan signed a truce and to celebrate the day ... they will both shared MC dick in a hard thresome :sneaky:;)
Dude i am soooo down foe double femdom with Mistress Ava and Mistress Morrigan fuck yeah lol :LOL::LOL:(y). I just hope soon she wil enter on my screen again cos i really do miss this
Goddess

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
I'm curious. Which option did you choose with Morgana?
well atthe audiancc start with the foreigner after the battle of the caste. You have to choose that the mc is not agree with morgana decision ;, the mc put morgana in jail and after 3 road path are opening for morgana.
She can be coming your exclusive whore...or sharing path for benefit (but could also maybe open a road of traitor to here against you) and last one death...

Reactions: matthewrealfan

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
what s its the righ walkthroug / cheat mod of sancho for the vn version ?

the one i donwlaod doesn t works and make crash the game after launch it

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
No, it's not NTR, even before this current update. If you dated your wife and obviously later married her and she wasn't a virgin since she got porked some time before you met and "fell in love"... that would NOT make your marriage NTR. I know folks see this different and that's fine... I'm allowed my opinion as well and that's it... my opinion which ain't worth squat but you asked
However, the MC was "together" with her during the period, or did I misunderstand? That is if you are dating someone and she was seeing another guy during this period is it not NTR?

It all depends on the timeline here. For me, the "virgin" suit is not the problem, if the affair had been before they were friends/lovers it would have been fine. But that doesn't seem to have been the case here.

Edit: But I may be wrong of course, I started this fact because some scenes (flashback) suggest that they were "together". as she went behind his back and "seduced" Dad. So for me, it was NTR (my opinion), her being a virgin or not, I don't give a fuck. His mother is not (unless he has the same co-ception as Jesus) and she is in my harem.

Last edited:

ElTioPaco

Apr 8, 2018
I just saw the 1.6.1 patch notes, how does it affect a game with 1.6.0(sandbox) finished ?

I have to load my 1.5.0 game?, do I have to start the game again for the changes to take effect?

I've been thinking about starting from the beginning for a while now, I like my decisions but there are parts of the story that I no longer remember.

Reactions: JC07

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I just saw the 1.6.1 patch notes, how does it affect a game with 1.6.0(sandbox) finished ?

I have to load my 1.5.0 game?, do I have to start the game again for the changes to take effect?

I've been thinking about starting from the beginning for a while now, I like my decisions but there are parts of the story that I no longer remember.
I had to start over. I believe it's necessary since you have a new triggers game.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
However, the MC was "together" with her during the period, or did I misunderstand? That is if you are dating someone and she was seeing another guy during this period is it not NTR?

It all depends on the timeline here. For me, the "virgin" suit is not the problem, if the affair had been before they were friends/lovers it would have been fine. But that doesn't seem to have been the case here.

Edit: But I may be wrong of course, I started this fact because some scenes (flashback) suggest that they were "together". as she went behind his back and "seduced" Dad. So for me, it was NTR (my opinion), her being a virgin or not, I don't give a fuck. His mother is not (unless he has the same co-ception as Jesus) and she is in my harem.
Correct, the MC has known those 2 since they were very young and as far as I can tell they were love interests the whole time, which is why the betrayal is two-fold.
Not only did they try to kill MC but also went behind his back with MC's father.
Its the main reason why that reveal [about MC's father] is made, since if there was nothing between MC and those two then it wouldn't really matter.

edit: not that it matters to me that much by that point, since they've already tried to kill MC it means they're dead to me in that regard.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Correct, the MC has known those 2 since they were very young and as far as I can tell they were love interests the whole time, which is why the betrayal is two-fold.
Not only did they try to kill MC but also went behind his back with MC's father.
Its the main reason why that reveal [about MC's father] is made, since if there was nothing between MC and those two then it wouldn't really matter.

edit: not that it matters to me that much by that point, since they've already tried to kill MC it means they're dead to me in that regard.
My last 2 cents on this. How long they've known each other has absolutely no merit or factor. You could have known your wife since kindergarten but not become sexually active until late teens (which still isn't really a factor imho), so any of her previous affairs are negated. I won't debate the issue beyond this post as I'm keenly aware folks have different opinions but I will say that anytime in life that someone is cheated on or betrayed does not necessarily equal NTR. They just aren't the same thing. Coercion of the cheater against their will via the instigator and that cheater continuing and accepting it is the main ingredient that changes a scenario into technical NTR (as a brief summary). I personally fail to see that case in this particular situation. But again, it's simply my point of view which doesn't mean a damn thing at the end of the day, and I acknowledge that. So, joke's on me for even writing this paragraph.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020

You're right, but that was... as the Americans like to say... the icing on the cake. Of course, what they did was something terrible... but the fact that they didn't betray the MC also in this perspective, may open the question that deep down, deep down, they had feelings for him and that, as they said here before, may have made them hesitate for a moment to murder him. Like they said, how can two trained girls with a years-long plan in place have such a hard time poisoning an arrogant boy?

So in my humble opinion, now they might have a bit of a chance of rescue. Before they were totally corroded, now you can still believe they might still have feelings for him. Or not, Mad King it is god here, he who makes things happen, he tells us we are the "kings" but above kings are gods, so...

I like this game, is one of the first games of this style that I played, and that made me fall in love with these stories, then saddens me to see him having to go through "difficulties" for a "wrong" choice. Good that he came back and gave us more choices to go with this wonderful work. Yes, I was sad with the past update the way it came, but I'm happy now and ball forward.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
You're right, but that was... as the Americans like to say... the icing on the cake. Of course, what they did was something terrible... but the fact that they didn't betray the MC also in this perspective, may open the question that deep down, deep down, they had feelings for him and that, as they said here before, may have made them hesitate for a moment to murder him. Like they said, how can two trained girls with a years-long plan in place have such a hard time poisoning an arrogant boy?
I 100% agree I've been saying something like that since the reveal it just doesn't suit them, there has to be another factor why they're acting that way. I like the twins even with seducing daddy dearest and trying to kill me. My only issue is the deliberate killing of women and children of your kingdom... That scene fucked with me, but there's still a chance of redemption.

Reactions: c3p0 and JC07

ash996

Sep 16, 2019
My last 2 cents on this. How long they've known each other has absolutely no merit or factor. You could have known your wife since kindergarten but not become sexually active until late teens (which still isn't really a factor imho), so any of her previous affairs are negated. I won't debate the issue beyond this post as I'm keenly aware folks have different opinions but I will say that anytime in life that someone is cheated on or betrayed does not necessarily equal NTR. They just aren't the same thing. Coercion of the cheater against their will via the instigator and that cheater continuing and accepting it is the main ingredient that changes a scenario into technical NTR (as a brief summary). I personally fail to see that case in this particular situation. But again, it's simply my point of view which doesn't mean a damn thing at the end of the day, and I acknowledge that. So, joke's on me for even writing this paragraph.
Sancho, since you're here, can we use the latest version of your mod or do you have to update it?

Reactions: martin Nielsen

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Man, I keep traveling on my crazy theories, so I wonder. Like, if they didn't even have a kind of feeling for him as described before, why not send a knife in their ribs how much they were "having fun"? or simply put poison in your drink/food? It would be a lot easier and simpler.

In this way, now leave me skeptical that they really wanted to kill him, and even if that was the case. The scene before they probably poisoned him to murder him shows that they wanted at least a "good" farewell. So if Mad is thinking of giving the option of redemption in the future, we now have at least one positive to cling to.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes