Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho, since you're here, can we use the latest version of your mod or do you have to update it?
Well, since I'm currently updating the mod I couldn't really say as I didn't test that. If you hang tight the update will be available soon (I must review not only the choices for previous ChoiceGuide integrity but also the SanchoGallery, etc). One thing I've notice though, if you used the "full" version exclusively prior to this update some saves can't rollback far enough and RenPy pukes on them. This is because the old RenPy save directory in AppData isn't used now, the newer "VN Only" version directory is used. This is causing a bit of internal conflict but I'm mitigating it the best I can on my end in the mod.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
My last 2 cents on this. How long they've known each other has absolutely no merit or factor. You could have known your wife since kindergarten but not become sexually active until late teens (which still isn't really a factor imho), so any of her previous affairs are negated. I won't debate the issue beyond this post as I'm keenly aware folks have different opinions but I will say that anytime in life that someone is cheated on or betrayed does not necessarily equal NTR. They just aren't the same thing. Coercion of the cheater against their will via the instigator and that cheater continuing and accepting it is the main ingredient that changes a scenario into technical NTR (as a brief summary). I personally fail to see that case in this particular situation. But again, it's simply my point of view which doesn't mean a damn thing at the end of the day, and I acknowledge that. So, joke's on me for even writing this paragraph.
hmm, i'd argue since they were in a dating/childhood sweetheart type relationship with MC it most certainly counts as NTR. regardless of vaginal sex itself being there or not, mainly due to the presence of a romantic intent on MC's part and the 'reciprocation' on the twins' part. :HideThePain:

but hey we're arguing definitions here so it's mostly moot thing to do. keep up the good work man! i use and abuse your mod! :)

back to the topic, i'm also of the faction that don't care if they were virgins or not. the lies and actions matter to me. and as of the previous update (1.6) i found them to be irredeemable sociopaths and a bit poorly written for this kind of twist. i hope 1.6.1 changes things enough for me... but i remain skeptical. especially if they're still making mass graves... though i might consider giving them a second chance if they are already having doubts when they meet MC again. (ie: thought they were doing shit 'for the greater good' but questioning the method)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod updated to v1.6.1 (v1.6 Sandbox still available for nostalgic purposes).

Go get you some.

Note the changelog in the VN's OP, there's no new content here other than dialogue and some menu choice changes so please don't expect 100 new scenes.

Regards and enjoy.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
ya know Mad King i'm kinda surprised you don't have a 'let morgana out' option after letting her stew for a few nights in jail. i mean there should be room for that in terms of 'a seat on the council means about this much to me' and 'i have to punish you for formality's sake'. ya know what i'm saying?

edit: maybe even just to grind out a leader point or two but still retain the relationship of trust with her.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
ya know Mad King i'm kinda surprised you don't have a 'let morgana out' option after letting her stew for a few nights in jail. i mean there should be room for that in terms of 'a seat on the council means about this much to me' and 'i have to punish you for formality's sake'. ya know what i'm saying?

edit: maybe even just to grind out a leader point or two but still retain the relationship of trust with her.
Hey mate,

There will pardon part in the next update or punishment if we can call it that. You know, what I am talking about (double wink). Now, all this, according to the route you choose. There are currently 3.

May 31, 2020
Unless I'm missing something or downloaded a previous version.... Saw no new content but I did see some significant changes especially in the femdom scene ... Finally had choices to make in that matter *phew* .. kudos to that...I genuinely enjoy this game ..

ash996

Sep 16, 2019
What does this mean???????? :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
I don't know either, nah I mean how people complained about the twins seducing the mc's father and how the developer made changes to avoid the ¨ntr¨ path. I think that's the new update, I haven't played it yet. I was making an observation, I don't like the ntr but if it's well done without the typical cliches it doesn't bother me, I don't support or condemn ntr lovers or haters:KEK:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
welp, just played the patch-update. the twins will die in every play-though for me. they're total scum and can't be redeemed. i still think there could've been better foreshadowing early on to how mentally fucked up these shitheads are. we only get a missing horse, MC sleeping though a disturbance, and no dead bodies for clues. that's not even bare minimal imo. but hey, MC was a drunk at the time so i understand HE might not have picked up on the clues. sucks that we players don't get more than that though.

on another less rant like note, i'm thinking my cannon run will be Lilith faith. mainly because christina's faith power seems like it's more uncontrollable. and that seems very hypocritical to me considering her sales pitch to MC was 'control the damages'. given it may just be because MC is unskilled in using his new power... but still. i'd rather my MC be a psudo-vampire who can control himself from get go then deeply ally himself with a possible hypocrite. plus i biasly like the idea of MC tanking a shit ton of damage while fighting rather than just vaporizing his enemies. :KEK:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Played the new Version but despite having romanced Karina and her sister earlier and got that flashback scene still got that shitty seduced his father plot reveal.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
welp, just played the patch-update. the twins will die in every play-though for me. they're total scum and can't be redeemed. i still think there could've been better foreshadowing early on to how mentally fucked up these shitheads are. we only get a missing horse, MC sleeping though a disturbance, and no dead bodies for clues. that's not even bare minimal imo. but hey, MC was a drunk at the time so i understand HE might not have picked up on the clues. sucks that we players don't get more than that though.

on another less rant like note, i'm thinking my cannon run will be Lilith faith. mainly because christina's faith power seems like it's more uncontrollable. and that seems very hypocritical to me considering her sales pitch to MC was 'control the damages'. given it may just be because MC is unskilled in using his new power... but still. i'd rather my MC be a psudo-vampire who can control himself from get go then deeply ally himself with a possible hypocrite. plus i biasly like the idea of MC tanking a shit ton of damage while fighting rather than just vaporizing his enemies. :KEK:

On the twin's topic, their involvement in the plot hasn't changed. What has changed is how they did it.
Related to Lilith, I assume aesthetics played an important role as well. :sneaky::devilish:

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Played the new Version but despite having romanced Karina and her sister earlier and got that flashback scene still got that shitty seduced his father plot reveal.
odd, i got a drug use scene. where they sold some hard drug to MC's dad and made him dependent on it. (which imo redeems the father a slight bit in my eyes and makes better sense of his behavior.)

Reactions: JojodoLolo and JC07

dking239

Jul 1, 2017
Nice dialog with karina it doesn't change what they did but it's important for their relationship with the mc as maybe lovers to forgive or mortal enemy's to destroy. And again you can listen to constructive criticism but don't change your vision it's your story.

Last edited:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
On the twin's topic, their involvement in the plot hasn't changed. What has changed is how they did it.
Related to Lilith, I assume aesthetics played an important role as well. :sneaky::devilish:
yea, i was hoping for a bit more for the twins. i simply don't like the twist the way it is. it needed more setup.

and actually no, i like the aesthetics for the vaporizing sword more. i just like the idea of a 'fair' fight where MC goes full brawler. i also don't like how it looks the same as the red demon assassin that morigan kills. so premise > aesthetics for me i guess. :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes