Mitsu80

Jan 30, 2019
it started good then after the first couple chapters it became like a totally different novel, I don't know if the dev lost focus, inspiration or I don't know...what a shame

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
There will be a no good or bad way to this. I am trying to build a game where the center of the moral compass is the player, so they can be free to choose whatever they want.
you misunderstood me
The style of these two girls is a treacherous and brutal way to take revenge on the wrongdoers and I hate it, so I wonder if they will continue their approach or will their thoughts change?? Because achieving a perfect world through brutality and treachery is a bad path that ends with an end in the future worse than these events.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Can the MC Also get Lilith's Attention, rather Lilith Wanting the MC as much as Morgana,Morrigin & Liliana want the MC?. Would be kind of cool to the see the MC A Demon King with Lilith, she is really cool looking demon

Reactions: Λvipray_x

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just went through the update from the beginning again to see the changes, but this time in my playthrough the whole anal sex scene with Morrigan doesn't happen, which is quite strange.

Current status:

Morrigan:
Love = 7
Lust = 2
Corruption = 0

MC:
The Seducer Points = 4

In previous 1.6, after the ritual, MC has the anal sex scene with Morrigan, but it seems to be not triggering now, even with enough Seducer points.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
I just went through the update from the beginning again to see the changes, but this time in my playthrough the whole anal sex scene with Morrigan doesn't happen, which is quite strange.

Current status:

Morrigan:
Love = 7
Lust = 2
Corruption = 0

MC:
The Seducer Points = 4

In previous 1.6, after the ritual, MC has the anal sex scene with Morrigan, but it seems to be not triggering now, even with enough Seducer points.

I can't reproduce the issue, JJJ84 you did select the first option, right? Does anyone else experience this?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I can't reproduce the issue, JJJ84 you did select the first option, right? Does anyone else experience this?
The option (which I'm assuming is the bootlicking option) isn't even given.
After picking Cristina in the ritual, MC just wakes up in Morrigan's room, then after a little talk scene just moves straight to MC and Morrigan heading to the twins' hideout (whereas previously in 1.6, there would have been the anal sex scene, before transitioning to MC and Morrigan travelling to Twins hideout).

I can upload my save here and you can take a look at it if you want.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2017
it started good then after the first couple chapters it became like a totally different novel, I don't know if the dev lost focus, inspiration or I don't know...what a shame
I think Mad King has not lost focus and is still excited about this project. Has a lot of ideas. Perhaps he has had a lot of responsibilities in the past, and the Sanbox option has distracted the game a bit. Nevertheless, go ahead and describe in more detail what you like and what you have a problem with.

hornydit

Feb 5, 2020
Really like this game but god damn the dev needs a better story board or something to better keep track of storylines and timelines.

At times it's kinda difficult to make sense of when certain events are happening and people seem to have amensia. I swear Lilith has introduced herself like 3 times so far and the MC still asks for her name in some scenes. Tracking small details like those might feel unimportant but they usually are the ones that really glue a story together.

Jul 2, 2017
Really like this game but god damn the dev needs a better story board or something to better keep track of storylines and timelines.

At times it's kinda difficult to make sense of when certain events are happening and people seem to have amensia. I swear Lilith has introduced herself like 3 times so far and the MC still asks for her name in some scenes. Tracking small details like those might feel unimportant but they usually are the ones that really glue a story together.
Thanks for playing and glad you like it. Suggestions from players are important and maybe Mad will think more about making the timeline clearer and easier to moving around in story.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018

Hey there,

I will look into it. Maybe it's a mistake I made. Thank you for your feedback!

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Pretty bummed at how the only way to get any content with Darya is by having your sister turn to lesbianism :mad:
Would have been nice for an alternative route with her but oh well!! It is what it is.
Darya is one of the best looking and sweetest angelic characters in the whole game to then be corrupted and brainwashed into a whore by that bitch Lilith :cry:
Such a waste of one of the most good looking characters in the whole game, but that's my own opinion.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes