Jul 2, 2017
how many ntr scenes in this game ?
2-3 for now but these are not permanent scenes, only plot-dependent. I wouldn't even call some NTR but well .. you can skip it if you don't want this content. Or if you like it, with the right choices in the game, something else will surely pop up sometime in future. If not then all avoidable to see ;)

Reactions: coco_12345

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
2-3 for now but these are not permanent scenes, only plot-dependent. I wouldn't even call some NTR but well .. you can skip it if you don't want this content. Or if you like it, with the right choices in the game, something else will surely pop up sometime in future. If not then all avoidable to see ;)
How about his mom and sis?
Did they too?

Jul 2, 2017
How about his mom and sis?
Did they too?
NOPE I don't thinkc so Liliana and Morrigan fit this path. Both are precious treasures for players and Mad king. That would be total war xD Mom? In 1.5v the player decides whether to forgive her or not and here is a potential NTR path. On the other hand, the player can forgive her and develop a normal love relationship, which will be great. Like with the rest of the family. So maybe but if you dont like it then completley no NTR with them. Btw nice MILF in your avatar :cool:

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2017
Pretty bummed at how the only way to get any content with Darya is by having your sister turn to lesbianism :mad:
Would have been nice for an alternative route with her but oh well!! It is what it is.
Darya is one of the best looking and sweetest angelic characters in the whole game to then be corrupted and brainwashed into a whore by that bitch Lilith :cry:
Such a waste of one of the most good looking characters in the whole game, but that's my own opinion.
Hey. thanks for playing. I think Darya will get her MC moment. You have to mix things up a bit in this world so that everyone has time for themselves.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Hey mate,

I just did another quick playthrough for the beginning of the game, and honestly, I can't reproduce the issue. If you choose to romance them at the beginning, later at the end of this update, she will reveal to you that they have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I used a previous save which should be the issue here. Gonna try a new save which will probably fix it.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Really like this game but god damn the dev needs a better story board or something to better keep track of storylines and timelines.

At times it's kinda difficult to make sense of when certain events are happening and people seem to have amensia. I swear Lilith has introduced herself like 3 times so far and the MC still asks for her name in some scenes. Tracking small details like those might feel unimportant but they usually are the ones that really glue a story together.
Hey there,

I will look into it. Maybe it's a mistake I made. Thank you for your feedback!
If that's the case then I must have missed it too... I don't recall Lilith being reintroduced at all but I might have certainly overlooked it. I'll do some quick scans myself as whatever the user is referring to has to be a minor scripting issue at worst.

Edit: These are the only two introductions to her name I'm finding via quick scan and both are legit:
_Vis L01.jpg _Vis L02.jpg

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Got to say the MC is the weakest of all the characters. Even when i have earned a lot of warrior and leadership points,most of the secondary characters are unbelievably more powerful than he is. So much in fact I think the MC is kind of of irrelevant,Lilith and Morrigin can defeat the bigger baddie on they're own. The MC gives off this Vibe of some mortal getting in the way playing Hero while the real protagonists are in fact those that he loves.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Mc is like batman, morrigan is captain marvel & mom like scarlet witch ??
Got to say the MC is the weakest of all the characters. Even when i have earned a lot of warrior and leadership points,most of the secondary characters are unbelievably more powerful than he is. So much in fact I think the MC is kind of of irrelevant,Lilith and Morrigin can defeat the bigger baddie on they're own. The MC gives off this Vibe of some mortal getting in the way playing Hero while the real protagonists are in fact those that he loves.

ramialramh

Dec 7, 2020
There's nothing wrong with that. Would you trust Lillith or heaven forbid Morrigan with running a Kingdom?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So much in fact I think the MC is kind of of irrelevant,Lilith and Morrigin can defeat the bigger baddie on they're own.
Well, one is divinity and the other is a big bad ass magician. So you think you, as a mere mortal, you are in the same league? Sorry to be not sorry, but that doesn't work this way, otherwise I would be as rich as Elon.

Last edited:
May 6, 2017
Well, one is divinity and the other is a big bad ass magician. So you think you, as a mere mortal, are in the same league? Sorry to be not sorry, but that doesn't work this way otherwise I would be as rich as Elon.
Well I really do not see because he could not be at the same height as them, let me remind you that there are several stories, Mangas, Games and Series where the protagonist sweep the ground with some other god or semi divinity, if the author really wanted in the future the MC could quietly do that with either of the two.

The biggest problem that some of us have with the direction of the story is that in the end it does not matter what quality / ability we choose for the protagonist (warrior, leader or seducer) he will always be inferior or inept in each of these, so it gives us the feeling that the MC will never be an equal or deserving of the same respect as Morrigan or Lillith, regardless of his rank of King.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I get where you're coming from, I've never felt like this story had a 'wow' moment where the MC was concerned, it actually feels like the character we play as is just a filler and used only as a means to an end, last time I played I liked the story to a point but the fact that even as this fella was heading towards kingship and running his own kingdom he still was inferior to everyone around him and in essence he never actually felt like he was in control of anything let alone his own kingdom, that job always felt like he was always following someone else's lead, I just want him to finally have some power he can call his own and maybe, just maybe, grow some balls and stand up to all those who try to control him.

Well I really do not see because he could not be at the same height as them, let me remind you that there are several stories, Mangas, Games and Series where the protagonist sweep the ground with some other god or semi divinity, if the author really wanted in the future the MC could quietly do that with either of the two.

The biggest problem that some of us have with the direction of the story is that in the end it does not matter what quality / ability we choose for the protagonist (warrior, leader or seducer) he will always be inferior or inept in each of these, so it gives us the feeling that the MC will never be an equal or deserving of the same respect as Morrigan or Lillith, regardless of his rank of King.
This is my gripe too, I want to seriously love the story but with how beta the MC is it feels impossible to do so, even when he 'becomes' king there is no fire in him, he just goes along with whatever he's told by Morrigan (the black-haired witchy sister) I so desperately want to see him become his own man and not be pushed around, no king has ever gotten anywhere (especially in medieval times) by being someone else's pawn.

I may go back to play the game at some point but I'm just not as enthused about it as I was when I started, the reason for that I have covered in previous posts (Hint: It concerns Morrigan, the black-haired witchy sister)

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
I get where you're coming from, I've never felt like this story had a 'wow' moment where the MC was concerned, it actually feels like the character we play as is just a filler and used only as a means to an end, last time I played I liked the story to a point but the fact that even as this fella was heading towards kingship and running his own kingdom he still was inferior to everyone around him and in essence he never actually felt like he was in control of anything let alone his own kingdom, that job always felt like he was always following someone else's lead, I just want him to finally have some power he can call his own and maybe, just maybe, grow some balls and stand up to all those who try to control him.

This is my gripe too, I want to seriously love the story but with how beta the MC is it feels impossible to do so, even when he 'becomes' king there is no fire in him, he just goes along with whatever he's told by Morrigan (the black-haired witchy sister) I so desperately want to see him become his own man and not be pushed around, no king has ever gotten anywhere (especially in medieval times) by being someone else's pawn.

I may go back to play the game at some point but I'm just not as enthused about it as I was when I started, the reason for that I have covered in previous posts (Hint: It concerns Morrigan, the black-haired witchy sister)
to be fair man, morrigan may have outlived her usefulness now that lilith and christina are around and MC has one of their faith power. madking might just decide to give us the option to off her sometime within the next couple updates.
(personally i think she's great though, she just needs to be reminded MC should be her equal not her sub)

i would assume there'd be some confrontation point with her if she killed ava. (personally never bothered to explore that route)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
That's not really a realistic expectation though.
Because when a game is split between pure VN story aspect (how characters are set, the world etc) and the gameplay mechanic (even with Visual Novel, there are still stats like Love, Lust, Corruption points for all main girls, and Leader, Warrior, Seducer etc points for MC), it's more often than not that dev's own plans for the character will dictate over what the player sets in terms of gameplay (for instance stats in a lot of game's cases which attributes for character).

Of course, there are few instances where gameplay elements ooze into dev's plotline; for e.g. Mad King saying MC's seducer points being lower or higher than 2 or not having influence on whether player sees the whole boot licking scene or not.
But there's only so much gameplay can influence before it becomes spaghetti of too many different branches for the dev to sort out.

For e.g. what if a player invests all his points in the leader stat and leaves warrior stat and seducer stat mostly empty? Will that mean that player will have 100% charisma but will be hopeless when it comes to charming the girls? :HideThePain:.
Or if another player invests mostly on seducer and nothing on leader, would that mean he will be a cassanova but sucks as a ruler leading his country? :LUL:

There was a similar scenario which happened for the most recent update of the vampire game "The Bite: Revenant."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This feels pretty much similar case to that.
When there's story element and gameplay element within a game, most of the times (especially games from this site, which obviously are not AAA games lol) dev's own fixed storyline & characterization will take precedence over player's customization.

Last edited:

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
The option (which I'm assuming is the bootlicking option) isn't even given.
After picking Cristina in the ritual, MC just wakes up in Morrigan's room, then after a little talk scene just moves straight to MC and Karina heading to the twins' hideout (whereas previously in 1.6, there would have been the anal sex scene, before transitioning to MC and Morrigan travelling to Twins hideout).

I can upload my save here and you can take a look at it if you want.
Hey Mad King the same thing is happening to me

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Thank goodness, since I didn't see anyone else reporting the same issue, I thought it was something that only I did wrong (or didn't do which everyone else knew) that made that Morrigan anal sex scene not trigger.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valeck

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
The option (which I'm assuming is the bootlicking option) isn't even given.
After picking Cristina in the ritual, MC just wakes up in Morrigan's room, then after a little talk scene just moves straight to MC and Morrigan heading to the twins' hideout (whereas previously in 1.6, there would have been the anal sex scene, before transitioning to MC and Morrigan travelling to Twins hideout).

I can upload my save here and you can take a look at it if you want.
JJJ84 I checked your save. you can't trigger Anal scene with Morrigan because you need to have morrigan Lust points >= 6. That's it.

I added the necessary points to trigger the scene.
Here: View attachment 1-1-LT1.save

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
JJJ84 I checked your save. you can't trigger Anal scene with Morrigan because you need to have morrigan Lust points >= 6. That's it.

I added the necessary points to trigger the scene.
Here: View attachment 1822578
Hey, appreciate it for doing that. I'll try it out.
Edit: Just tried the new save file, and it still doesn't work. Morrigan points are still Love = 7, Lust = 2. Corruption = 0, and anal sex event still doesn't trigger :cry:

This raises the question, why did the scene still trigger in my previous playthrough in v1.6?
Don't have that save with me (deleted it when I started again), but I don't remember doing anything differently for my previous save (from what I did in the current save).

Actions which result in increase in Lust for Morrigan (there only seems to be 2 situations where such choices are given):

- Refusing to come clean to Morrigan about who Ava is (results in +2 Lust)
- Doing the threesome with Morrigan & Darya, aka bisexual Morrigan route (results in +5 Lust. Saying "Just Morrigan is enough" instead results in +5 Love with Morrigan instead, which I picked)

The thing is, in my previous save (v1.6), that anal sex scene was still able to be triggered without me having to do the whole bisexual Morrigan route (which I never chose since I'm not interested in Morrigan turning bisexual).
There just wasn't any Lust points Requirement to view that scene before (and it shouldn't be there in the default game, forcing players to take the bisexual Morrigan route to see the anal sex scene (unless someone does a kind act to edit the save file for others like you did for me).

Mad King I think this is something that really should be looked at, and addressed (cause this new Lust points requirement for that scene [to even trigger] I just don't think it's a good idea) .

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 86 Votes