Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
About the next update, Vis 2.0.
Hi mates,
Well, you've read it well. The next update will be version 2.0 and it is going to be an essential leap for the project.

What is to be expected from the next update?!
A standalone build:
First of all, it will be a standalone build that will use the savegame/s from the previous game, Vis 1.6.1. This means that players that have played Vis 1.6.1 will have the option to import the savegame in Vis 2.0 and continue the story. This will be used for persistence purposes so the players can import into the game, the paths, points, and stats that they have. This will be a one-time action. On the other hand, new players to Vis will have to first play Vis 1.6.1 up until the end of the update and then import their save game into 2.0.

Why have I decided to go with a standalone build for 2.0?!
First of all, it's due to the size of the game. Vis 1.6.1 includes material from the beginning of the project and animations that were not optimized and took a lot of space. In the beginning, the animations took around 50 MB per animation, and now, since they have been optimized, they take around 5MB per animation. Going back and optimizing all the animations and renders, would take a huge effort from the development perspective. Not to mention that I would have to redesign the scenes as the quality was different back then.
This will get me to point 2.

The quality of the renders has changed since my first ones. I think (maybe I am too confident) that there is a visible quality difference between the first renders in the game and the ones from 1.6.1. Once again, redesigning the old scenes would take too much, having the current resources. That doesn't mean that sometimes in the future, I won't do that.

The game will have a new UI. I will invest resources in improving the user interface of the game and redesigning certain areas.

Gallery mode will be back. Each update will generate unique pictures for the gallery.

Before ending the news I have, I want to thank you all for staying with me on this journey. I am fully committed to improving the game and without your support and feedback, this wouldn't have been possible.

Thank you!
MK

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
A standalone build:
First of all, it will be a standalone build that will use the savegame/s from the previous game, Vis 1.6.1. This means that players that have played Vis 1.6.1 will have the option to import the savegame in Vis 2.0 and continue the story. This will be used for persistence purposes so the players can import into the game, the paths, points, and stats that they have. This will be a one-time action. On the other hand, new players to Vis will have to first play Vis 1.6.1 up until the end of the update and then import their save game into 2.0.
Here goes. This gonna be a headache on Android. Importing save file will not be easy there.

Jul 2, 2017
Why would you do Morgana like that... huh mate..
At the end no choices matter I guess no surprises there. All those of us who went with Love route with her will now have to choose either to be a literal cuck-king or getting cock hungry slut with nothing but lust in her..
No. Option one, once you forgive her, will develop a normal romantic path.

Reactions: dking239

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I mean we can't make patched apk on Android
Actually we can, i've done that numerous times.You need apkeditor pro app for that, and the auto generated patch.rpyc files which you wouldn't have if you happen to play the game on android, so you need to ask any pc users or the modders for that files and apply it using apkeditor app on android.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
madking
Why there is no in-game relationship modifier like those available in:
(Example
Uncontrollable lust; add a password & incest enabled
Being super; Default settings landlady, roomy etc. But it can be changed)

Above mentioned games are games still available on patreon. If those games have these setup why VIS can't ??? Here even I.patch file is old one.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
madking
Why there is no in-game relationship modifier like those available in:
(Example
Uncontrollable lust; add a password & incest enabled
Being super; Default settings landlady, roomy etc. But it can be changed)

Above mentioned games are games still available on patreon. If those games have these setup why VIS can't ??? Here even I.patch file is old one.
The i patch is for the most recent update v1.6. But it would be nice to not require a patch. But I would assume the dev has their reasons for their choice.

I know that the walkthrough mod provided by Sancho also has the patch included or ability to change the relationships.

Though I think I have seen your queries are related to android versions of these, so this maybe the focus of your query to not require a patch.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
The i patch is for the most recent update v1.6. But it would be nice to not require a patch. But I would assume the dev has their reasons for their choice.

I know that the walkthrough mod provided by Sancho also has the patch included or ability to change the relationships.

Though I think I have seen your queries are related to android versions of these, so this maybe the focus of your query to not require a patch.
Yes. Patch is old one. It is creating me some problems

3.80 star(s) 87 Votes