The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
Hey, appreciate it for doing that. I'll try it out.

Edit: Tried the new save file, and it still doesn't work. Morrigan points are still Love = 7, Lust = 2. Corruption = 0, and anal sex event still doesn't trigger :cry:

Though it does really raise the question, why did the scene still trigger in my previous playthrough in v1.6?
Don't have that save with me (deleted it when I started again), but I don't remember doing anything differently for my previous save (from what I did in the current save).

Actions which result in increase in Lust for Morrigan (there only seems to be 2 situations where such choices are given):

- Refusing to come clean to Morrigan about who Ava is (results in +2 Lust)
- Doing the threesome with Morrigan & Darya, aka bisexual Morrigan route (results in +5 Lust. Saying "Just Morrigan is enough" instead results in +5 Love with Morrigan instead, which I picked)

The thing is, in my previous save (v1.6), that anal sex scene was still able to be triggered without me having to do the whole bisexual Morrigan route (which I never chose since I'm not interested in Morrigan turning bisexual).
There just wasn't any Lust points Requirement to view that scene before (and it shouldn't be there in the default game, forcing players to take the bisexual Morrigan route to see the anal sex scene (unless someone does a kind act to edit the save file for others like you did for me).

Mad King I think this is something that really should be looked at, and addressed (cause this new Lust points requirement for that scene [to even trigger] I just don't think it's a good idea) .
That's weird. Perhaps there's something wrong with your save. I edited your save file (edited lust from 2 to 8 ) and made a new save. I loaded that new save again but the weird thing is (lust point went from 8 to 2).

Try to load a previous save or start a new game.

Edit: JJJ84 Here try this one.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
That's weird. Perhaps there's something wrong with your save. I edited your save file (edited lust from 2 to 8 ) and made a new save. I loaded that new save again but the weird thing is (lust point went from 8 to 2).

Try to load a previous save or start a new game.

Edit: JJJ84 Here try this one.
The new save you've attached works, and Morrigan backdoor (lol) scene is triggered now!
Thanks The Witcher (should have known as one of my favorite games (and the books), Geralt will have the solution! ;)).

But man, I wish Mad King didn't put this pre-requisite for this scene (then I wouldn't have gone through this in the first place) .

• Haha
Reactions: The Witcher

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
to be fair man, morrigan may have outlived her usefulness now that lilith and christina are around and MC has one of their faith power. madking might just decide to give us the option to off her sometime within the next couple updates.
(personally i think she's great though, she just needs to be reminded MC should be her equal not her sub)

i would assume there'd be some confrontation point with her if she killed ava. (personally never bothered to explore that route)
I've not played for a few updates so I'm not sure who has joined the roster lately and who hasn't, but I would welcome a nice power battle between Morrigan and the MC, it's about time he took control of things for once, I don't really want to see anyone off Morrigan but I sure would like to see her oppressive control off the MC challenged and maybe even make her more of an equal/sub to the mc, but who knows what will happen. I'd welcome a plot where Morrigan's skill/ability to control everything is dampened by some force that was perhaps dormant inside the MC for ages and cements his position at the top. I actually like Morganna I just hate how she as a 'side' character has more power than the main character at the key points in the game (no idea if this changes in the more recent updates as I haven't had time to play them)

I tried both routes and up until I stopped playing (I think it was 1.4/1.5) and there were no repercussions for killing Ava and that annoyed me, the MC basically acted like he didn't give a damn about her, I know it's probably heavily tied into the story plot and that's fine but I can only hope that it changes and the MC becomes someone we can actually respect eventually.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This raises the question, why did the scene still trigger in my previous playthrough in v1.6?
Don't have that save with me (deleted it when I started again), but I don't remember doing anything differently for my previous save (from what I did in the current save).

Mad King I think this is something that really should be looked at, and addressed (cause this new Lust points requirement for that scene [to even trigger] I just don't think it's a good idea) .
You're confusing the shit out of yourself. First of all, before v1.6.1 (in either version of v1.6.0) the requirement was Morrigan Love(6+) which was clearly a mistake in the code. in v1.6.1 it was changed to Morrigan Lust(6+). Make more sense now?

Nothing is wrong with her Lust system. If you want the scene to trigger then the player simply needs to have made the choices that increased her Lust prior to that. The choices are geared toward a lust mindset where the others are geared toward a loving mindset.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You're confusing the shit out of yourself. First of all, before v1.6.1 (in either version of v1.6.0) the requirement was Morrigan Love(6+). in v1.6.1 it was changed to Morrigan Lust(6+). Make more sense now?
Well, I wasn't aware of the requirement change from Love to Lust (hence that explains why it doesn't trigger with 1.6.1), and not like I paid attention to such requirements before till now.

That still doesn't really explain why it has to be one or the other though.
Why not just change it to requirement being either Love Points 6+ or Lust Points 6+ so players who pursue solo Morrigan path (and don't want the bisexual Morrigan path) can enjoy the Morrigan backdoor scene as well?

All this "one or the other" absolute approach would be doing will be forcing players to take bisexual Morrigan approach (that not everyone would be a fan of) unless someone edits the saves like The Witcher did for me in this case.

I mean sure, if Morrigan backdoor scene was another threesome scene with Darya again, then I'd be fine with it (since doing threesome with Darya seems to give 5+ boost to Lust), but since this was a solo scene with Morrigan & MC, those who chose to go solo with Morrigan in the tent (sending Darya away) should be able to view the scene too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex20232077

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, I wasn't aware of the requirement change from Love to Lust (hence that explains why it doesn't trigger with 1.6.1), and not like I paid attention to such requirements before.

That still doesn't really explain why it has to be one or the other though.
Why not just change it to requirement being either Love Points 6+ or Lust Points 6+ so players who pursue solo Morrigan path (and don't want the bisexual Morrigan path) can enjoy the Morrigan backdoor scene as well?

All this "one or the other" absolute approach would be doing will be forcing players to take bisexual Morrigan approach (that not everyone would be a fan of).
Well, you're not forced to take the bisexual approach if you don't want to. If you want her to be a cum dumpster then you have to. Here's my best guess at the answer to that question: The author see's that Morrigan ain't gonna take it up the ass unless she get's some poontang too, maybe that's what her character simply wants. Maybe he also sees it that in a loving, non-lustfull relationship that she may not want entry into her outie. It's his fictional story to tell after all.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Well, you're not forced to take the bisexual approach if you don't want to. If you want her to be a cum dumpster then you have to. Here's my best guess at the answer to that question: The author see's that Morrigan ain't gonna take it up the ass unless she get's some poontang too, maybe that's what her character simply wants. Maybe he also sees it that in a loving, non-lustfull relationship that she may not want entry into her outie. It's his fictional story to tell after all.
That's all fine if we assume in the future people who prefer Morrigan Love Points approach (over Lust Points approach) get exclusive sex scenes which Lust Points approach will not be able to access (unless they edit their Morrigan Love points up through edit) like in this case here.

But if that's not the case, all this will be doing is just giving Morrigan Love Points preference people (like myself) less content which I'd assume not many will be pleased with (with balance of content being favored one-way towards Lust approach).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That's all fine if we assume in the future people who prefer Morrigan Love Points approach (over Lust Points approach) get exclusive sex scenes which Lust Points approach will not be able to access (unless they edit their Morrigan Love points up through edit) like in this case here.

But if that's not the case, all this will be doing is just giving Morrigan Love Points preference people (like myself) less content which I'd assume not many will be pleased with.
Imho think of it as a mini-route split. It happens in all VN's that aren't kinetic. Morrigan PathA & Morrigan PathB, etc. Almost every VN you've ever played does these mini-splits... otherwise why put any choices in the VN at all (therefore it'd be kinetic)? It just seems you may be overthinking it a bit... but that's only my opinion. It'll all be ok bud.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018

But if that's not the case, all this will be doing is just giving Morrigan Love Points preference people (like myself) less content which I'd assume not many will be pleased with.

Hey there,

With Morrigan, the love points will be a bit different to get. I mean, there are some layers that we should peel off before getting there. If we look back, their relationship basically started as a game between them and continued based on lust. The love that mc has to build with Morrigan, shouldn't be confused with the same type of love they had before. One other thing that I wanted to reflect, on is that she is the type of character that won't let anyone, even MC, in so easily. In contrast with the sexual part.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ElTioPaco and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hey there,

With Morrigan, the love points will be a bit different to get. I mean, there are some layers that we should peel off before getting there. If we look back, their relationship basically started as a game between them and continued based on lust. The love that mc has to build with Morrigan, shouldn't be confused with the same type of love they had before. One other thing that I wanted to reflect, on is that she is the type of character that won't let anyone, even MC, in so easily. In contrast with the sexual part.
Okay, but what does it mean for people who prefer stacking Love Points over Lust Points?
As I've said before in my previous post to you, players who focus on Love Points over Lust Points (I had Morrigan at Love = 7 and Lust = 2) are pretty much locked out of that Morrigan backdoor scene because we don't meet the requirements (Lust 6+) compared to v1.6. (Love 6+).

Is it mini-route split like Sancho mentioned above (Love Points route players getting their own exclusive scenes, and Lust Points route players getting their own exclusive scenes)?
If that's the case, then I have no real issue, but if not I'm puzzled as to why the Love Points focus players would be locked out of that scene (unable to see it unless save is edited to manually increase Lust Points).

Last edited:
Reactions: SweetSatu

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Okay, but what does it mean for people who prefer stacking Love Points over Lust Points?
As I've said before in my previous post to you, players who focus on Love Points over Lust Points (I had Morrigan at Love = 7 and Lust = 2) are pretty much locked out of that Morrigan backdoor scene because we don't meet the requirements (Lust 6+) compared to v1.6. (Love 6+).

Is it mini-route split like Sancho mentioned above (Love Points route players getting their own exclusive scenes, and Lust Points route players getting their own exclusive scenes)?
If that's the case, then I have no real issue, but if not I'm puzzled as to why the Love Points focus players would be locked out of that scene (unable to see it unless save is edited to manually increase Lust Points).

Yes, those are splitting routes. It depends on how you want to build your relationship. In each of the routes, you will have a different type of relationship with her.

Reactions: JJJ84

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
NOPE I don't thinkc so Liliana and Morrigan fit this path. Both are precious treasures for players and Mad king. That would be total war xD Mom? In 1.5v the player decides whether to forgive her or not and here is a potential NTR path. On the other hand, the player can forgive her and develop a normal love relationship, which will be great. Like with the rest of the family. So maybe but if you dont like it then completley no NTR with them. Btw nice MILF in your avatar :cool:
Glad to hear that.
At least his mom and sis not ntred, but i dunno what happen on next version.
Its milf from Forest Rhapsody.

3.80 star(s) 87 Votes