DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Yes. Patch is old one. It is creating me some problems
As I said the patch is the most recent update v1.6. So is not old. I doubt the fix version 1.6.1 would be incompatible with the patch.

Have you also downloaded Sancho's mod. If you have that could be your problem as the mod is not compatible with the patch and the mod also has the ability to define the relationships, so that might be your issue.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
I think the Lilith vs Christina choice needs a better introduction. It seems like a really big decision, but Lilith is basically like "do this just trust me": and then Christina gets to give you a whole speech while also somewhat discrediting Lilith without Lilith there to argue her points, making it seem like her branch is straight up superior (which I assume it is not). It seems like the player is walking into a pretty huge branching choice with inadequate preparation and information (which could be by design, idk).

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
madking
Why there is no in-game relationship modifier like those available in:
(Example
Uncontrollable lust; add a password & incest enabled
Being super; Default settings landlady, roomy etc. But it can be changed)

Above mentioned games are games still available on patreon. If those games have these setup why VIS can't ??? Here even I.patch file is old one.
My Employee Family also has a code to unlock IC, Limitless has a way to define relationships in the game also, there are many others. I am surprised this game doesn't have a way to do that also.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I think the Lilith vs Christina choice needs a better introduction. It seems like a really big decision, but Lilith is basically like "do this just trust me": and then Christina gets to give you a whole speech while also somewhat discrediting Lilith without Lilith there to argue her points, making it seem like her branch is straight up superior (which I assume it is not). It seems like the player is walking into a pretty huge branching choice with inadequate preparation and information (which could be by design, idk).
Yeah. That decision is so opaque I stopped my playthrough there for now. Absolutely despise decisions thrown in with no context.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah. That decision is so opaque I stopped my playthrough there for now. Absolutely despise decisions thrown in with no context.
On the bright side that is basically the end of the current build. There is some more content but no more choices so it doesn't fork again after that at least.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I haven't played this game for some while. I started playing the game from the beginning. I must say I enjoyed the game vey much.
Everything is perfect in this game. Story, Renders, character creation, writing and music are done well.
Every characters in the game written well. You can't ignore any characters. Music perfectly sync with the scenes.
Sex scenes are rendered nicely and the writing made it more interesting. I really love the story of this game.
It has very deep story line.

Love, seduction, romance, friendship and betrayal were well executed in the story. The father and son quarrel was very deep
and it was good and sad at the same time. Can't forget Mr. Gunther :LOL: . That guy is funny and the conversation between him and the Mc are done really well. Mc's quick witty character showed well in the scenes with him.
The twist and the turns made the story more interesting to me.

Battle and fights scenes were rendered, written and directed really well. Hats off for the dev, he has beautifully done the scenes.
I love all 3 women, but my favorite was always been Morrigan :love:.
I have a question for the dev....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good luck to the dev and I am looking forward to the next update :)

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
I haven't played this game for some while. I started playing the game from the beginning. I must say I enjoyed the game vey much.
Everything is perfect in this game. Story, Renders, character creation, writing and music are done well.
Every characters in the game written well. You can't ignore any characters. Music perfectly sync with the scenes.
Sex scenes are rendered nicely and the writing made it more interesting. I really love the story of this game.
It has very deep story line.

Love, seduction, romance, friendship and betrayal were well executed in the story. The father and son quarrel was very deep
and it was good and sad at the same time. Can't forget Mr. Gunther :LOL: . That guy is funny and the conversation between him and the Mc are done really well. Mc's quick witty character showed well in the scenes with him.
The twist and the turns made the story more interesting to me.

Battle and fights scenes were rendered, written and directed really well. Hats off for the dev, he has beautifully done the scenes.
I love all 3 women, but my favorite was always been Morrigan :love:.
I have a question for the dev....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good luck to the dev and I am looking forward to the next update :)

Thank you for your words, mate!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gamesstar

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
madking
Why there is no in-game relationship modifier like those available in:
(Example
Uncontrollable lust; add a password & incest enabled
Being super; Default settings landlady, roomy etc. But it can be changed)

Above mentioned games are games still available on patreon. If those games have these setup why VIS can't ??? Here even I.patch file is old one.
Hey there,

I can talk with the dev and see how a trainer or cheat codes would impact the game and then develop the update with one but on the other hand, the incest is a taboo thing for Patreon, so if there is any reference to it in the build I can risk a ban.

Edit: Apparently there is another MadKing on the forum :D

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Dude i am soooo down foe double femdom with Mistress Ava and Mistress Morrigan fuck yeah lol :LOL::LOL:(y). I just hope soon she wil enter on my screen again cos i really do miss this
Goddess
They're both some hotties that's for sure and I do hope for their return. Admittedly I'm not into femdom I'm the other way around, but I did enjoy sweet sweet Ava. I just chose to see her as a tease.

Reactions: submissive -Ben83

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Darya - Wilfred scene removed ?? Good. I hate ntr

& Stop the bullshit light at the climax scene

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 87 Votes