RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Played through this game once before a while back, and just completed the current build. My thoughts are pretty much the same. Overall, I love the game. I genuinely love it. The premise, characters, story, music, art design, world-building, etc. and I'm very eager for more.

I always feel a bit bad about giving criticism on other peoples' artistic projects for some reason. But when I find a game that I'm really into, and am invested in, I can't help but want to give some feedback. That being said, the following is based just on my own personal opinions and preferences, nothing more.

I appreciate the benefits of a slow burn. But I think my biggest complaint with the game personally is that it's taken the slow burn too far now. I get that a slow burn, when executed well, can make the eventual payoff all the more sweeter. But it's gotten into the "Just fucking get to it already!" territory. I felt that way back when I played it before, and I still feel that way now. Especially regarding the MC and Morrigan. Imo, after everything that's happened, exchanges that have been had, words that have been said, they should be just outright fucking by now. The build-up part of realization and revelations of feelings etc has come and gone. They're doing things that it seems like people who are already fucking and now just want to mix it up for fun would do. Almost like they're going to do everything but fuck, before they finally fuck XD. Now, instead of sweet anticipation, the "dance" is starting to just become old and frustrating at this point. Not that I haven't loved "the dance". I just feel like it's past time for them to move onto Act II or III of their relationship so to speak.

Speaking on something more general, and this is something that I wish I could say to many game devs directly: "Please. Enough with the fucking handjobs!". I can't speak for everyone of course, but to me they're just not hot. It's the single most boring sexual act that I can do with another person as a man. It's the one thing that I could just do myself lol. Even back when I was a teenager things progressed to oral at a much quicker pace. And these are adults. I understand that the usual "stairway to heaven" progression of Handjob>Blowjob>Vaginal>Anal (with footjobs and titjobs sometimes thrown in) is standard, and for the most part, works. But my god, why do so many devs linger on the handjobs for so long?

To me it just feels like unsatisfying padding, especially when it's overused, and eventually a waste of time that could be better spend on hotter things once the timing is right for some sexual progression. Ultimately there's only a finite amount of content in a completed game. And the "Handjobs" slice of the "Sexual Content Pie Chart" should ideally be very small in comparison to the other more satisfying things. But, again, that's just how I feel about it personally.

I really hope this doesn't turn into a 50+ hour saga that ends up having only a couple of actual sex scenes at the end per main LI, with the rest of it just being mostly teasing, continuous "build up", and handjobs, with a BJ thrown in every other blue moon for monumental occasions lol. Obviously I'm exaggerating a bit. I've just personally grown sick of the amount of handjobs that I have to press through for so long in so many of these games.

Another criticism that I have is that there are several scenes where I feel like there is too much descriptive text without enough matching renders for it. For example, if the scene starts with Morrigan, or whoever, giving the MC head, and then the text moves on to tell me that she's now licking and sucking on the MC's balls, I'd like to actually see that. Instead of the camera just staying on the first initial render while the descriptive text goes through several different actions. I understand that there has to be a balance there. And that more renders take time and work. I'm just saying that I think it needs to be a bit more balanced than it currently is.

Also in the anal scene with Morrigan I felt that the penetration depth was very lacking. It felt like a "just the tip" ordeal. I can see that with Darya maybe. But Morrigan is a tough girl. I'm sure she could take it balls deep :p Outside of that, the text needs cleaning up pretty badly in that last big stretch. There are a lot of typos, "You" being used when it was supposed to be "You're" etc.

I hope I didn't come across like I'm just trashing on the game. I absolutely am not trying to. As I said before. The game has had me on the edge of my seat and wanting to see more for quite a while. And the amount of things that I like far outweighs the gripes that I have.

Just for discussion's sake, besides Morgana and Liliana becoming consorts that the MC can knock up (which having an option for should just be a given ;)), what I would personally really love to see happen (which it probably won't, because I've noticed that I almost never get what I want in games etc :ROFLMAO:) is not only for the MC and Morrigan to become King and Queen, but to also overthrow the Emperor and become the new Emperor and Empress. Then perhaps go on to conquer the known world. Then perhaps even ascend to godhood together and overthrow or reshape paradise and oblivion or something crazy. While they were still mortal though I'd love to see Morrigan give birth to male and female twins, who inherit the throne and establish a pure-blood dynasty on the mortal plane while MC and Morrigan ascend.... yeah, I'm just daydreaming for fun at this point, but that's part of the fun, right lol? Though an overall story path like that could have the game become a long-running series, which would be great to me, if the dev could manage it.

If this game ever gets outright abandoned before completion, I think I may legit have to mourn about it haha. Even if the dev has to take a year off at some point to re-center, I really hope that this game gets not only eventually finished, but also has the epic and satisfying conclusion that it, imho, deserves.

Side-note: I noticed that Morrigan occasionally teases the MC about his age and how old he is. But I seem to specifically recall it being said that they are twins. Is that an oversight, or just an ongoing joke between them? That despite them being twins Morrigan is young and beautiful while the MC is old and decrepit. And that it doesn't have to make sense, because reality is whatever the fuck Morrigan says it is! XD I fucking love Morrigan. She's both the ultimate Ride-or-Die AND Alpha Bitch.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Played through this game once before a while back, and just completed the current build. My thoughts are pretty much the same. Overall, I love the game. I genuinely love it. The premise, characters, story, music, art design, world-building, etc. and I'm very eager for more.

I always feel a bit bad about giving criticism on other peoples' artistic projects for some reason. But when I find a game that I'm really into, and am invested in, I can't help but want to give some feedback. That being said, the following is based just on my own personal opinions and preferences, nothing more.

I appreciate the benefits of a slow burn. But I think my biggest complaint with the game personally is that it's taken the slow burn too far now. I get that a slow burn, when executed well, can make the eventual payoff all the more sweeter. But it's gotten into the "Just fucking get to it already!" territory. I felt that way back when I played it before, and I still feel that way now. Especially regarding the MC and Morrigan. Imo, after everything that's happened, exchanges that have been had, words that have been said, they should be just outright fucking by now. The build-up part of realization and revelations of feelings etc has come and gone. They're doing things that it seems like people who are already fucking and now just want to mix it up for fun would do. Almost like they're going to do everything but fuck, before they finally fuck XD. Now, instead of sweet anticipation, the "dance" is starting to just become old and frustrating at this point. Not that I haven't loved "the dance". I just feel like it's past time for them to move onto Act II or III of their relationship so to speak.

Speaking on something more general, and this is something that I wish I could say to many game devs directly: "Please. Enough with the fucking handjobs!". I can't speak for everyone of course, but to me they're just not hot. It's the single most boring sexual act that I can do with another person as a man. It's the one thing that I could just do myself lol. Even back when I was a teenager things progressed to oral at a much quicker pace. And these are adults. I understand that the usual "stairway to heaven" progression of Handjob>Blowjob>Vaginal>Anal (with footjobs and titjobs sometimes thrown in) is standard, and for the most part, works. But my god, why do so many devs linger on the handjobs for so long?

To me it just feels like unsatisfying padding, especially when it's overused, and eventually a waste of time that could be better spend on hotter things once the timing is right for some sexual progression. Ultimately there's only a finite amount of content in a completed game. And the "Handjobs" slice of the "Sexual Content Pie Chart" should ideally be very small in comparison to the other more satisfying things. But, again, that's just how I feel about it personally.

I really hope this doesn't turn into a 50+ hour saga that ends up having only a couple of actual sex scenes at the end per main LI, with the rest of it just being mostly teasing, continuous "build up", and handjobs, with a BJ thrown in every other blue moon for monumental occasions lol. Obviously I'm exaggerating a bit. I've just personally grown sick of the amount of handjobs that I have to press through for so long in so many of these games.

Another criticism that I have is that there are several scenes where I feel like there is too much descriptive text without enough matching renders for it. For example, if the scene starts with Morrigan, or whoever, giving the MC head, and then the text moves on to tell me that she's now licking and sucking on the MC's balls, I'd like to actually see that. Instead of the camera just staying on the first initial render while the descriptive text goes through several different actions. I understand that there has to be a balance there. And that more renders take time and work. I'm just saying that I think it needs to be a bit more balanced than it currently is.

Also in the anal scene with Morrigan I felt that the penetration depth was very lacking. It felt like a "just the tip" ordeal. I can see that with Darya maybe. But Morrigan is a tough girl. I'm sure she could take it balls deep :p Outside of that, the text needs cleaning up pretty badly in that last big stretch. There are a lot of typos, "You" being used when it was supposed to be "You're" etc.

I hope I didn't come across like I'm just trashing on the game. I absolutely am not trying to. As I said before. The game has had me on the edge of my seat and wanting to see more for quite a while. And the amount of things that I like far outweighs the gripes that I have.

Just for discussion's sake, besides Morgana and Liliana becoming consorts that the MC can knock up (which having an option for should just be a given ;)), what I would personally really love to see happen (which it probably won't, because I've noticed that I almost never get what I want in games etc :ROFLMAO:) is not only for the MC and Morrigan to become King and Queen, but to also overthrow the Emperor and become the new Emperor and Empress. Then perhaps go on to conquer the known world. Then perhaps even ascend to godhood together and overthrow or reshape paradise and oblivion or something crazy. While they were still mortal though I'd love to see Morrigan give birth to male and female twins, who inherit the throne and establish a pure-blood dynasty on the mortal plane while MC and Morrigan ascend.... yeah, I'm just daydreaming for fun at this point, but that's part of the fun, right lol? Though an overall story path like that could have the game become a long-running series, which would be great to me, if the dev could manage it.

If this game ever gets outright abandoned before completion, I think I may legit have to mourn about it haha. Even if the dev has to take a year off at some point to re-center, I really hope that this game gets not only eventually finished, but also has the epic and satisfying conclusion that it, imho, deserves.

Side-note: I noticed that Morrigan occasionally teases the MC about his age and how old he is. But I seem to specifically recall it being said that they are twins. Is that an oversight, or just an ongoing joke between them? That despite them being twins Morrigan is young and beautiful while the MC is old and decrepit. And that it doesn't have to make sense, because reality is whatever the fuck Morrigan says it is! XD I fucking love Morrigan. She's both the ultimate Ride-or-Die AND Alpha Bitch.

Hey mate,

Thank you for your words. I promise that in the upcoming updates, more adult content will come as I focus more on that. No more 'a helping hand mode' :D. As a side note, I want to rise the project to the full potential that I have in my head. Fingers crossed.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Had to play un-patched android apk. Considering that next update is gonna be a standalone update, had to play this version. Waited long time for in-game relationship changer / new i.patch. Very disappointed. Really, it is disgusting to see best friend, childhood friend etc. in an actual incest game.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2017

Wow... this should be your official reVieW xD I see much passion and pure fun talk here. Nice ;) The game needs small but important improvements that will increase the comfort of the game that for sure. As for sex, I think less developed characters still need a hand-to-ass "path" ... but I agree that Morrigan or Morgana should be fucked without limits now. But I'm sure we'll get it. Children too;)

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Wow... this should be your official reVieW xD I see much passion and pure fun talk here. Nice ;) The game needs small but important improvements that will increase the comfort of the game that for sure. As for sex, I think less developed characters still need a hand-to-ass "path" ... but I agree that Morrigan or Morgana should be fucked without limits now. But I'm sure we'll get it. Children too;)
After all of the build-up now I think and hope that MC and Morrigan's first time will be something special. Those two need to conquer each other completely, before then going on to conquer the world and beyond together :devilish:

Just for some clarification, Mad King , MC and Morrigan are twins, correct? Or was that just a stray inaccurate line early on in the game? Personally I like the idea of them being twins the most. Two halves of the same whole and all that. Plus it makes her teasing him about his age even funnier to me :LOL: (I mean all of that strictly hypothetically speaking of course, in perhaps a patched version of the game. Don't know what kind of a sicko would root for and get off to twincest ;)).

I'm also curious to find out what Cristina's real name is, assuming that it isn't. The "goddess Cristina" doesn't seem to sound as right as the goddess (or whatever they'd be best classified as at the moment) "Lilith" lol. Though maybe it could, I dunno. Speaking of them, they're just one more reason why I'm going to have to give this game multiple playthroughs.

Sorry if this has already been said elsewhere, but how exactly will decision flags transfer over to the next standalone? Will it detect our save, or will we have to answer a series of questions, etc.?

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2017
After all of the build-up now I think and hope that MC and Morrigan's first time will be something special. Those two need to conquer each other completely, before then going on to conquer the world and beyond together :devilish:

Just for some clarification, Mad King , MC and Morrigan are twins, correct? Or was that just a stray inaccurate line early on in the game? Personally I like the idea of them being twins the most. Two halves of the same whole and all that. Plus it makes her teasing him about his age even funnier to me :LOL: (I mean all of that strictly hypothetically speaking of course, in perhaps a patched version of the game. Don't know what kind of a sicko would root for and get off to twincest ;)).

I'm also curious to find out what Cristina's real name is, assuming that it isn't. The "goddess Cristina" doesn't seem to sound as right as the goddess (or whatever they'd be best classified as at the moment) "Lilith" lol. Though maybe it could, I dunno. Speaking of them, they're just one more reason why I'm going to have to give this game multiple playthroughs.

Sorry if this has already been said elsewhere, but how exactly will decision flags transfer over to the next standalone? Will it detect our save, or will we have to answer a series of questions, etc.?
They are twins. I forgot about it already, but I guess you're right. Surely Mad is preparing something special to unseal the pussy. Nevertheless, I agree that her anus should be penetrated much more. Harder. I know NOTHING about Christina yet. Like you. There are many women who need to be developed. I'm waiting for aunt. As for the records, I do not know how it will work but it will certainly work; D The option of a few questions would not be bad but I think that transferring the save will be possible.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018

Hey there,

Yes, they are twins. When Morrigan does her joke related to Mc's age it's her way of making fun of both of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Another minor kinda-but-maybe-not criticism I have is the size of the throne room... that room is the size of a shoe box :LOL:

I'm personally hoping that the MC will eventually move on to grander things, such as the Emperor's throne, or a throne in Paradise or Oblivion or the like, and that the setting will be much more awe-inspiring when/if that happens. I'm thinking on scale with Carmilla's palace in Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust! :ROFLMAO:

If the plan is for them (he and Queen Morrigan that is ;)) to move on to bigger and better things, then the current smallish throne room could serve towards that feeling of ascension later on.

Last edited:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
When Morrigan does her joke related to Mc's age it's her way of making fun of both of them.
I always find it funny when people act like anything over 29 is "old". The average human lifespan is around 73 years (not to mention the people who live into their 90s). Which would mean that most people spend at least 60% or more of their life being "old" :LOL:. Though, considering the setting, I guess the average life expectancy would be considered much lower haha.

It is a funny thing to joke about though. "Oh, you're 30?? Time to pack it up, grandpa!"

NaruNaru1

May 20, 2019
Like the art in the game. Music is awesome, thank you.
The story does not have logic sometimes - MC only with two bodyguards goes on mission in the beginning of the game. He is a heir of the throne and should have at least 20 people with him. :ROFLMAO:

One of the most memorable locations:

Breasts pool A4.jpg

Jul 2, 2017
Like the art in the game. Music is awesome, thank you.
The story does not have logic sometimes - MC only with two bodyguards goes on mission in the beginning of the game. He is a heir of the throne and should have at least 20 people with him. :ROFLMAO:

One of the most memorable locations:

View attachment 1853852
This is exactly one of the coolest locations in the game. It made an big impression in the first versions of game i played. A statuesque autumn atmosphere, and maybe some greenery could be used now or snow. + Cool Morrigan tits ;D And there could be no more people to protect.... A powerful daemon named NotEnougStrongGPU was too powerful xD

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I hope three letter thing problem is not gonna come again. It started with darya + Wilfred scene (removed).
I think one of the biggest problems, which can't really be helped, is that so many people have different definitions of what constitutes it. Some people consider girl-on-girl to not count, some do. Some people consider sharing to be the same as it, some don't. Some even consider another male NPC being present in the game at all to be "NTR!!" lol.

I'm personally in the camp of loving lesbian content taking place within a harem. But I understand that not everyone feels that way. Seems like it will be optional though. Some people oppose there even being on option given for things that they aren't personally into. But that's always seemed rather shitty to me.

Jul 2, 2017
I think one of the biggest problems, which can't really be helped, is that so many people have different definitions of what constitutes it. Some people consider girl-on-girl to not count, some do. Some people consider sharing to be the same as it, some don't. Some even consider another male NPC being present in the game at all to be "NTR!!" lol.

I'm personally in the camp of loving lesbian content taking place within a harem. But I understand that not everyone feels that way. Seems like it will be optional though. Some people oppose there even being on option given for things that they aren't personally into. But that's always seemed rather shitty to me.
That is very well said. Everyone likes slightly different things, and even if the same things are often served differently. It's hard to satisfy everyone. Playing with form and risk is a great form to build the world. I understand that someone may not like certain things, but crying that optional things have just existed in game is always pathetic to me. Even more if that does not affect the basic idea for individual paths.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
And we are here again.o_O
NTR has a site wide defintion, so use it.

If you don't want your (female) LI have sex with other (female) LI, then do what you do. Saying everything is NTR (eg. other male in the game, LI mastrubated with a dildo, ...) that isn't covered by this site definition is not NTR regardless of your personal believes, head canon or what else.
If we can't use this site definition, then I don't need to discuss anything here as it simple not possible if we don't use the same language with the same words and meanings.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 87 Votes