Nova1811

May 6, 2018
Hey man,

First, sorry for the late reply. It was the busiest month ever, for me.

I must mark this as a spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Related to the other characters, those are the only scenes available yet. More will come.

Take care, mate
What kind of consequences?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Something that has been on my mind a bit.
Given how Morrigan reacted to Ava when she found out that she's fooling around with MC, it makes me wonder what would happen when she finds out when MC is fucking their mom (Morgana) & sister (Liliana).

I love Morrigan and she'll always be my favorite girl in this game, but man..... I'm soooo not looking forward to that. :HideThePain::HideThePain:

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Given how Morrigan reacted to Ava when she found out that she's fooling around with MC, it makes me wonder what would happen when she finds out when MC is fucking their mom (Morgana) & sister (Liliana).

I love Morrigan and she'll always be my favorite girl in this game, but man..... I'm soooo not looking forward to that. :HideThePain::HideThePain:
I have my doubts on that.

Since they a mother and sister, Morrigan (must) will not be (so) jealous, not like Ava, because she is not family and she was trying to get full MC's attention for herself, wich is unforgivable for Morrigan.

I think the 'only problem' for our MC is Morrigan will demand to be always in the first place, no matter what, instead of Morgana and Liliana, because it is just the way Morrigan wants :ROFLMAO:

Why? They are twins! They shared the same womb at the same time, pick your answer!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I have my doubts on that.

Since they a mother and sister, Morrigan (must) will not be (so) jealous, not like Ava, because she is not family and she was trying to get full MC's attention for herself, wich is unforgivable for Morrigan.

I think the 'only problem' for our MC is Morrigan will demand to be always in the first place, no matter what, instead of Morgana and Liliana, because it is just the way Morrigan wants :ROFLMAO:

Why? They are twins! They shared the same womb at the same time, pick your answer!
Perhaps. Though given she will not likely physically harm them due to they're Family, the repercussion I fear might come back to MC like a boomerang (Is there a lot of angry sex in store for MC with Morrgian? :HideThePain: :BootyTime: )

And speaking of LIs, there are still some LIs that are not Family; such as Anete, Lillith/Cristina (not sure whether these two will be LIs or not tbh), Penelope, and the twins Karina & Dhara as well (I remember Mad King saying there will be option to forgive and reconcile with them much later on iirc).
If MC fucks around with any of them....... well, I don't think I like the other girls' odds (loud sound of Morrigan sharpening her bone claws in the background :LUL: ).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Paco Loco

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020

I think the tent scene when you have the Bi route for her should lessen that aspect...... or it may not.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Still waiting for the in-game relationship Changer
Hi,

The relationship changer has its risks which I mentioned are related to Patreon and it has another downside as well. I know when I supported a game before starting to develop this project, the game was nearly banned due to the fact that players could define their relationship. Another thing I call a downside is that you can't structure references to memories using only character variables defined by the player. For example, one is a memory for a family member and another is for mc's guardian/friend, etc. It isn't only by changing the relationship from A to B it's the whole structure that the story has to refer to. On another note, Mega took down the incest patch, so apparently, they are banning this as well, probably due to the name...

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hi,

The relationship changer has its risks which I mentioned that are related to Patreon and it has another downside as well. I know when I supported a game before starting to develop games, the game was nearly banned due to the fact that players could define their relationship. Another thing I call a downside is that you can't structure references to memories using only character variables defined by the player. For example, one is a memory for a family member and another is the memory for mc's guardian/friend, etc. It isn't only by changing the relationship from A to B it's the whole structure that the story has to refer to. On another note, Mega took down the incest patch, so apparently, they are banning this as well, probably due to the name...
cant wait for the day when those "puritans" start to ban killing and hurting people (and other creatures) in the games (though surprisingly enough fucking obviously is waaay more evil thing than killing:unsure:)...
cant see many rpg, shooter, action etc titles surviving that purge:unsure:
and the (real?) world will definitely be much better place with only games for 3-7yo being allowed/promoted:WeSmart:
:KEK:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Hi,

The relationship changer has its risks which I mentioned that are related to Patreon and it has another downside as well. I know when I supported a game before starting to develop games, the game was nearly banned due to the fact that players could define their relationship. Another thing I call a downside is that you can't structure references to memories using only character variables defined by the player. For example, one is a memory for a family member and another is the memory for mc's guardian/friend, etc. It isn't only by changing the relationship from A to B it's the whole structure that the story has to refer to. On another note, Mega took down the incest patch, so apparently, they are banning this as well, probably due to the name...
Damn!! Big bummer

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I'm guessing you played the game so far? What is the NTR content? Is it Netori or does MC get NTR'd? Is the NTR content avoidable/optional?
You can use the search function top right corner so you don't have to wait and peruse all the questions and their answers.
In your case I would search with words like NTR, Netorare, or Sharing. Whenever searching the concept of "less is more" applies. The fewer words you type the more results you get.

Your question has been answered several times. I do know that you can make Morrigan bisexual, but as far as I know that only happens when your with her and it's FFM so no sharing with another man. Morgana when I played her she can have the jailer(forgot his title) eat her out. There was a scene with the MC's father...don't quote me on any of this the Dev has made changes to some or all of this to make it optional as their was a outcry. I'm sure I will be corrected by those with longer memories on here and I don't mind that.

Reactions: GreenMeanie

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I'm guessing you played the game so far? What is the NTR content? Is it Netori or does MC get NTR'd? Is the NTR content avoidable/optional?
I haven't tried the whore route yet, and when I will most likely I'll avoid the sharing content since that ain't my thing therefore I can't really tell you how far that will go. Although I have a feeling there isn't anything of it yet, given how little content Morgana had since that choice.

Reactions: GreenMeanie
3.70 star(s) 86 Votes