• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Cristina's Path &&& Lillith's Path

I wish both path could be chosen.
Love & Vengeance :cool: :cool::cool:

But, sad; it's one permanent path :cry: :cry:

Last edited:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
At the end of the Update, I guess in the last fight Karina did not die, even though she deceived MC.

Is Ava is out of the game, if before Morrigan spare her?

Julles Ra

Aug 12, 2021
I always thought that incest had always been there, was it not? If my memory serves me right, MC have 2 sisters and a mother, MC kills his father so wasn't the MC supposed to take care of his remaining family the Alabama way?

• Haha
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
At the end of the Update, I guess in the last fight Karina did not die, even though she deceived MC.

Is Ava is out of the game, if before Morrigan spare her?
Kareena didn't die in battle and if you glimpse her love during the camp scene it will reveal a different plot, other than the seduction of MC's father where there is still a hint of love for MC. This will also create a different path which I hope it is optional.
I think Ava will also have a role in the game..later

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Kareena didn't die in battle and if you glimpse her love during the camp scene it will reveal a different plot, other than the seduction of MC's father where there is still a hint of love for MC. This will also create a different path which I hope it is optional.
I think Ava will also have a role in the game..later
Yeah, I told Karina being lovers at Camp, then got a sexual scene with Karina & Dhara.
I also see Karina (probably) in dream & met with her in mountain top while MC was with Timur in that iceland.

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
Yeah, I told Karina being lovers at Camp, then got a sexual scene with Karina & Dhara.
I also see Karina (probably) in dream & met with her in mountain top while MC was with Timur in that iceland.
MC's meeting with Karina was a hallucination not a dream Either because of the land or because of the tea, and I think the hallucinatory scene is there to help him decide the policy of governance, whether it will lead to the collapse of the kingdom or its cohesion.

Last edited:

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
mad king ?
Hey mate,

Sorry for the late reply; I was away from my workstation for a week. I am pushing as hard as I can to finish this month. The animations take a lot of time, but there are two more sex scenes to render so I can put the game in testing mode. The good news is that this year I will buy a new GPU and make a few upgrades so the rendering time would decrease significantly.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes