AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Screenshot_20220820_104858.jpg
Is there any way to avoid this crap? I don't know if it's due to choices that I made earlier or if it's unavoidable but the MC acts like a little bitch around Morrigan and it's annoying. He didn't hesitate to lock his own mother up for trying to protect him yet he can't man up when it comes to this bitch. She's really annoying and much more suited as the antagonist imo.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
View attachment 1994296
Is there any way to avoid this crap? I don't know if it's due to choices that I made earlier or if it's unavoidable but the MC acts like a little bitch around Morrigan and it's annoying. He didn't hesitate to lock his own mother up for trying to protect him yet he can't man up when it comes to this bitch. She's really annoying and much more suited as the antagonist imo.

It should be avoidable. At a point a menu will appear and if you have enough lust points you can choose the option to have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with her, without the fendom.

Reactions: The D0n

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
It should be avoidable. At a point a menu will appear and if you have enough lust points you can choose the option to have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with her, without the fendom.
It just happened automatically, I didn't get a choice at all. Not to avoid it or to go for it, it just happened.

Jan 10, 2022
View attachment 1994296
like some already mentioned it is avoidable, because i didn't do it. and even if i'm also not a fan of this, it fits for morrigan's personality to at least try it to see if the mc will just do it. don't know why you think she is like an antagonist only because she has a darker nature. I like all their different personalities.

Last edited:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
like some already mentioned it is avoidable, because i didn't do it. and even if i'm also not a fan of this, it fits for morrigan's personality to even try it to see if the mc will just do it. don't know why you think she is like an antagonist only because she has a darker nature. I like all their different personalities.
As I mentioned before I didn't get any option it just happened, hence why I asked if it's avoidable, I didn't argue that it's not. And seriously man if you can't see how Morrigan is much better suited as an antagonist then I don't know. She does evil shit for no reason, she murders people for no reason and overall she's more of a malevolant character than anything else. She also literally had bone wings which is something only demonic or generally malevolent characters have. It's not just a "darker nature" there's literally nothing "good" about her. She's exactly like Pearl/Sanguis Rex from Deliverance and she's the main antagonist of that game.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil and FFTW

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
As I mentioned before I didn't get any option it just happened, hence why I asked if it's avoidable, I didn't argue that it's not. And seriously man if you can't see how Morrigan is much better suited as an antagonist then I don't know. She does evil shit for no reason, she murders people for no reason and overall she's more of a malevolant character than anything else. She also literally had bone wings which is something only demonic or generally malevolent characters have. It's not just a "darker nature" there's literally nothing "good" about her. She's exactly like Pearl/Sanguis Rex from Deliverance and she's the main antagonist of that game.
The only characters I remember her murdering is your trainer(and she chooses to spare her based on your choice) and some sleezy guard who already threatened her. Other than that she only kills a bunch of nameless soldiers you were just fighting, and two guys who literally just tried to kill you before she intervened and she only kills one of them if you tell her to. She has bone wings because they seem to base her magic more off witch craft kind of stuff. But that doesnt make her evil. And frankly she doesn't really act evil. I think she just looks evil to you so you associate her as being evil.

Reactions: FFTW

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
The only characters I remember her murdering is your trainer(and she chooses to spare her based on your choice) and some sleezy guard who already threatened her. Other than that she only kills a bunch of nameless soldiers you were just fighting, and two guys who literally just tried to kill you before she intervened and she only kills one of them if you tell her to. She has bone wings because they seem to base her magic more off witch craft kind of stuff. But that doesnt make her evil. And frankly she doesn't really act evil. I think she just looks evil to you so you associate her as being evil.
1. There shouldn't even have been an option to kill the trainer, Morrigan attacked her out of jealousy and was willing to kill her for that same reason. Nonsensical violence and death.
2. The sleezy guard she killed was just doing his job, yes he was being a sleeze but instead of incinerating him she could've just knocked him out, but she killed him in such a horrible way cause she's malevolent. She's the type who'd kill people just for looking at her the wrong her. And bone wings aren't associated with witches and if it was it sure as well wouldn't be given to Sabrina the teenage witch (a good witch)
She doesn't act evil? Mate either your boner for her has blinded you or you've forgotten what evil creatures are like cause she's textbook evil. Just because she's nice-ish with her family or the MC doesn't make her "good".

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
1. There shouldn't even have been an option to kill the trainer, Morrigan attacked her out of jealousy and was willing to kill her for that same reason. Nonsensical violence and death.
2. The sleezy guard she killed was just doing his job, yes he was being a sleeze but instead of incinerating him she could've just knocked him out, but she killed him in such a horrible way cause she's malevolent. She's the type who'd kill people just for looking at her the wrong her. And bone wings aren't associated with witches and if it was it sure as well wouldn't be given to Sabrina the teenage witch (a good witch)
She doesn't act evil? Mate either your boner for her has blinded you or you've forgotten what evil creatures are like cause she's textbook evil. Just because she's nice-ish with her family or the MC doesn't make her "good".
You are trying to argue that they are evil but the dev follows the rpg route and gives you the opinion. If they have an option they arent evil by default so there is no point in arguing that they should be an antagonist if you don't want them to be an antagonist. The mc has a lot of similar moments in the story where they can choose to be an asshole. Haven't you even played an rpg before? Theres a ton of rpgs where the mc and his/her followers can be completely upstanding citizens in heros or assholes who fuck everyone over for their own personal game.

Also sleezy guard was doing his job for calling her a pig in a dress and threatening her to suck him off? Also how many evil creatures have bone wings? Even if she straight up had devil horns I wouldn't say she's evil. There is no boner about it. For the most of the game she pretty much doesnt do anything besides be devoted at the becking call of the mc and doesn't do anything unless he tells her too. She doesn't actually do anyhting to be evil when she spends the whole game just following the mc arond like a puppy dog. It's the same with the rest of the family. They have their own opinions over certain matters but none of them do anything without the mc or unless they think it would help the mc in some way. You thinking she should be an antagonist has nothing to do with the plot or her personality you just think she looks like an antagonist. It's purely aesthic on your end and you are still trying to create. If you can only think of two examples of her being evil and one of them is compeltely depending on your choice that's not evil. If you actually think she acts evil you need to give her some real examples

Also Sabrina the teenage witch is an 80s sitcom. The complete tone of the series is compeltely different. If you were actually into to fantasy works you'd see more witchs like morrigan. Infact her name is just a common name for witches in fantasy series in general.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
You are trying to argue that they are evil but the dev follows the rpg route and gives you the opinion. If they have an option they arent evil by default so there is no point in arguing that they should be an antagonist if you don't want them to be an antagonist. The mc has a lot of similar moments in the story where they can choose to be an asshole. Haven't you even played an rpg before? Theres a ton of rpgs where the mc and his/her followers can be completely upstanding citizens in heros or assholes who fuck everyone over for their own personal game.

Also sleezy guard was doing his job for calling her a pig in a dress and threatening her to suck him off? Also how many evil creatures have bone wings? Even if she straight up had devil horns I wouldn't say she's evil. There is no boner about it. For the most of the game she pretty much doesnt do anything besides be devoted at the becking call of the mc and doesn't do anything unless he tells her too. She doesn't actually do anyhting to be evil when she spends the whole game just following the mc arond like a puppy dog. It's the same with the rest of the family. They have their own opinions over certain matters but none of them do anything without the mc or unless they think it would help the mc in some way. You thinking she should be an antagonist has nothing to do with the plot or her personality you just think she looks like an antagonist. It's purely aesthic on your end and you are still trying to create. If you can only think of two examples of her being evil and one of them is compeltely depending on your choice that's not evil. If you actually think she acts evil you need to give her some real examples

Also Sabrina the teenage witch is an 80s sitcom. The complete tone of the series is compeltely different. If you were actually into to fantasy works you'd see more witchs like morrigan. Infact her name is just a common name for witches in fantasy series in general.
Woah dude seriously? All this just to defend a fictional character? But cool I respect your investment. And no me thinking she's more of an antagonist has nothing to do with the way she looks, I just pointed that out cause she does look evil but even if she looked liked Morgana, it's the way she acts. I honestly can't see how u can't see that she's acts more evil than anything else, if it wasn't for her loyalty to the MC( I could totally see her Batraying him tho) she probably would've gone for the throne herself and enslave the kingdom to do her will. She's her father's daughter but perhaps worse. And in good or evil the MC doesn't count cause he's the playable character, you can decide how u want him to be but u can't make that decision for NPCs like Morrigan, she's just naturally evil without any player input. You are free to have your opinion about her but this is mine.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Woah dude seriously? All this just to defend a fictional character? But cool I respect your investment. And no me thinking she's more of an antagonist has nothing to do with the way she looks, I just pointed that out cause she does look evil but even if she looked liked Morgana, it's the way she acts. I honestly can't see how u can't see that she's acts more evil than anything else, if it wasn't for her loyalty to the MC( I could totally see her Batraying him tho) she probably would've gone for the throne herself and enslave the kingdom to do her will. She's her father's daughter but perhaps worse. And in good or evil the MC doesn't count cause he's the playable character, you can decide how u want him to be but u can't make that decision for NPCs like Morrigan, she's just naturally evil without any player input. You are free to have your opinion about her but this is mine.
You said she acts like an antagonist but like I said before she doesn't do anything. Like Morgana, she spend most of the game just following the mc around and doesn't have any personal goals aside from helping the mc whenever possible. She doesnt kill anyone unless you want her to kill anyone and those who she does kill are threats to the mc in the first place. I'm not really sure how you can see her betraying the mc either because from what I saw after playing the game Morrigan has an unhealthy obsession with him to the point where I'd probably consider it creepy if it was real.

you can decide how u want him to be but u can't make that decision for NPCs like Morrigan, she's just naturally evil without any player input.

You keep saying this but then never turn around and give any examples. You are free to have an opinion and normally I'd respect that but in this case you are litearlly just making baseless claims to try to justify your opinion and cant seem to back anything up. She acts less like an antagonist and more like a sort crazy exgirlfriend who will never leave you alone even after you break up.

Reactions: FFTW

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Woah dude seriously? All this just to demonise a fictional character?;)

As the other poster say, it is your opinion about her. Nothing against that, but some of us have other opinions about her and I don't see her as a picture book villain.

Reactions: Gudil and FFTW

Jorge up

Nov 3, 2021
Mad King, hey man just wanna let you know It's one of my fev gamed so far. I have played lots of game they may have sound, better animation or other things, what you have here is something balanced where you are trying to give your best.
I have stopped playing the nsfw games,but will be playing this one to the end.
Is there any time frame about when the game will be finished building?

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Mad King, hey man just wanna let you know It's one of my fev gamed so far. I have played lots of game they may have sound, better animation or other things, what you have here is something balanced where you are trying to give your best.
I have stopped playing the nsfw games,but will be playing this one to the end.
Is there any time frame about when the game will be finished building?
Hey mate,

I am glad you like the game. Related to the ending, I know what the ending/s are going to be but I can't predict how much it will take to complete the game because it depends on the time and funds.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jorge up
3.80 star(s) 87 Votes