Jul 2, 2017
You can use the search function top right corner so you don't have to wait and peruse all the questions and their answers.
In your case I would search with words like NTR, Netorare, or Sharing. Whenever searching the concept of "less is more" applies. The fewer words you type the more results you get.

Your question has been answered several times. I do know that you can make Morrigan bisexual, but as far as I know that only happens when your with her and it's FFM so no sharing with another man. Morgana when I played her she can have the jailer(forgot his title) eat her out. There was a scene with the MC's father...don't quote me on any of this the Dev has made changes to some or all of this to make it optional as their was a outcry. I'm sure I will be corrected by those with longer memories on here and I don't mind that.
Yep pretty much like you say. Lesbian is more like thressome with MC but maybe solo lesbian with Morrigan ond day in future too, who knows. BUT if player ONY WANT THAT. Some small other things with Morgana but all avoidable and other lesbian scene with second character and what i know is avoidable too now. NTR fully avoidable for sure.

Reactions: Onetogo
Jul 2, 2017
I haven't tried the whore route yet, and when I will most likely I'll avoid the sharing content since that ain't my thing therefore I can't really tell you how far that will go. Although I have a feeling there isn't anything of it yet, given how little content Morgana had since that choice.
Yes. The whore path hasn't started yet. Next update ( ofc also love route wit Morgana) If you don't like such things, I recommend you stay away from it ... It's going to be rough, hardcore, uncompromising andwjo knows maybe shocking too ... :cool:

Last edited:

Blurrr

Jun 13, 2020
Can i get a quick spoiler. I just started the game, is Liliana actually married off later in the story? I just want a quick spoiler.

Apr 28, 2018
I managed to play (mostly skipping because of rather short time available ) the Sandbox pc version ( sancho's mod included ) using joiplay ( find more about it here https://f95zone.to/threads/play-rpg...tyranobuilder-on-android-using-joiplay.44792/ ) on android (samsung s9 plus) and worked perfectly.

On a side note, although I was mostly skipping and never fully played yet the latest 2 chapters so probably doesn't weight much, but I stopped here and there to read the lines and I liked what I read.

I didn't like Morrigan 's forced boot licking even though she's literally the best character in the game and I enjoy her given personality extremely much. But I read that this will be optional in the next update so I'm glad.

Sandbox is a mixed feeling.I find it intriguing but at the same time confusing. It adds immersion to the game but at the same time it kinda holds you back in it's current form. Meaning that the player's emotions regarding the story and characters get to be on hold while you do what you do there. Maybe if it had more impact on the story it would've been great.Also heard it was getting ditched so there's that.

I also like Lilith's path and her character. Hopefully the MC will get to bang her in all of her forms, hehe (especially the horned brunette one)

Those 2 girls coming back in a treacherous way is an interesting twist. Unexpected for sure but now that I think of it I should've seen it coming.

Anyway, that's my limited opinion on these latest updates. Will come back this summer with a more detailed one...maybe. Keep it up, dev
Personal review update after playing it without skipping.

So after a few days playing it, a handful hundred of screenshots and several hundred of saves I managed to play through the story all the way from beginning to the latest content available.

Here are a few observations:

I played on android, through JoiPlay ( worked flawlessly ) , and I noticed a lot of misspellings throughout the game and even a missing word here and there. Didn't bother me that much, but there were there.

At the beginning of the game and the latest chapter I had the impression that the scene pacing was off here and there like the mc and action jumping onto the next scene like it was doing parkour.

Story is like I kept saying. Top Notch. I got huge The Witcher and Dragon Age vibe. Coming from a very religious background myself and annoying one I might add , these ideals presented in the game feel like a cold freeze during a summer heat. Absolutely amazing. Though it feels like it went down a bit in the latest chapters (updates) but still great. Dev, have you considered writing books ? Something with a familiar setting maybe ? You could have huge success with them.

I'm a huge Morrigan and Lilith fan. Everything about them just fits. Especially their facial expressions. Holy shit !
A threesome with them maybe ? Or any solo act with them is welcomed. I don't care much for the rest of the characters though.

The soundtrack is outstanding. Did you made the songs yourself ? Will you share a link so we may listen to them anytime and anywhere?

Also where is the full scene with Morrigan and the boot licking stuff ? Wasn't supposed the boot licking to be optional while the rest of scene played out ? Oh well...

Twins twist still felt unexpected ( going through the story ) but it doesn't make any difference for me at this point. Didn't care for them either.

Buttom line : MORE LILITH, MORE MORRIGAN, MORE SLAUGHTER, MORE POWER , AAAAAAAAH * cough * lol. Seriously now, looking forward to your next updates, Mad King.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Dev, you should make one game.

You make a StandAlone version game that has main game story + side story.

If you want to add extra contents in a sex game, I don’t think anybody will have a problem with that.
Nobody will question or get annoyed to play more missions or get more sexual contents.

Again you can give choosing option to trigger the side story contents, if you think people won't like it.

You are now progressing with two updates.
One for Vis and another for Rise of the Legend.

Your another game, the prequel "Vis Origins" is still on onhold.

When you can work on just one and give time for the prequel, but you are working on same game with 2 different versions.

I'm still in a dilemma, which one should I play.
Vis or Rise of the Legend.

Is "Rise of the Legend" VN or Sandbox...???

Last edited:

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Personal review update after playing it without skipping.

So after a few days playing it, a handful hundred of screenshots and several hundred of saves I managed to play through the story all the way from beginning to the latest content available.

Here are a few observations:

I played on android, through JoiPlay ( worked flawlessly ) , and I noticed a lot of misspellings throughout the game and even a missing word here and there. Didn't bother me that much, but there were there.

At the beginning of the game and the latest chapter I had the impression that the scene pacing was off here and there like the mc and action jumping onto the next scene like it was doing parkour.

Story is like I kept saying. Top Notch. I got huge The Witcher and Dragon Age vibe. Coming from a very religious background myself and annoying one I might add , these ideals presented in the game feel like a cold freeze during a summer heat. Absolutely amazing. Though it feels like it went down a bit in the latest chapters (updates) but still great. Dev, have you considered writing books ? Something with a familiar setting maybe ? You could have huge success with them.

I'm a huge Morrigan and Lilith fan. Everything about them just fits. Especially their facial expressions. Holy shit !
A threesome with them maybe ? Or any solo act with them is welcomed. I don't care much for the rest of the characters though.

The soundtrack is outstanding. Did you made the songs yourself ? Will you share a link so we may listen to them anytime and anywhere?

Also where is the full scene with Morrigan and the boot licking stuff ? Wasn't supposed the boot licking to be optional while the rest of scene played out ? Oh well...

Twins twist still felt unexpected ( going through the story ) but it doesn't make any difference for me at this point. Didn't care for them either.

Buttom line : MORE LILITH, MORE MORRIGAN, MORE SLAUGHTER, MORE POWER , AAAAAAAAH * cough * lol. Seriously now, looking forward to your next updates, Mad King.

Hi mate,

Thank you for your words!

The vibes are real because these games, along with Mass effect (even if it's sci-fi) created my 'thirst' for new worlds, where world-building is the most important thing, alongside the story, and where you were not afraid to be free. I talk here about freedom from the perspective of the developer as well as the player.
With Vis, my intention is to start creating a world that would unfold in many other titles.
My highest goal is to have a small studio that can create at least a game as 3rd person RPG game, set in the world of Vis, where players have the maximum amount of freedom that a player can possibly get.
Related to the book, thank you for the compliment but for now, I don't think I have the required skill to actually write a book, especially since I am not a native English.
Morrigan and Lilith are a pair sent from 'hell'. :D
Related to the bootlicking scene, that is optional in the last update. I made the last release with updates on some of the interactions, so the players can choose the path wanted.

Once again, thank you for your words and I hope you will enjoy the game in the future as well.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Dev, you should make one game.

You make a StandAlone version game that has main game story + side story.

If you want to add extra contents in a sex game, I don’t think anybody will have a problem with that.
Nobody will question or get annoyed to play more missions or get more sexual contents.

Again you can give choosing option to trigger the side story contents, if you think people won't like it.

You are now progressing with two updates.
One for, Vis and another for Rise of the Legend.

Your another game, the prequel "Vis Origins" is still on hold.

When you can work on just one and give time for the prequel, but you are working on same game with 2 different versions.

I'm still in a dilemma, which one should I play.
Vis or Rise of the Legend.

Is "Rise of the Legend" VN or Sandbox...???

Hey Mate,

Origin version is currently on hold. I will do it in the nearest future as I need to upgrade my specs.
Rise of the Legend is no longer in focus, so the development has stopped for that version. It is left on the forum for those who want to explore that build but it will not receive any other update.

I know that probably I look like an undecided developer but in my defense, this is the first game I made. So, I am not that proud not to say that I made mistakes and one of them is that sometimes, I want to deliver much more than I can actually accomplish, having in mind the free time, assets, and all other things that are related to development.
It's a learning process for me and I hope that in the future, the development will be almost flawless.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hey Mate,

Origin version is currently on hold. I will do it in the nearest future as I need to upgrade my specs.
Rise of the Legend is no longer in focus, so the development has stopped for that version. It is left on the forum for those who want to explore that build but it will not receive any other update.

I know that probably I look like an undecided developer but in my defense, this is the first game I made. So, I am not that proud not to say that I made mistakes and one of them is that sometimes, I want to deliver much more than I can actually accomplish, having in mind the free time, assets, and all other things that are related to development.
It's a learning process for me and I hope that in the future, the development will be almost flawless.
You know Mad King, I'm looking forward to the update, but I'm also looking forward to the next "Battle suit" Morrigan wears on her next fight (she seems to wear a different one almost every battle).
Makes me very curious and wondering whether I can take a look at her wardrobe.

What? Why are you looking at me like that?:HideThePain:

My intentions are toooooooootally pure.
It's for research I tell ya, research! :BootyTime:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Hey Mate,

Don't take my comment as a offence.

I just started the game, and got confused which one should I play.

Vis or Rise of the Legends.

Then I read the note from the first page that Main Game + Side Story both are in ROTL.

That's why I commented.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Don't take my comment as a offence.

I just started the game, and got confused which one should I play.

Vis or Rise of the Legends.

Then I read the note from the first page that Main Game + Side Story both are in ROTL.

That's why I commented.
Hey mate,

No worries because I didn't take it as an offense. I was justifying the existence of those builds.

Julles Ra

Aug 12, 2021
The last time I played this was probably a year and a half ago, probably even close to 2 whole years. Can anyone give me a tldr about what the incest patch and sandbox feature are?

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes