RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
If we can't use this site definition, then I don't need to discuss anything here as it simple not possible if we don't use the same language with the same words and meanings.
I didn't even know that the site had definitions listed anywhere. Can you please direct me to it? I'd be curious to read it and others.

I do agree though. One of the biggest problems that I consistently see in debates, over a wide variety of topics, is that people will be speaking the same language, but are using different dictionaries.

As someone who loves some hot lesbian action, I also consider it to potentially be NTR, but under specific circumstances. Such as if the LI was thinking about leaving the MC for the other woman, states that the sex is better with her, starts showing strong preference towards the woman or women over the MC, etc and the like.

On the other end of the spectrum though, I don't personally care for it if the MC acts so insecure that he needs reassurance every 30 seconds that she isn't cheating with her and that he is still the sole center of her universe. Have a few lines to establish that communication in the beginning for clarity's sake, then just chill out and enjoy the fucking show as far as I'm concerned lol. Whether as a spectator or a participant. Again, I'm talking about lesbians here. Another dude would be an entirely different matter to me.

I am one of those. A big "NO' to three letter thing. No compromise.
I may or may not disagree with you, based strongly on the specifics. Let's say there was a game where the LI was showing a clear attraction for another dude NPC, and was forming puddles on the ground whenever his name was even mentioned. Then an option comes up that will determine whether or not she'll end up fucking him. To me, at that point, the damage is done. There's no real point in even asking anymore, because as far as I'm concerned either NTR or something close enough to it has already occurred.

Now if it was an optional path that required you to consistently treat her like shit over and over again for 10 hours before she even starting becoming attracted to someone else, then I really wouldn't care as much. Because then I ideally wouldn't even see a hint of it unless I was actively working towards it.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Speaking of jealousy though, I do love how outright possessive Morrigan, Morgana, and Liliana get over the MC. Morrigan is the last character that I could see ever being attracted to a male that isn't the MC. She could use as many hot women as she wanted as playthings, concubines, etc for fun for all I care. Would hopefully at least get to watch though hehe :p

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
The site definition is still pretty vague though, unfortunately. So I can still see arguments cropping up over it. Having an LI "involved with someone other than the MC" can mean a LOT of different things lol.
It is and it goes for some of the other tags too. This site could benefit from an update of the tags defintion, the (available) tag itself and the tag system. The tag system, and with it the tags, should receive a major updat in the (near) future. Yet, this is the wrong place to discuss the tags and tag system.

Reactions: RabidSloth

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
hey everyone, coming new into this - is it worth playing the sandbox version? I do like sandboxes when they are implemented correctly, so just wondering which version is a more enjoyable experience here

Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
hey everyone, coming new into this - is it worth playing the sandbox version? I do like sandboxes when they are implemented correctly, so just wondering which version is a more enjoyable experience here
The Sandbox version is either now defunct or just put on hold going forward. So I'd recommend going with the VN version, since that will be the only format the game will be in for the foreseeable future. I also really like sandbox games when they're implemented well. I hope Mad King will either continue it, rebuild it, or whatever at some point in the future. Hopefully with free-roam, repeatable h-scenes, etc.

Sep 29, 2019
Hey there,

Yes, they are twins. When Morrigan does her joke related to Mc's age it's her way of making fun of both of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------------------------------

I really love Twincest. I think I will start this game looks a little bit Game of Thrones Style!!! from what I'm reading. Hello forum newbie here.
I think I will start this game. Few question's guys.
Does it involves other Royal Families too? Maybe King's secret daughters and sons(bastards) with?
This games reminds me of the Targaryen's and Valyria( Valyrian society marries brother's and sister's) in what I read so far
Does this societies use incest as a power grabs?
Please don't kill a new guy about to start a game. Once again hello to all. :cool: :D

Jul 2, 2017
----------------------------------

I really love Twincest. I think I will start this game looks a little bit Game of Thrones Style!!! from what I'm reading. Hello forum newbie here.
I think I will start this game. Few question's guys.
Does it involves other Royal Families too? Maybe King's secret daughters and sons(bastards) with?
This games reminds me of the Targaryen's and Valyria( Valyrian society marries brother's and sister's) in what I read so far
Does this societies use incest as a power grabs?
Please don't kill a new guy about to start a game. Once again hello to all. :cool: :D
The king will surely have children in future... The typical bastard and bloodline "power" in game is more than possible one day. And what will come of it in the future, unfortunately we have to wait. Other Royal Familiers? i hope so. Incest as power grabs? Not really, well not now maybe one day when house will bloom ;) Hope you will like the game. ps. Play novel version. Develop of Sandbox is paused.

Sep 29, 2019
The king will surely have children in future... The typical bastard and bloodline "power" in game is more than possible one day. And what will come of it in the future, unfortunately we have to wait. Other Royal Families? I hope so. Incest as power grabs? Not really, well not now maybe one day when house will bloom ;) Hope you will like the game. ps. Play novel version. Develop of Sandbox is paused.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Thnx for the answer I love the Family drama, like Old King's having secret daughters bastards from other nobles, really like lovers that are some how connected to Royalties. Love the Family Drama. If you know Targaryen's from Game of Thrones books had the Old King had like 13 bastard's, daughters and sons in all some say the Blackfyre War started because a Bastard son fell in love with his Princess Sister. Then a war started because of this and to complicate things siblings fought for power and love of sisters. Please Mad King I hope you bring some other hidden hot sisters(unknown bastards daughter's from the Old King in the mix) from some other noble houses to complicate things.

Reactions: matthewrealfan
Jul 2, 2017
--------------------------------------------------------------

Thnx for the answer I love the Family drama, like Old King's having secret daughters bastards from other nobles, really like lovers that are some how connected to Royalties. Love the Family Drama. If you know Targaryen's from Game of Thrones books had the Old King had like 13 bastard's, daughters and sons in all some say the Blackfyre War started because a Bastard son fell in love with his Princess Sister. Then a war started because of this and to complicate things siblings fought for power and love of sisters. Please Mad King I hope you bring some other hidden hot sisters(unknown bastards daughter's from the Old King in the mix) from some other noble houses to complicate things.
Full royal family incest is wincest? Answer is simply :sneaky:

Reactions: daemonblackfyre

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
This is the first VN where the plot twist actually surprised me. However it's led to more questions than answers as hardly anything get's revealed until much later on (which the MC frustratingly also alludes to at several points).

I honestly can't trust my own judgement on any sort of speculation since I've been proven wrong on multiple occasions (this dev really loves his plot twists). I guess time will answer!

Jul 2, 2017
This is the first VN where the plot twist actually surprised me. However it's led to more questions than answers as hardly anything get's revealed until much later on (which the MC frustratingly also alludes to at several points).

I honestly can't trust my own judgement on any sort of speculation since I've been proven wrong on multiple occasions (this dev really loves his plot twists). I guess time will answer!

It's nice to have people who appreciate cliffhanger. They make the player leave the comfort zone. Player may like or piss him off, or even make him sad, but he thinks about it. This is what this is about. Good questions. Well Christina and also Lilth are deities ... deities always have some hidden intentions. Maybe huge demon appears in the early stages of the game is your big guy. Perhaps he. Glad you like the game. Dev loves plot twist? The only thing he really loves is Morrigan's ass. Believe me.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 87 Votes