• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VivelaFrance

May 3, 2018
Well will be some story develop but mostly interaction with characters. No blue balls this time ;)
Problem is mainly all the added things delay the releases for ages.

It always goes like this.

*Game starts with fun setup. Story gets underway. Updates every month.
*Dev starts adding overworld, ingame economy and animations. Sometimes because them want it themselves, other times because some fans think its a great idea.
*Entire game gets delayed. Developer needs more people to rework the whole thing and do all the useless animations. Unreliable programmers or artists abandon developer for various reasons. Some fans start demanding entire rewrites.
*Updates get delayed to once every nine months or something.

Would be nice if developers could just stick to the basics and everyone was chill about that.

Jul 2, 2017

*Dev starts adding overworld, ingame economy and animations. Sometimes because them want it themselves, other times because some fans think its a great idea.
*Entire game gets delayed. Developer needs more people to rework the whole thing and do all the useless animations. Unreliable programmers or artists abandon developer for various reasons. Some fans start demanding entire rewrites.

Would be nice if developers could just stick to the basics and everyone was chill about that.
It is true that the latest updates slowed down the release because additional options and mechanics made the work longer. Therefore, the development of the city was abandoned (which I consider a great idea, but took too much time). On the other hand, animations are an element that an adult game must have at present. Dev should replace his GPU soon and that should significantly improve rendering time work. Updates need too be more regulary.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019

I don't really agree. I mean a lot of devs don't really have the same schedual and don't update every month to begin with. Monthly updates are usually a lot more common with smaller games with shorter content with each update. So a lot of devs will go for a lot of content in the updates with the trade off being that each update takes longer to develop. New gamer tend to update more often most of the time because theres not as much content there in the first place. The other trade off is again taking a while to update but have the first release be really large. Not saying all devs on this but a lot of games will start to take longer to update because they start to add more stuff in each update.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Have to say i am still salty about the twin sisters that supposedly died but we find out at least one of them is alive and basicly evil now ... Even doing things with dear old dad :cautious:

But thats supposedly fixed now so thats gud at least

But even still having them being suddenly evil sucks and just imagining how the original story was they were doing things with the dad still stick in my mind smh

But thankfully we have a whole family with gorgous ladies to enjoy in the mc harem :ROFLMAO:

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
hopefully it finally has the long overdue vaginal sex with Morrigan
Personally I'm hoping for more mc on monster girl sex. Some demonesses, goddesses, dryads, and slime girls would make for fine additions to his harem and kingdom. Not to mention mc still has to fuck Decima.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes