Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
The dialogfue at the start of chapter 2 with Morgana doing laundry she and the MC talk about her calling her Morrigan. i'm pretty sure it's a mistake

1664552824218.png

1664552838399.png

DiamondPilot

Oct 23, 2017
** Nevermind, found it in the dev notes section!! **

Does chapter 2 contain the contents of chapter 1 or do we need to download them individually??

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yes, due to the fact that Mega deletes anything that rhymes with 'cest'. The password is on the Lewd Patcher page but I will post it here as well.
PW: IHateLandLords4Good
regardless of mega&patreon stupid rules, one thing you should really consider is adding transparency slider to textbox.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
yeah I noticed that Lilliana and Morrigan were referred to as Friend as well with the patch installed and when I open the main file in a note pad it doesn't give me script info so i cannot edit variables it just has something about python and Pass
That's now how the code works, you're completely wasting your time that way. I'll sort it out in SanchoMod for v2 just like the previous version... so it can be toggled On/Off but will be On by default.

regardless of mega&patreon stupid rules, one thing you should really consider is adding transparency slider to textbox.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SanchoMod always does this for you... give you the choice of not only diabox but also opacities, but I reckon you already know that :p

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
SanchoMod always does this for you... give you the choice of not only diabox but also opacities, but I reckon you already know that :p
regardless of any mods - kinda ashamed to admit im not using your mods, or any others, in that regard, so didnt know that either:HideThePain:
imo that should be "must-have-option" for any decent avn/game around.
i did tweaked/modded it myself though, as i usually do when i encounter similar "unfriendly" guis...and i kinda hate when i have to stop playing to do those adjustments:BootyTime:

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Nah. There Was. Darya & soldier (who helped Lilith ) (Scene removed)
Damn, I hate it when there is an inevitable NTR and the author removed it just because he was forced to do so. It takes away all my desire to play the game haha. Because from the beginning it was unavoidable and it was only changed because there were complaints. Isn't there a fucking game where you play as a prince where there is no NTR xD? And if there is, let the description stick to what it says about killing, so at least we have the option to kill the guy/s and maybe the girl lol. Because usually not even that can mc's do in these games xD.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes