Jul 2, 2017
A little less history this time but this update was good and juicy. There shouldn't be arguing in the comments like about last 2 updates ;) Good balance. The new bodyguard knows her "job" and Penelope is fucking crazy :KEK: Animation needs improvement but is a much anticipated permanent addition. It's nice that we finally have the option of where we want to cum. Esmeralda is a woman I'd like to spend more time with (but she needs little bigger ass) :love: You can see that some elements that we were supposed to develop in the sandbox here appear in the plot, and that's good for the moment. Hope the future new GPU improve the update speed. Incest patch needs to be coreccted bc seems little soft. New banners, sounds and menu looks good also we quickly go through the selection stage from previous decisions. You can do it differently or follow the chosen path. It took 1-2 minutes.

Let's leave thread 2.0 here, let's not create a new one from scratch.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
matthewrealfan just a little suggestion, but perhaps you might wanna hide parts of your post with spoilers (given the update is not leaked here, on the zone yet).

I mean, personally I don't mind the spoilers that much but others might not appreciate you spoiling what the update has.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
Why are you yelling at me? What have I done? :LOL: Jokes aside, probably when it will be available for 1$ tier. Usually then the game it's leaked.
oh very very very sorry about Maj keyboard it s wasn t my attention, very sorry about it, appologies

Jul 2, 2017
matthewrealfan just a little suggestion, but perhaps you might wanna hide parts of your post with spoilers (given the update is not leaked here, on the zone yet).

I mean, personally I don't mind the spoilers that much but others might not appreciate you spoiling what the update has.
Maybe you are right, although my comment is very general without any details.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
The new incest patch is asking for a password when I unzip it using 7-zip? which is on the main page of the download lol nevermind I just needed to read LOL

I will say however, it seems to still regard Lilliana as "Friend"
example: "Thanks for your kind words Friend"

with Morrigan as well
example: "How are you friend"

Last edited:
Reactions: pizbia
Mar 16, 2020
Seems to be some weird bugs with the new version. I didn't want to be on the Morgana path and my point choices should have reflected that, but I still had a sex scene with Morgana in the new update. The MC also referred to her has Morrigan at some points in the scene. I'm not sure if the ipatch is outdated, but Liliana and Morrigan both referred to the MC as friend. I tried looking at the script to see what's up, but it basically looks like gibberish due to a massive amount of weird characters (ex. D£qÒ(HçzŒN*£<6). Not sure what is up with that.

Anyway, graphics-wise the new models look really good and I'm excited for future scenes / story.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Seems to be some weird bugs with the new version. I didn't want to be on the Morgana path and my point choices should have reflected that, but I still had a sex scene with Morgana in the new update. The MC also referred to her has Morrigan at some points in the scene. I'm not sure if the ipatch is outdated, but Liliana and Morrigan both referred to the MC as friend. I tried looking at the script to see what's up, but it basically looks like gibberish due to a massive amount of weird characters (ex. D£qÒ(HçzŒN*£<6). Not sure what is up with that.

Anyway, graphics-wise the new models look really good and I'm excited for future scenes / story.

yeah I noticed that Lilliana and Morrigan were referred to as Friend as well with the patch installed and when I open the main file in a note pad it doesn't give me script info so i cannot edit variables it just has something about python and Pass

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
yeah I noticed that Lilliana and Morrigan were referred to as Friend as well with the patch installed and when I open the main file in a note pad it doesn't give me script info so i cannot edit variables it just has something about python and Pass
The ipatch seems to be a simple on/off switch but it also says that it's only compatible up to 1.6 so you'll have to wait it seems

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
The dialogfue at the start of chapter 2 with Morgana doing laundry she and the MC talk about her calling her Morrigan. i'm pretty sure it's a mistake

1664552824218.png

1664552838399.png

3.80 star(s) 87 Votes