lok34

Oct 3, 2021
So in version 1.5 I seem to remember being able to fuck Ava? But in version 1.6 it just seems to be mutual oral.. am I remembering wrong?

Jan 7, 2020
I remember long time ago when people was sad and mad about the twins being killed defending mc and people want then back with some kind of resurrection spell o some kind of shit like that, now the dev give you back the twins and people dont want them more just because the betrayal and they were fucking mc dad jaja
I mean at this point it doesn't surprise me anymore since in the plot of the game there is a lot of unavoidable content like anete she was fucked (lesbuan) many times in the underworld but I guess it's part of the story
but maybe the dev should be more honest with the story he intends to do and the content it will have so people don't misunderstand him

Reactions: TM REDUX

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
I remember long time ago when people was sad and mad about the twins being killed defending mc and people want then back with some kind of resurrection spell o some kind of shit like that, now the dev give you back the twins and people dont want them more just because the betrayal
lol, I was one of the ones that wanted the twins back and I'm happy they are I'm not ready to give up on them yet... Karina is still forgivable at this point so if it's an option ill take it. Don't know about her sister yet haven't seen her yet. I'm not one to get upset about a girl's past experiences, its unreasonable to assume everyone's a virgin lol.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
A Patch is coming (1.6.1)
Hi mates,

So, from your feedback, I saw that some people were upset, to say at least, about the lack of choice for Morrigan's bootlicking scene and the twin's plot reveal. So, I decided to create a patch for the 1.6 release, which will be 1.6.1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Changelog:

3) Anete - No Decima scene
- I will make this avoidable as well, with this patch.

Well, I'm still game to try hopefully it won't change the plot too much as I kinda like it it's different. Cant wait to see what you come up with.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Hi mates,

So, from your feedback, I saw that some people were upset, to say at least, about the lack of choice for Morrigan's bootlicking scene and the twin's plot reveal. So, I decided to create a patch for the 1.6 release, which will be 1.6.1.

welp, that is disapointing and sets up a bad precedent.

Not sure if i'll keep playing this one now, the whole 1) there will change a whole lot more than I think the dev is predicting, also it just makes for a less interesting story in my opinion, but we will see, 2) well more options are not bad. and yeah, sad to read this.

technojaguar

Jan 5, 2020
Hi mates,

Yeah I got to admit the bootlicking scene really annoyed me, im glad that will be avoidable.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
lol, I was one of the ones that wanted the twins back and I'm happy they are I'm not ready to give up on them yet... Karina is still forgivable at this point so if it's an option ill take it. Don't know about her sister yet haven't seen her yet. I'm not one to get upset about a girl's past experiences, its unreasonable to assume everyone's a virgin lol.
But if they say that their heart and soul belong to you and you find out otherwise, it's natural for you to feel betrayed

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Hi mates,

See Mad, this is the thing i was talking about, taking your player base into the account and making some fine adjustment before the release of each updates without changing the main goal obviously. Think about this, if only this update had those options you mentioned above from the beginning. I am glad though you took it so well.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Nah bud, no one's upset here because they weren't virgins i don't know how you got that impression, most people don't expect their love interest to be virgins, i mean that's ridiculous to say the least but nobody (at least those who were upset) wants to hear or see who and why she fcuked at least not from those who'll be li's and childhood friends. It might be arousing for some but absolutely mood killing for others.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
What is the difference between Lilith route and Christina route? Does Christina route prevent you killing your enemies and ask you to be Gandhi? If so, then this route is not for me.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
What is the difference between Lilith route and Christina route?
AFAIK, only how they will be killed.
Does Christina route prevent you killing your enemies and ask you to be Gandhi?
I don't think that Gandhi will be in them game - ever. Nothing against him and his ideas and the "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind", but I don't really see it in this game...

Jul 2, 2017
Good decision. You have to be flexible with players and smuggle in more unusual and dirty decisions when the player feels like it. We will see how the case goes with history ;)

Aelgwenn

Feb 17, 2020
Man this update killed me lol

I made the error to restart the game because last time was so long ago so the story of the twins was so fresh, i was so happy to finally see them again...

I wish you good luck King, but like others i won't continu erf :/

Reactions: TM REDUX
3.70 star(s) 86 Votes