michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Hey there,

Good one, but no. I will move faster. I wrote in a previous post, why I had the delay.
Well thats good

I was just surprised when i checked the in between time between updates

Was pretty lenghty .. But gues it makes sense with the whole devinding between sandbox and vn only

But heard u stopping the sandbox and focuss on vn only so maybe that will help

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
has so much changed in 1.6 (vn) that my 1.5 (vn) saves doesn't work?

nevermind, extracted the 1.6 sandbox was able to load my 1.5 saves. my bad

is it true there's a possibility that sandbox will go away? may be I should wait for total vn release

Last edited:

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
I need some help, is it possible to play the 1.6 Sandbox version with a save from the VN version?
When I was trying to download version 1.5, I messed up and took the VN version by mistake and I want to avoid restarting the game again.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
I need some help, is it possible to play the 1.6 Sandbox version with a save from the VN version?
When I was trying to download version 1.5, I messed up and took the VN version by mistake and I want to avoid restarting the game again.

Hey there,
Sadly, no. Another note is that as I mentioned before, the sandbox build will be put on hold until I can deliver significant content for it. The game will continue with the VN. Also for a quick playthrough, use CTRL.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
hmm, ok i think i can accept morgana doesn't actually know if they're alive or dead. however, your explanation doesn't touch on the bedroom scene with MC's father and morgana just after MC wakes up.

however, i think my point still stands that the twins can't be THAT good at acting to deceive MC for years before they betray him. imo it would have been significantly better if they had been paid off to just abandon MC 'for his own good' or something stupid like that. completely unaware there was the demon assassin after him. then again paid off to stay away from MC. imo that has more plausibility then sociopaths with acting abilities that would put hollywood to shame.

ya know, if it was the variant where MC put morgana in the dungeon, i could see that. but with her at the table there with them as per that screen shot, it just feels like a small oops than emotional distancing.

meh, i would've still liked MC to bounce that option off cristina.

i know you have your vision, but imo being a champion for two as a hard to accomplish/unlock option would give credence to why MC is so special destiny/fate wise. (at least as special as morrigan) it also makes some sense in the way of maybe the ONLY way to become a champion of two is to contract to one and their counterbalnce. with it being flat out impossible to champion for someone who isn't a counterballance to the other. *shrug*

you actually did miss a couple things, not big things but still. :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mad King ?

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Just finished the new update and wow I'm loving it.

Story and renders got me hooked

Me being a fucked up individual I can kinda sympathize with Karina (wanting revenge for the crap you went through in life) Been there so I know how that could destroy your life and the person you once were.

I'm kinda getting to the point if there is a way to forgive her it might not be possible (at least for me) and it's not the usual reason (oh they seduced poor daddy) I don't care about past experiences doesn't really affect my view of the person, Its the straight up tricking innocents mostly pregnant woman and children to their deaths and laugh about it, kinda too cruel. Keeping my hopes up there is an underlying reason for it may be possession, trickery, blackmail, or something. Just can't wrap my head around the sweet twins we grew up with could be so broken.

Now comes the thing with Karina's sister (can't remember the name for the life of me lol) We didn't see her at all in this update except few glimpses of the past, With those glimpses, you can see that she wasn't really blinded by hate maybe sadness but there was no hate, so I wonder if she's willingly helping her sister or if maybe she didn't want to betray MC and maybe got "dealt" with...

Mad King Keep up the great work. Looking forward to more.
Hey there,

Thank you for your words and I can say that in the future, more surprises will be present.

Reactions: I am Gone

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
When swimming in the lake with Morrigan there is a choice to give her what you find or not to. You have to choose give her it to get the ring.
you mean at the point where the game clearly say that you are making wrong decision if you give her the "crappy" find and it is better to give nothing than some garbage? lol

will try another day, thx

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
you mean at the point where the game clearly say that you are making wrong decision if you give her the "crappy" find and it is better to give nothing than some garbage? lol

will try another day, thx
yes that is the ring you need. After you have that you will be able to advance

th3pun1sh3r

Nov 18, 2018
yes, touched anette
the spell, tried kill sis and insta game over, do not kill sis and the witch kills you and game over

what ring? are you saying there is a "mini game" to find something during skippable scenes?
When swimming in the lake with Morrigan there is a choice to give her what you find or not to. You have to choose give her it to get the ring.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
You talking about VIS origins? This idea is put on hold and only the main game is developed.
As a example of the movie "Maze Runner": It makes no sense to watch Maze Runner 2 or 3 before you watch Maze Runner 1. The same with the game. You dont play a sequel BEFORE the prequel -.-

lok34

Oct 3, 2021
So in version 1.5 I seem to remember being able to fuck Ava? But in version 1.6 it just seems to be mutual oral.. am I remembering wrong?

Jan 7, 2020
I remember long time ago when people was sad and mad about the twins being killed defending mc and people want then back with some kind of resurrection spell o some kind of shit like that, now the dev give you back the twins and people dont want them more just because the betrayal and they were fucking mc dad jaja
I mean at this point it doesn't surprise me anymore since in the plot of the game there is a lot of unavoidable content like anete she was fucked (lesbuan) many times in the underworld but I guess it's part of the story
but maybe the dev should be more honest with the story he intends to do and the content it will have so people don't misunderstand him

Reactions: TM REDUX
3.70 star(s) 86 Votes