Psalmus

Jun 2, 2018
To be fair, you can have tooth and claw without false advertising. A relationship was established from the jump between the twins or at least Katrina and the mc. Sure it wasn't romantic but it was as childhood friends who happened to be friends with benefits. So to have them come back and betray the MC in such a way was bound to upset non-ntr fans. A percentage of whom were supporting Mad. I'm all for writing your story how you want to write it, it's yours after all but you should still consider how it will come off to, at the very least, those who are financially supporting you.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
So after reading all of the reviews, some decent others in the heat of the anger, I reflected upon my plans for the project.
It is not hard to admit that I was wrong, but given that this is the first game I ever made, I am still learning the path of game development.

1) I will renounce the sandbox build. The only reason I was doing this was to deliver what I wanted, gameplay where you had the freedom to do almost anything but given the time and the budget, it would only delay it in the long term. Maybe in the future, with better funding and assets I can create one with a different engine, using artists and focusing on the experience I want to deliver. Currently, there were some setbacks and investments bad made in improving the sandbox part.
So in order to focus all of my resources on the story, I will sacrifice the retard brother.
2) With the next update, the Morrigan boot scene will be optional.
3) I will place a trigger in-game, somewhere in the story that will make the twin's scene NTR optional.

We are learning, brothers and I am not afraid to say that I did some mistakes.
Hey mate, I've been here since the very first build. I played it and thought it was outstanding. Your game is still outstanding. I come here for the stories and the waifus but what I truly like the most is the ability to make decisions that have weight. I know that there might have been a misstep or two but that happens in life. Its big of you to own up to it and be ready to move on while making changes. Thank you for making femdom with Morrigan optional, admittedly that felt really weird to me since there was no way to nope our way out of it. I mean I get that Morrigan's love might be different for the mc, but I can't imagine my mc doing that even if he loves Morrigan. For the twins, if I get the option to kill them for their betrayal, I'll be happy. I wasn't invested in them much but I know the mc was. These kinds of decisions, such as the ones to kill off the twins or Decima. Or perhaps to spare and romance them is what will make the game fun. Decisions will have weight and each will yield its own story. Honestly, thank you for all the time and effort you put in to make this game and I look forward to 'communing' with the two goddesses in the future. Cheers!

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Hello everybody.
I am playing the VN version. And I can't go on due to the error you can see in the attachment. I am also attaching my save.
If you can help me, I am grateful, otherwise if you give me the previous save so I can continue with the updated story.
A thousand thanks

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
I saw that someone asked, but I didn't see an answer so I will ask again. I have no desire to be dominated are there choices that I can make it so I am not? So disappointing.

Edit... nevermind I see Mad King answered it himself

PureSADIST

Jul 6, 2017
Mad bro you are doing a great job and i loved hearing that you are gonna make Morrigan scene optional(getting dommed by a women is just not my kink) i just want give you an advice in the future updates make every scene optional(i mean let us say fuck off whoever we want)im telling this to save you from the headeache you are gonna have from people like me(like i said not my kink) and dont get me wrong man if im gonna give you a headache its because i love this game and world you created.keep going man you are doing great.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hi guys, girls, and Morrigan,

Honestly, I've seen this coming from a mile away and one day after the proofreader has sent me the last batch of reviewed scripts, I looked at this final part with the plot and I said to myself that I should remove it... but I haven't and I will tell you why.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting... I have followed the game for sometime and was an early supporter as well. I did play the early versions in some depth I believe and did not anticipate such a twist.

Last edited:

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Finally, got to the end of this version with the twins and I'm kinda mixed on it. On one hand I think it's a fairly nice twist but on the other hand I'm kind of annoyed now that I couldn't have avoided sex with the twin whores at the start. I'm going to be honest and say that it does kind of seem like NTR to me personally. I think it would of been equally hurtful/meaningful if they were just friends so I would of liked a choice to avoid them.

Apr 28, 2018
Does the incest patch work on android? And if not, is there a android version with incest included?
I managed to play (mostly skipping because of rather short time available ) the Sandbox pc version ( sancho's mod included ) using joiplay ( find more about it here https://f95zone.to/threads/play-rpg...tyranobuilder-on-android-using-joiplay.44792/ ) on android (samsung s9 plus) and worked perfectly.

On a side note, although I was mostly skipping and never fully played yet the latest 2 chapters so probably doesn't weight much, but I stopped here and there to read the lines and I liked what I read.

I didn't like Morrigan 's forced boot licking even though she's literally the best character in the game and I enjoy her given personality extremely much. But I read that this will be optional in the next update so I'm glad.

Sandbox is a mixed feeling.I find it intriguing but at the same time confusing. It adds immersion to the game but at the same time it kinda holds you back in it's current form. Meaning that the player's emotions regarding the story and characters get to be on hold while you do what you do there. Maybe if it had more impact on the story it would've been great.Also heard it was getting ditched so there's that.

I also like Lilith's path and her character. Hopefully the MC will get to bang her in all of her forms, hehe (especially the horned brunette one)

Those 2 girls coming back in a treacherous way is an interesting twist. Unexpected for sure but now that I think of it I should've seen it coming.

Anyway, that's my limited opinion on these latest updates. Will come back this summer with a more detailed one...maybe. Keep it up, dev

Madpanda

Jul 14, 2021
By the way guys, sorry I am new here and I found about this game just now and I wanted to know that what's the difference between VN version and Sandbox,

2. Were the stories are altered in these two? And which is best to give my time into sandbox or VN.

3. Do we get to see same scenes from both vn and sandbox?

It would be really helpful if anyone could.... Thank you ❤

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
By the way guys, sorry I am new here and I found about this game just now and I wanted to know that what's the difference between VN version and Sandbox,

2. Were the stories are altered in these two? And which is best to give my time into sandbox or VN.

3. Do we get to see same scenes from both vn and sandbox?

It would be really helpful if anyone could.... Thank you ❤

Hey there,

The sandbox will be halted until I will make some investment in the team and assets. So, the story will continue VN style.
The sandbox had the main story that is present in the VN as well, plus city management and some side scenes.

Last edited:

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
Sorry to ask but did someone have the full save vn version please, got unfortunetly erase it.

Aslo did the mod / cheat menu his no ok ? cause the version i got didn t works ..

where s the link ?

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
good shit, but one other thing Mad King . there might be a plothole in the twins being backstabbers. i'm going to play this update in VN mode to confirm. however to give you a heads up about it, it's that the twins not killing MC themselves after the other assassin failed doesn't make much sense. i mean they knew the MC for years, regardless of if they operated under false pretense to get close to him or not they SHOULD feel something for him. unless they are actual sociopaths, in which case there likely can't be a redemption arc for them. so then after betraying their childhood friend, why didn't they go to confirm his death themselves? or finishing him off if they're so unemphatic to him and want to make sure they got the job done?

keep up the good work mad king, all the tribulations come out to be learning experiences in the end.
Mad King so after replaying the entire game there's another major issue. it involves the subtly that implies morgana knowing the twins are still alive. just after MC recovered from his poisoning, she gives signs of knowing what happened with them. and in conversation with MC's father just after, there's hinting that something other than MC's poisoning was supposed to happen.

then when MC and morgana have their first heart to heart just after gunther's first appearance, she doesn't tell MC she knew about the twins not being dead/betraying him. but anyways, she should damn well know another secret like the twins would damage her relationship with MC. she should have told him right then and there.

later on the island where you decide gunther's fate morgana still doesn't tell you about the twins... at this point i was thinking it'd be better if the twins were actually dead from the get go. the blow back on morgana is starting to become too much. there's also some issue with morgana talking about the gods judging gunther on her [i have desires] path. she rejects the gods now remember... her advocating for gunther's life will still make sense though, he may prove useful later on. and morgana's a bit of an idealist.

3rd strike she's out! just after deciding what to do with gunther morgana has another chance to tell mc about the twins. sorry mad king, at this point the twins need to remain dead. otherwise we can't trust morgana at all. i can actually forgive morgana for offering a seat on the council in desperation, but seeing as there was at least 2 major hints that she knew the twins live... yea... no. i can't trust her at this point. not fully.

also speaking of the twins, it seems my conjecture about the plot hole was right. they had no reason to leave the MC alive, even if he was in the process of dying. and with this update they are written as complete sociopaths and quite out of character too i might add. how can they so flawlessly deceive the MC for YEARS like that. sorry to say it Mad King but you made a big oops in writing them this way. it just doesn't work.

some other small/mid-sized things that could be added/changed:

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Mad King so after replaying the entire game there's another major issue. it involves the subtly that implies morgana knowing the twins are still alive. just after MC recovered from his poisoning, she gives signs of knowing what happened with them. and in conversation with MC's father just after, there's hinting that something other than MC's poisoning was supposed to happen.

then when MC and morgana have their first heart to heart just after gunther's first appearance, she doesn't tell MC she knew about the twins not being dead/betraying him. but anyways, she should damn well know another secret like the twins would damage her relationship with MC. she should have told him right then and there.

later on the island where you decide gunther's fate morgana still doesn't tell you about the twins... at this point i was thinking it'd be better if the twins were actually dead from the get go. the blow back on morgana is starting to become too much. there's also some issue with morgana talking about the gods judging gunther on her [i have desires] path. she rejects the gods now remember... her advocating for gunther's life will still make sense though, he may prove useful later on. and morgana's a bit of an idealist.

3rd strike she's out! just after deciding what to do with gunther morgana has another chance to tell mc about the twins. sorry mad king, at this point the twins need to remain dead. otherwise we can't trust morgana at all. i can actually forgive morgana for offering a seat on the council in desperation, but seeing as there was at least 2 major hints that she knew the twins live... yea... no. i can't trust her at this point. not fully.

also speaking of the twins, it seems my conjecture about the plot hole was right. they had no reason to leave the MC alive, even if he was in the process of dying. and with this update they are written as complete sociopaths and quite out of character too i might add. how can they so flawlessly deceive the MC for YEARS like that. sorry to say it Mad King but you made a big oops in writing them this way. it just doesn't work.

some other small/mid-sized things that could be added/changed:

Hey there,

First of all, thank you for your interest and for your involvement in making this game better.

I will answer your remarks and I hope I won't miss anything.

Faithful4real

Jun 18, 2020
In a Fantasy story, if a character is killed and the body was never found, something is wrong and that was my first red flag.
I really enjoy the story especially the plot twist, i can't wait to kill that traitor unless there is another plot twist for that. Also, thanks for you author for this wonderful story.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 86 Votes