Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Good morning again.

I'm going to make a suggestion which I plan on re-emphasizing in the mod's thread:

I highly suggest every player DL and use the "Full" version of this title. Don't worry if you don't want to play or use the "Sandbox" feature as it's not required even in the full version. For simple guidance, see the pics below. To skip a particular "sandbox" freeroam simply press the Chapters button which will bring up the continue chapters selection. The only chapter you can select at this point is the first one that you haven't played yet (in other words you have to play Ch 1.5 before you can play Ch 1.6, and if you've already played Ch 1.5 you can't re-select it). I truly hope this helps some folks when deciding which version to DL and play... with or without the mod ( I don't care what or how you play, I'm only sharing my personal-use tools out of gratuity ).
Regards,
Sancho

Mad King maybe reconsider pulling your freeroam as you suggested in post above. The choice is already there for players tbh, you took the effort to make it completely optional... basically a bonus feature. Choice is always better and you've already done the base work. This is really no different than freeroams I've worked on the largest VN's ever developed that all of the userbase knows already. Freeroam isn't "GTA", it's just a different format of linearity. But I digress, my point is to take the time to truly consider the issue as I think you did well as demonstrated above to allow a player to exit the mode anytime they wish. This is obviously only my opinion but I thought it should be mentioned.
+ 1
I completely ignored vn. Played Sandbox

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Every decision you make might bring about the rise or the downfall of your empire, so choose wisely. Forge, kill, corrupt,be a cuck and rule under Morrigan boots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ok leaving the jokes aside

2) With the next update, the Morrigan boot scene will be optional.
3) I will place a trigger in-game, somewhere in the story that will make the twin's scene NTR optional.

2)when you say optional, do you mean optional to see the scene or optional to avoid it (it doesn't happen and shows another scene)?

3)Same question, what do you mean by optional? optional to see a scene,story or optional that it doesn't happen and there is a change in the story? (because if it's only optional to view and read the story, that means it still happens but the player just skips that part)

Last edited:

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Hello friends. Please reply. Is MC able to have sex with his mother in this game? I did not find it. Please reply, if the MC is able to have sex with his mother in this game yet? thanks a lot in advance and please reply.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hello friends. Please reply. Is MC able to have sex with his mother in this game? I did not find it. Please reply, if the MC is able to have sex with his mother in this game yet? thanks a lot in advance and please reply.
Check a couple of posts up........

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
So after reading all of the reviews, some decent others in the heat of the anger, I reflected upon my plans for the project.
It is not hard to admit that I was wrong, but given that this is the first game I ever made, I am still learning the path of game development.

1) I will renounce the sandbox build. The only reason I was doing this was to deliver what I wanted, gameplay where you had the freedom to do almost anything but given the time and the budget, it would only delay it in the long term. Maybe in the future, with better funding and assets I can create one with a different engine, using artists and focusing on the experience I want to deliver. Currently, there were some setbacks and investments bad made in improving the sandbox part.
So in order to focus all of my resources on the story, I will sacrifice the retard brother.
2) With the next update, the Morrigan boot scene will be optional.
3) I will place a trigger in-game, somewhere in the story that will make the twin's scene NTR optional.

We are learning, brothers and I am not afraid to say that I did some mistakes.
King, I've been following this project from the start, even since it turn up here on F95 (yeah, its been quite a while) and I already did my share of criticism. Some fair, some maybe not so much, some harsh, and some deserved... but one I will never ever grow tire of stating, and that is that you waste way too much time with prequels, side-builds, sandbox mechanics, boring sequences and exposition, the stats and what not.

We need your focus on the protagonist of the story, the MC and the main LIs.

I understand you have a vision, but it HAS been hurting the game, and I am pretty sure its been for a while, resulting with slow growth of patrons and fans of the game over the years... and I assume it has delayed the development before. Time (and money) could and should be spent somewhere else, improving areas the game desperately needs to be improved and especially moving forward as far relationships go. I know its hard not sticking to your initial vision, but for the sake of the story progressing (and reaching a conclusion in our life span), maybe some sacrifices are needed right now. Stick to a plan, and do the "extra" as an experiment, not something just added to the game to make it more bloated with stuff (I assume) most people dont even bother with.

As for the rest, I haven't touched the new update and it might be a while, but I dont recall NTR never being optional, like the Morgana scene. I dont kink shame but I personally dont care (or like it) so you'd do well giving the players the choice as you usually do, or they WILL get mad, especially with stuff like NTR, futa or gay.

Remember King, the more options you give the players to adapt their own choices, the happy we will be, and that includes everything in relationships.

Last edited:

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
No man, not you man.
You are here since 2018 and still you want to mask your dumbfuckery behind your ignorance which isn't as innocent as you made out to be. I could have understood if you were new (month or 6 old) but are you kidding me right now.

Your Op says "optional ntr" that means you knew the sensitivity behind the matter,

Yet you manged shit all over.
Hey there,

First of all, there are major dev companies that make mistakes with triple-A games even after 20 years of existence and with the budget of a whole city. I could name a few big players but I assume you know what I am talking about.
People that say that there is a happy path to doing things, don't really know what they are talking about, really, with all due respect. You have to address multiple groups, that have their trigger points in different areas.

Related to I know what the sensitivity behind the matter is, with NTR... Yes. How did I find out?! Patch related, First time when Morgana had sex with her husband (mc's father). Do I think that this NTR topic is going too far? Yes. Why?! Because it reveals a desire to control even the characters and the events that are not under the direct control of MC, at that time.
A god mode like playthrough but as always I push myself to respect the people's decisions because I want to be played by as many as possible.

And managing shit is a hard job. Too much shit in one place and it starts to stink.

Feb 17, 2022
I appreciate this dev listening to critisism but it's just become crystal clear the devs personal kinks such as NTR, Femdom just dont align with myself or my wallet.

We also have this MC who is supposed to be some badass warrior king but constantly gets treated like a little bitch and just takes it again again.

I believed you the first time or two when you said your new and are just fumbling through the development, but we all know that you know and understand the issues players/patrons have with the game yet you go right back to the same shit you know people don't like, then come back with same excuses and we just aren't buying the bullshit you are selling anymore.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Damn, please don't allow this to become a fucking dumpster fire thread.

The man has acknowledged he's heard you more than a few times. Give him a chance to rectify your personal concerns as he deems appropriate (or don't) but picking at the same wound over and over inevitably becomes an infection. Calling others names and "ignorant" won't resolve a damn anything, you know this. As a group we can do and are better than that. My two cents as I only have a few 5# extinguishers around here aiming at the base of the flames.

Otherwise please note that SanchoMod for Full version will be updated again soon with some preliminary sandbox guidance and enhancement. My priority is to allow you to keep the MiniStat open and I'll automatically close/open it as pertinent during the "freeroam" locations/screens so you don't have to worry about turning it on/off manually. I'm also making notes and deciding how much assistance to offer and to code any cheats (for y'all that aren't purists) that aren't too over-the-top. This will be an ongoing coding task as I'm still on other projects but thought I'd fill in some gaps for anyone curious what else SanchoMod will provide going forward in regards to "sandbox".

Regards... and please be kind to each other and show respect as you would expect to receive. Be well.

ElTioPaco

Apr 8, 2018
Hi guys, girls, and Morrigan,

Honestly, I've seen this coming from a mile away and one day after the proofreader has sent me the last batch of reviewed scripts, I looked at this final part with the plot and I said to myself that I should remove it... but I haven't and I will tell you why.

Its you game, bro, its your game.

You can and should tell us the story YOU have chosen to tell. It is your right as the creator of the game (believe me I write short stories and I would even like to write a VN if I had enough knowledge and time about Daz), your story, your rules.

Still, you still have a great game, a great story, and a great talent, read all the reviews (good and bad) take notes, but NEVER regret telling your story the way YOU want to tell it, even if you don't like to everyone, it's YOUR story.

A greeting, a hug, and personally the sandbox mode is not bad, not good either, but not bad, I hope I can migrate my saves if in the end only the VN part remains.

dking239

Jul 1, 2017
Make your game how you want to I like that your not doing the same thing as everyone else. And as for that twist I can honestly say I never saw it coming good job.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
At some point MC is going to have to make some sort of royal proclamation along the lines of :

"This is Morrigan. She's free to come and go as she pleases. If you see her coming, bow respectfully and for the love of Lilith, don't piss her off. In fact, don't even try speaking to her unless she addresses you first."

He's going to run out of guards at this rate.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
I have a question for Mad King:

I don't remember properly, that was some time ago, but the storyline between Vis, 'Vis: Origins (onhold)' and 'Vis: Rise of the Legend' fits with the last update on Vis 1.6? One of those are focused on the twins, but I don't remember wich one.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
decided to try VN this time around, but I think something is broken, the witch kills you and there is no option that might change that, unless murdering your sister is a must to continue?

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes