the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Vis v1.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Stay away from the remasters, dear game maker. Those early dialogues / sceens
just stick to gamers retina and make the memorable moments they can relate to with each update.
Once you get to remove all their fond memories, there is no following to fall back on.
I don't know if I should take this as a compliment or not :unsure:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
All this wait for an update with zero scenes.
Welp you just saved me the trouble of downloading this update, thanks! I might resume my playthrough further down the line once the dev decide to stop feeding us constant bs

Stay away from the remasters, dear game maker.
Good grief, just want we needed, more wasting time. Its not enough wasting time with pointless game mechanics such the sandbox, the side stories build Rise of the Legend or whatever the fuck that is, plus the insane amount if filler content... and all of this just for a prologue build.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I haven't played this game in a long time. Can someone tell me if the plot lines from the beginning have been worked on? The twins death, the little sisters arranged marriage, the girl that was dying, etc.. I know I should play it myself, but sadly if they haven't continued the open plots ill just wait until later. Thanks

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes