Bay Gurme

Dec 3, 2020
I wanna ask something, what would ı do when Morrigan kill or spare Ava, and after that choice morrigan give a handjob to me and the is 2 options like "im falling love with u" and "i can handle this" what should ı say

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
So the game will shift between normal VN and sandbox for different chapters, is that right? As in chapter 1 VN, chapter 2 sandbox, chapter 3 VN etc? I've played a game that allowed some free roam at the end of each 'episode' but this is an interesting, novel approach.

Imo the main issue with sandbox is too little payoff in story/sex scenes for a lot of tedious and even actively physically painful (on the eyes) grinding. Like figuring out extremely stupid puzzles or 'bring x to y at z'o'clock 1000 times' -type quests. My humble suggestion (if I've appraised your outline correctly) would be keep the sandbox short enough not to be a turn-off, but meaningful enough to set up 'earning' a titjob or three as well as story progression in the subsequent VN part. Basically it shouldn't try to become a separate thing requiring separate and prolonged attention from the player which is all too common on this site.

Hey there,

The idea of the sandbox won't be like, for example, in the world of warcraft where you will have to gather 40 bones in order to unlock something. No. It will contain castle management (policies, decisions, and warfare) + love scene/interactions that will be unlocked during the main gameplay. So as the story will continue, there will be milestones that will unlock sandbox interactions with those characters and not grinding.
But the castle management will influence the outcome of the game. For example, money and army power will decide the fate of certain milestones in the main story

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I'm somewhere deep into the prologue and I gotta say this one's a hit. The writing is quality as is the character development. I'm going to be impatiently awaiting the next update.

***Edit***

I just completed the prologue. I loved the story of this game!!! The writing, the character development, everything just wow. I am extremely impressed and entertained, BUT at the end of the prologue we find out that the style of the beginning is going to change in Ch 1. This concerns me greatly. I really would prefer that the story continues as is. I was fully immersed into it and loving it. Now the Dev says he wants to turn this terrific story into a Civilization clone (at least that's how I understand it). I am a big fan of Civilization having played it from the original version, but I did not DL this VN to play Civ. I feel it will greatly distract from the immersion of this terrific story.

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2019
I just completed the prologue. I loved the story of this game!!! The writing, the character development, everything just wow. I am extremely impressed and entertained, BUT at the end of the prologue we find out that the style of the beginning is going to change in Ch 1. This concerns me greatly. I really would prefer that the story continues as is. I was fully immersed into it and loving it. Now the Dev says he wants to turn this terrific story into a Civilization clone (at least that's how I understand it). I am a big fan of Civilization having played it from the original version, but I did not DL this VN to play Civ. I feel it will greatly distract from the immersion of this terrific story.
NO, not a civ clone. More like the other vns with managment elements. Like, you have to say where you spend your money, where to go with your troops etc. But as far as I understood it, its more you sit in your castle and do that.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
NO, not a civ clone. More like the other vns with managment elements. Like, you have to say where you spend your money, where to go with your troops etc. But as far as I understood it, its more you sit in your castle and do that.
Civ is just what came to mind from the description. I understand the gist of the castle/kingdom management idea I'm just worried that it will detract from the intense immersement that was set up in the prologue. I personally hate the mini-games that are added to VN's because they break focus on the story. Vis is one of the most intense story experiences I've had here on F95 Zone. I'm not opposed to sims as I enjoy "Mystwood Manor" by Faerin. I would like to see the story continue as-is with the current decision branches style to maintain that intensity that was set up in the prologue, but that's just my two-cents. I also played Origins and I'm looking forward to that being updated.

Apr 4, 2019
Civ is just what came to mind from the description. I understand the gist of the castle/kingdom management idea I'm just worried that it will detract from the intense immersement that was set up in the prologue. I personally hate the mini-games that are added to VN's because they break focus on the story. Vis is one of the most intense story experiences I've had here on F95 Zone. I'm not opposed to sims as I enjoy "Mystwood Manor" by Faerin. I would like to see the story continue as-is with the current decision branches style to maintain that intensity that was set up in the prologue, but that's just my two-cents. I also played Origins and I'm looking forward to that being updated.
Ah, now I understand you. And I can understand it. The story so far was really intense. I jsut hope that the managmentpart is a nice addition.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes