-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
can please somebody explain how to to get rise of the legend scenes i played upto 1.0 but didn't get access to kitchen to start rise of legend please help
In ROTL you first need to play through the prologue ( it's behind VIS 1.1 ) so it's shorter. You could go to settings "skip unseen text" until you are in "freeroam" then navigate around with the arrows on the sides of the screen until you stand in front the kitchen entrance and click there to start your side quest.

EDIT ** For new people, this is about to change. I don't know an ETA but it's been pointed out that there will no longer be a ROTL version.
It will be stripped of the main story which is just gonna be VIS. Not sure how or when they will release the current side quest/story with Khora,
I think it's quite substantial and worth a play. APD13 said the following about the changes ;

Khora updates will be integrated, into the Origins timeline, when Origins will pass the pre-empire times and enter the present one.

Last edited:

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
In ROTL you first need to play through the prologue ( it's behind VIS 1.1 ) so it's shorter. You could go to settings "skip unseen text" until you are in "freeroam" then navigate around with the arrows on the sides of the screen until you stand in front the kitchen entrance and click there to start your side quest.

EDIT ** For new people, this is about to change. I don't know an ETA but it's been pointed out that there will no longer be a ROTL version.
It will be stripped of the main story which is just gonna be VIS. Not sure how or when they will release the current side quest/story with Khora,
I think it's quite substantial and worth a play. APD13 said the following about the changes ;
hi i am not getting to freeroam part after story of 1.0 ended i am also getting these error

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
hi i am not getting to freeroam part after story of 1.0 ended i am also getting these error
I have no idea what that is about.. I did notice VIS itself was way more polished story wise and think I also had the missing image error. I got to the end of the prologue where it opens up for free roam and could repeat scenes there or go to the kitchen for the Khora content, which is also repeatable.

I deleted 700GB of VN's the other day, including ROTL but still have the save files I had, you could try adding the persistent and a save to ; C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Vis_Rise_Of_The_Legend_Edition-1537278324

There are 3 save files included no idea where I saved but you might get beyond that point of the error.
And if it works you might be able to change MCs name with ;
I am really not that familiar with all this, but hope it helps

Reactions: ramson32

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
I have no idea what that is about.. I did notice VIS itself was way more polished story wise and think I also had the missing image error. I got to the end of the prologue where it opens up for free roam and could repeat scenes there or go to the kitchen for the Khora content, which is also repeatable.

I deleted 700GB of VN's the other day, including ROTL but still have the save files I had, you could try adding the persistent and a save to ; C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Vis_Rise_Of_The_Legend_Edition-1537278324

There are 3 save files included no idea where I saved but you might get beyond that point of the error.
And if it works you might be able to change MCs name with ;
I am really not that familiar with all this, but hope it helps
thanks for saves 1-1 actually worked i started the khora scene of v0.6.0.2. hopefully all scenes upto version 1.0 is unlocked

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
At this point in time I would just forget RotL. Play Vis Prologue....then play Origins (or-vice-versa).

jackd332

Sep 7, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Vis v1.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
hi could you tell me why your ports don't work with mods?
like the walkthrouh mod or somthing

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes