MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Soon it will be considered NTR to have a woman use a dildo on herself: "dude, I don't wanna see a woman I care have pleasure from any phallic element that is not MC's dick. If you were going to go that way you should have said so. You are the worst human person alive ever! Fuck you and your cuckloving VN"
Dude, we already had complaints from someone in a different game where the girl used a dildo on herself instead of saving her virginity for dear old daddy... We aren't far from people deciding that sex toys = ntr

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Dude, we already had complaints from someone in a different game where the girl used a dildo on herself instead of saving her virginity for dear old daddy... We aren't far from people deciding that sex toys = ntr
After reading this, my thoughts were this:
Your usual incest game of your choice, where horny teenage boy#17 life's with his two sister and hot mom who looked like mid 20 even if she should be over 40. Father vanished shortly after his wife had given birth to their latest child. Mother hasn't had a partner since then - male or female.
Horney teenage boy#17 talk to his best impotent gay friend who lost his dick in a tragic accident.
Best friend: "So, do I understand you correctly? You have hots for your mother, your two virgins sister, the hot lady from next door, the hot ladies daughters, your childhood friend and around 23 other girls?
They all fallen head over heels in love with you, are very happy to have you, don't need anyone other than you for them and are entirely happy with the situation?"
"That seems right." confirm horney teenage boy#17.
"And your only problem is that your mother had sex with your own father before?!? Dud, do you even understand what your self are saying?" scratch he's own head, before he continues sarcastic "Your right. This really sucks. Would possibly be the best for you if even your own mom would be a virgin."
Paused again and looking at his clueless friend. "Sure I can help you. I only need a Delorian, a flux compensator and 1.21 GW." Sratching his head in deep thoughs. "Your mother haven't said that your dad was driving this strange silver car with gullwing doors?" After another short pause and some head scratching. "Now I understand you. I will do what I can that this bastard never comes near your mother."

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Your usual incest game of your choice, where horny teenage boy#17 life's with his two sister and hot mom who looked like mid 20 even if she should be over 40. Father vanished shortly after his wife had given birth to their latest child. Mother hasn't had a partner since then - male or female.
Horney teenage boy#17 talk to his best impotent gay friend who lost his dick in a tragic accident.
Best friend: "So, do I understand you correctly? You have hots for your mother, your two virgins sister, the hot lady from next door, the hot ladies daughters, your childhood friend and around 23 other girls?
They all fallen head over heels in love with you, are very happy to have you, don't need anyone other than you for them and are entirely happy with the situation?"
"And your only problem is that your mother had sex with your own father before?!? Dud, do you even understand what your self are saying?" scratch he's own head, before he continues sarcastic "Your right. This really sucks. Would possibly be the best for you if even your own mom would be a virgin."
Paused again and looking at his clueless friend. "Sure I can help you. I only need a Delorian, a flux compensator and 1.21 GW." Sratching his head in deep thoughs. "Your mother haven't said that your dad was driving this strange silver car with gullwing doors?" After another short pause and some head scratching. "Now I understand you. I will do what I can that this bastard never comes near your mother."
I'm pretty sure in a game on here( I think it's a family venture not sure tho) you get visited by the 3 ghosts/spirits of christmas past, present and future.
And in the past the ghost brings you to were your dad meets your mom in a stripclub were he is infatuated by her and starts to spend money on her. Now you can compete with your father by spending more money on your mom and get a "private dance" instead.. Essentially negating them meeting now the whole scene is hilarious and it's all meant as a joke but still the irony shouldn't escape anyone :ROFLMAO:

So no Delorian or flux capicator but still comes close to the scenario you describe ^^

Anyways, aren't the only 2 moments that maybe could be considered NTR here the choices you do for Morgana?

1. Deciding if you accumulate more corruption points by letting the guard have a taste before she puts a knife through him.

2. Deciding if you accumulate more corruption points by letting your father fuck morgana while she thinks/fantasizes about MC as soon as she got her fill she even walks away leaving the "king" hanging

Both avoidable and all up to the player..and Honestly for the second one, in that point in time/development is it even ntr?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Please tell me you are joking!

Hahaha that was awesome.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
And in A Knights Tale to....
That is even more surprising. I mean, I don't even consider that one a story, more like a happily ever after, after story. I stopped playing cause there was not one single problem..

To think that somebody would be so stupid to complain about something like a dildo... thigs are definitely out of hand.

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
can somebody please post save file 'of 0.9 or 1.0 version. I was playing rotl and my saves won't work with main game

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
hi
Love/Leader Save....Ava alive. Don't have a save where she dies sorry. (yet)
thanks for the file . do you know how to to activate side quests in rotl because i have played whole rotl but haven't found the place to click on the dagger if you have save file for rotl please share

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
hi i just don't get how to activate rotl i can't access main hall and kitchen i have completed v1.0 but still no rotl can please share a save file of the location or explain breifly how to activate i have read op but i am not getting the location

Last edited:

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
can please somebody explain how to to get rise of the legend scenes i played upto 1.0 but didn't get access to kitchen to start rise of legend please help

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes