Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
What should I Download? Vis or the "Rise of the Legend" Version. What is the diffrence here?
RotL contasins extra stuff not important to the main plot. The main game is Vis. This however is changing soon(TM) to Vis (main game) with a separate 'Origins' (instead of RotL)....origins will contain side stories and the origins of the main characters.

(I think I got that right heh)

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
RotL contasins extra stuff not important to the main plot. The main game is Vis. This however is changing soon(TM) to Vis (main game) with a separate 'Origins' (instead of RotL)....origins will contain side stories and the origins of the main characters.

(I think I got that right heh)
Thanks. Is there anything that is in VIS v1.1 but not in RoTL?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thanks. Is there anything that is in VIS v1.1 but not in RoTL?
Not 100% sure so wouldn't want to say anything. I've not tried RoTL to be honest, Only played Vis main game, waiting till he changes everything before I try/see the content in what will be then Origins instead.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
So what is the NTR in this game is it avoidable.
The ntr is not avoidable, but it's with another woman if you're ok with that. I think there's another avoidable scene with mom.

The ntr tag is finally placed in the tags, don't know why the dev wanted it out if he was going to include that content.

Reactions: cib64
May 9, 2020
Can I ask that what version i should download? I see the main Vis 1.1 which is 2,78GB and the rise of the legend which is 1.029 but 3,02 GB?

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
The ntr is not avoidable, but it's with another woman if you're ok with that. I think there's another avoidable scene with mom.

The ntr tag is finally placed in the tags, don't know why the dev wanted it out if he was going to include that content.
Really Harem and NTR do not mix well no idea why Devs try and put them together. So your own mom tries to cuck you the fuck.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
The NTR is neither here nor there...I barely even noticed/thought about it....such a non-issue in this VN imo.
That is the consequence of the NTR police, who consider any interaction between a LI and another living creature NTR. Now, the tag itself has almost no meaning, having no idea if it is there because your official GF is is in a gang bang with your brother and your father or because a LI you have hardly spoken to has just kissed a girl!

Soon it will be considered NTR to have a woman use a dildo on herself: "dude, I don't wanna see a woman I care have pleasure from any phallic element that is not MC's dick. If you were going to go that way you should have said so. You are the worst human person alive ever! Fuck you and your cuckloving VN"

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Also all MILFs are NTR per default. :ROFLMAO:
Cordia, from The Deluca Family,
Mommy and Red dream beauty, from Rebirth,
Mom, from Amnesia,
Mom, from Intertwined

I think those are the only "milfs" I care about. Probably missing one or two...

I wonder them who is going to NTR me once we finally fuck the red dream beauty, then...

The mom in this game is hot, it is true and I will not deny that, but the two sisters, and the cutie we saved are way more important to me.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes