Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I am okay with the NTR tag, I hope that NTR can be avoided
If you'd read a few pages back.....it's one small scene....where you control the female (she is not an LI at this point) and you decide how far to take the scene (which isn't far even if go all the way).

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If you'd read a few pages back.....it's one small scene....where you control the female (she is not an LI at this point) and you decide how far to take the scene (which isn't far even if go all the way).
All true, I just don't like controlling other characters than the MC. Also wasn't a fan of the whole priest/young ward subplot because of that. Rather not know everything that is happening (which is why I am not a fan of reading the thoughts of other characters) but I'm sure that's just me.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
I don't quite understand what it is Vis, what is it Rise of the Legend is it the same game?

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1606571255994.png

Hi all,
I hope you are all well at this time of year. The release is planned for the next week as there still a few things to set up, most of them related to renders. There a few scenes where my GPU, again, said 'fuck this shit' and I had to split those scenes into more so that the GPU could render.
Let's talk a bit about the release. I've decided that there will be two releases before entering sandbox mode. One of them, which is this one, will trigger the events that will threaten your reign and your power but those will not be the only ones along the way. The enemies will become stronger and will make way for our biggest threat.
The second release will be related to religion. As I mentioned in the last core release, there will be two deities, which I am not going to spoil the surprise of who those are. Also, with the second release, we are going to learn a thing or two about Morrigan and her powers.

So, after this two are released, we can the story base for a part of the features in castle management.

Yours,
Mad King

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Good
View attachment 919574

Hi all,
I hope you are all well at this time of year. The release is planned for the next week as there still a few things to set up, most of them related to renders. There a few scenes where my GPU, again, said 'fuck this shit' and I had to split those scenes into more so that the GPU could render.
Let's talk a bit about the release. I've decided that there will be two releases before entering sandbox mode. One of them, which is this one, will trigger the events that will threaten your reign and your power but those will not be the only ones along the way. The enemies will become stronger and will make way for our biggest threat.
The second release will be related to religion. As I mentioned in the last core release, there will be two deities, which I am not going to spoil the surprise of who those are. Also, with the second release, we are going to learn a thing or two about Morrigan and her powers.

So, after this two are released, we can the story base for a part of the features in castle management.

Yours,
Mad King

Aug 8, 2020
Greetings...Please Help me out here I'm a little bit confused here, few months back I started playing Vis [v1.1 Prologue ending]
and I finished it... I just downloaded Vis [Rise of the legend v1.0]...but I fail to continue using the old saves...is there any other way or I just have to play it from the start?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Greetings...Please Help me out here I'm a little bit confused here, few months back I started playing Vis [v1.1 Prologue ending]
and I finished it... I just downloaded Vis [Rise of the legend v1.0]...but I fail to continue using the old saves...is there any other way or I just have to play it from the start?
RotL is a completely separate build to Vis Prologue. I was under the (possibly mistaken) assumption that now Origins was out RotL would be removed but I guess not. RotL has sandbox elements and some character stories not in Prologue. The sandbox elements are coming to Vis main in the next update (maybe this is when RotL will be removed).

Not entirely sure what's the long-term plan is hahaha.....but saves will not work as it's a completely different build.

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
Hey can anyone tell me the relationship between rise of the legend and this vis like are they two connected??/Does choices made in rise of the legend affect the story of vis??

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I have a few questions if you guys don't mind.

I see we get points for certain decisions, so that probably means accumulated points are crucial to open up certain story paths and scenes. The question is, where do I see these points? I know they are status bars but it's just a bar, I have no clue how many points are actually accumulated.

So I thought I would use the cheats to pad the points but I can't figure out how to enter them.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I have a few questions if you guys don't mind.

I see we get points for certain decisions, so that probably means accumulated points are crucial to open up certain story paths and scenes. The question is, where do I see these points? I know they are status bars but it's just a bar, I have no clue how many points are actually accumulated.

So I thought I would use the cheats to pad the points but I can't figure out how to enter them.
You could use the walkthrough posted on the OP....

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hey there,
Lord Sun EL, Related to your question, ROTL was a standalone build, just like the main game but in advance, it had side quests. So being standalone, it didn't use the save games from the base game (Vis). After a time, after I made an idea about how the build should be structured, the ROTL version has been remade into Vis Origins, which means that it will only contain the side stories of the main characters from Vis. It will still be a standalone build, but it will only contain the side stories, in contrast to ROTL which would have contained the main campaign + side stories.

Mmushy
With the release of the Sandbox (see a few posts above for information on when), I will update the UI and among other things, players will be able to see how many points they have.
I would recommend not to use cheats because at some point you may trigger a bug due to conflict.

Reactions: johnelros

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
(y)

Just finished the prologue and ROTL.
The ROTL does not include the latest update.
Also aside from the Khora scenes up to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and a short Morrigan
does anything else happen?
I nap and nap but Liliana's and Morgana's rooms says to be continue. When I sleep to the next day, they simply stand in their rooms, no interaction at all.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
(y)

and a short Morrigan
I nap and nap but Liliana's and Morgana's rooms says to be continue. When I sleep to the next day, they simply stand in their rooms, no interaction at all.
(y)

and a short Morrigan
The sandbox part will be released after the next two releases (the one I am working on and another one). It will contain multiple features that will make it a unique experience.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes