Space Cat

May 9, 2020
By Oblivion, I can't wait to try this update! Great game so far. Its sounds and songs are very ASMR to me. Love the girls, the backgrounds and art. Animations, I'd say, are probably its weakest point but I've never really cared about those, anyway. You could remove the wonky ones - spanking a certain someone comes to mind - and that would make it more immersive, at least for me.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
By Oblivion, I can't wait to try this update! Great game so far. Its sounds and songs are very ASMR to me. Love the girls, the backgrounds and art. Animations, I'd say, are probably its weakest point but I've never really cared about those, anyway. You could remove the wonky ones - spanking a certain someone comes to mind - and that would make it more immersive, at least for me.
Thanks for the feedback. Related to the animations, the week point is my GPU. I hope in the future I can upgrade it and create better animations.

Reactions: Space Cat

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Hi, so it has been a while since I checked this game, does it still have multiple protagonists? And if so do we still jump from one to the other all the time while not progressing much? The way the game jumped all over the place was a turn off for me, as well as some non-choices, is that still the case? or has the pacing become better? (for me a better pace would be a chapter for each character instead of jumping from one to the other in the same chapter).

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hi, so it has been a while since I checked this game, does it still have multiple protagonists? And if so do we still jump from one to the other all the time while not progressing much? The way the game jumped all over the place was a turn off for me, as well as some non-choices, is that still the case? or has the pacing become better? (for me a better pace would be a chapter for each character instead of jumping from one to the other in the same chapter).
Hey there. Not so much and I would recommend this update because the main plot is starting to shape.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
so what the deal with rise of legends? do i have to download both games? im confused
Rise of the legend is out of scope (no longer in development) and instead of it, Vis Origins - the prequel is available (still in development). Vis and Vis origins are standalone builds, which means there is no dependency between them.

Reactions: utiola
Oct 21, 2019
Hey guys, I've been keeping my eye on this game for a while now, but never played it. Now I read in many of the reviews that the story is awesome but that there are very little sex scenes in the game. Don't get me wrong, I prefer games with a good story, but in the end that's not the main reason why I play these games. And I love games like 'Light of my Life' and 'Single Again', because even though they don't have any sex (yet), those stories are clearly building towards something.

So basically my question is: would you recommend this game even if I'm not primarily interested in the story? Or is this more like a Game of Thrones, where it's mainly about politics and stuff, with a few lewd scenes on the side?

Thanks in advance!

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
So many Updates and Stil Milf cant be fucked yet or others :confused: (n) im geting cold from this updates :(

Reactions: Valeck

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Vis [v1.2 Ch.1] Mad King Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.09 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.07 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 332 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 314 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
I am so glad the devs ditched the parallel game. The side stories were interesting, maybe bring them into the game later. The two versions of Vis were just an unnecessary and confusing way to build a railroad.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
hope you won't add more surprises like the Anette one , at least unavoidable ones... otherwise will just remove this from my list and ignore the thread completely even if I like the game.

Is there really any NTR here? Could anyone describe it?
One of the possible Li's have sex in a corrupted way with another girl, that one is unavoidable.
There is also another scene with the mom and is avoidable since you have to make the choice.

I really hope they don't add more of such content, no offense to you or any others that like this type of content but this was promised as harem game and im sure you can see how this type of content is unfit for a harem game ;)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 86 Votes