COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
PN MANAGEMENT SCREEN you can past the time on day button them they appear a tavern where you can earn money with bento game...but its impossible to get out of yhe management screen for back in

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
I start this game. Interesting story, very well-behaved characters. I am moved by the story of Anete, I want to protect her so that she is happy. Decima appears and oh, she goes down the toilet. Thank you very much dev for fucking me with such an endearing character making the Decima scene with Anete inevitable.
Hi mate,

First of all, that scene doesn't take place in the physical world and the purpose of that scene is to highlight how even the purest soul can be tainted. On the other hand, although that scene has occurred, Anete's behavior remains the same.
It's like nuns having erotic dreams. Is she still a nun? We shouldn't judge someone on the battles he/she has lost. We should appreciate the will to fight on.

cc8f5b6101babdc129befcb8e43c6bb5.jpg

Last edited:

aaahhhh

Jun 28, 2019
I randomly named MC as Morgan, was surprised to see Morgana and Morrigan as characters. By the way , why does entering the brothel,ends the game, with message no coin left.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod MultiMod - Updated to v1.5 VN Mode
*** Completely Overhauled ***

Mod is now updated for Vis v1.5 VN Mode. Link is in OP with all pertinent information, installation instructions, preview pics, etc. Go get you some.

Thank you for your patience as I made the decision to overhaul and port over to the new SanchoMod Core v5. If this will be your first experience with the new SanchoMod I hope you enjoy as it was literally many hundreds of hours in development. Best regards, be well, and good luck porting it over to mobile. estrada777 is the only ports to mobile of my mods that I currently endorse.

Now...there's a Crown & Coke in my near future (like within 5 minutes). If you find a bug (which will be like finding a unicorn I hope), please post it in the mod's thread, and either attach your traceback as a file or enclose it in a Spoiler so as not to blowup post sizes, please. If you don't know, this is the Spoiler icon in the message ribbon:
Enjoy and remember to smash the like button as I do all this for nothing. No adverts, no social links, no asks whatsoever except your gratitude if you like my work. If you don't like my work then please feel free to leave me feedback on the associated mod's thread. Again, regards.
Hotfix added to mod for some iPatch omissions. If you installed the mod previous to this post then re-download and install, easy-peasy. Regards.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hotfix added to mod for some iPatch omissions. If you installed the mod previous to this post then re-download and install, easy-peasy. Regards.
Wait, the mod had the iPatch? The whole game there was no reference to family members other than the father. Maybe I missed something.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
And to add: Not only is it toggled, but it is OFF by default, and on each reload of the game. This is intentional as it's an iPatch after all. No iPatch will be applied by the mod unless the user explicitly decides to enable it. This is out of respect of those who don't care for that particular fantasy kink. (yes, I'm being careful with my wording here :p)

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Hi mate,

First of all, that scene doesn't take place in the physical world and the purpose of that scene is to highlight how even the purest soul can be tainted. On the other hand, although that scene has occurred, Anete's behavior remains th
estrada777,
Possible to create sandbox version Android port including this patch ??

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Nope, the mod is VN Mode, not Sandbox Mode.
Edit: Me saying that doesn't really mean the mod won't work on Sandbox. Considering I've not touched any of those scripts it might work but I have not tested and really have no intention to do so.

Once sandbox is implemented to the dev's satisfaction (basically out of Alpha stage) then I will adjust accordingly. There's really no need for me to waste countless hours of time coding for script that will most certainly change and possibly drastically, making all those hours redundant and obsolete. I hope that folks understand that. I'm not against sandbox, I'm just against wasting any more of my personal time coding than is necessary (I waste a boatload of time as it is, lol). Regards.

Bottom line: you're more than welcome to try the mod in the sandbox version if you wish but please don't bitch at me if it doesn't work.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Edit: Me saying that doesn't really mean the mod won't work on Sandbox. Considering I've not touched any of those scripts it might work but I have not tested and really have no intention to do so.

Once sandbox is implemented to the dev's satisfaction (basically out of Alpha stage) then I will adjust accordingly. There's really no need for me to waste countless hours of time coding for script that will most certainly change and possibly drastically, making all those hours redundant and obsolete. I hope that folks understand that. I'm not against sandbox, I'm just against wasting any more of my personal time coding than is necessary (I waste a boatload of time as it is, lol). Regards.

Bottom line: you're more than welcome to try the mod in the sandbox version if you wish but please don't bitch at me if it doesn't work.
Android user here. Just copy paste patch file will not work.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Android user here. Just copy paste patch file will not work.
I understand bud. My point is YOU can put it on the PC version and try. If it does work to your satisfaction then it can be ported. I'm personally not going to troubleshoot all that as my hands are full with other projects as it stands. If you don't have a PC then wait for someone else to try and leave feedback. You know there's somebody out there that won't be able to resist the temptation to do so.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I understand bud. My point is YOU can put it on the PC version and try. If it does work to your satisfaction then it can be ported. I'm personally not going to troubleshoot all that as my hands are full with other projects as it stands. If you don't have a PC then wait for someone else to try and leave feedback. You know there's somebody out there that won't be able to resist the temptation to do so.
Probably not gonna happen. Lot of vn fans here. But sandbox fans are very rare

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Probably not gonna happen. Lot of vn fans here. But sandbox fans are very rare
Depends. Folks don't mind anything that is properly implemented, seamless, and intuitive. If it adds to the experience it's good, if it's a burden then it's not. Hence why I code my mods so that absolutely everything can be adjusted to the point if you turn everything off it's like playing the original game non-modded. There's power in choice, there's suffering in mandate.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
It sucks that my average pc can't run the complete version. In a few seconds, it begins lags, crashes and even trying to access the menus - edits and others - causes a complete failure. Even if sandbox is not my cup of tea, I was thinking Vis is worth to play. A shame that all my saves gone. No problem. I'll have to go to VN only.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Just played this for the first time. My understanding is that I'm about 2/3 of the way through the current build (sandbox, even though I haven't reached that point yet), but I feel like I've accumulated enough thoughts to go ahead and give a few pieces of feedback. Before I do though, I want to say that any criticism is meant to be constructive, and that personal preference and opinion is not meant to be presented as objective fact.

I'll start with the more negative and then leave off on the more positive. I understand the concept of slow-burn and build up. It can often enhance the "payoff" and make it sweeter when you finally get there. I'm down with that. And I agree that you don't really want characters, particularly incest ones (let's not pretend here XD), just jumping immediately into the sack unless they already have a pre-established sexual relationship when the game starts. But as with many things, it can be taken too far. And I feel like this game is starting to venture into that realm. Let me also just say right here that I am one of those low-brow, knuckle-dragging pedestrians who want and enjoy actual sexual content in their adult games :LOL:. With that said, imo it is more disappointing than it is satisfying whenever 80-90% of a game's total content between main characters is spent just on build-up, with only 10-20% left for the actual, juicy, meaty sex content. If there is that much build-up, that can still be fine, as long as the game ends up being a long epic where there is still plenty of room left for a lot of payoff and sex content between the main characters.

Also in regards to build-up, this part is largely just personal preference, and it's something that a lot of games do, but enough with the handjobs already lol. Imo it's one of the most boring sexual acts that a man can have with another person. It's the one thing that I could just do myself :ROFLMAO:. I understand that you gotta start out somewhere, and build your way up. You don't want to start with just immediately railing someone in the ass, I get that lol. So one or two times is reasonable. But after that it just starts to get into frustrating blue-ball territory. Especially when the characters are adults and not teenagers.

On to the positives, I am enjoying the writing, world-building, characters, music, mystery, set pieces, character models, and a lot of other things. But sitting squarely at the top of the pyramid is Morrigan. She's already one of my favorite adult game characters ever. If there isn't at least one ending where MC and her don't ascend to King/Queen, Emperor/Empress, god/goddess status together and are pumping out some pure-blood heirs (boy/girl twins to further the line would just be a cherry on top), I'm going to be personally very disappointed lol. Ideally mom and lil sis will still be around as concubines, but hey, I can settle for just Morrigan if I have to :LOL:.

Also this is mostly just a minor footnote, but I liked that the game has its own unique themes like "paradise and oblivion" over the usual "heaven and hell", "daemons" instead of "demons", etc.

One of the reasons I'm one of the few who like sandbox (when it's done well) is that I like that things can progress when I'm ready for them to. I like feeling like I have more choice and interactivity and am not just on completely linear rails until the ending. And I like when it gets to "freeroam" mode with repeatable scenes (aka "Who do I feel like visiting/fucking first today, and how?"). So as I said, I'm not there yet, but I'm hoping to see something along those lines if applicable.

So overall I'm very much enjoying the game, though I do hope that there is a lot of actual, varied, and satisfying sex coming eventually with the main LIs to make up for all of the build-up. And I am 1000% #TeamMorrigan. Looking forward to finishing the playthrough, and for more in the future. My compliments and best wishes to the dev.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes