Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod update (I know, again):

Ok folks, another delay but some of you perverts will appreciate why.....

Forget the iPatch in the OP (it's not updated yet and I have no idea if it ever will be), I've a 90% solution (it works most of the time, I'm good but this script is a bit wonkey to date)....

integrated (toggled on/off of course, that's how we do it) Sancho iPatch:

Vis SM C01o.jpg Vis SM C01p.jpg

I hope this will tied some of you folks over your gripes about it not being a thing. Regards.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Mad King , note same bug for several versions now. Either the notification is wrong (unlikely) or the stat changes are wrong (most likely). Note below code makes those variables equal to the numerator, not adding like is probably the intention.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm 99% sure you intended $ mor_love += 1 and $ mor_lust += 2 respectively.

Just an FYI. I'm going to fix it in the mod that way with your blessing. Regards.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Mad King , note same bug for several versions now. Either the notification is wrong (unlikely) or the stat changes are wrong (most likely). Note below code makes those variables equal to the numerator, not adding like is probably the intention.
I'm 99% sure you intended $ mor_love += 1 and $ mor_lust += 2 respectively.

Just an FYI. I'm going to fix it in the mod that way with your blessing. Regards.
Sure thing mate. Thank you for the heads up. I will forward this to the dev.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.5 + Sancho1969's Multimod

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Starting to go mad here......
Stuck in the management screen and can't get out, saw the post about the fix, downloaded it (Took 3 hours)
Still can't get out and going to the brothel gives me game over
Capture.PNG

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ok, I'm done with the SanchoMod port and getting ready to compile the archive for distribution packaging.

But....someone explain this to me. I know, I've been modding this game for a while, created a Gallery, etc but this story scene layout just seems borked to me. Here's the lowdown as I see it currently (I'm going to put the comments in Spoilers as it should be to protect those that don't know the VN's story):

Vis WTF02.jpg

Vis WTF01.jpg

Vis WTF03.jpg

If you have comments/answers to this ... seemingly massive story plot bork then please post them using Spoiler tags out of respect of others, please. Thanks and regards.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Ok, I'm done with the SanchoMod port and getting ready to compile the archive for distribution packaging.

But....someone explain this to me. I know, I've been modding this game for a while, created a Gallery, etc but this story scene layout just seems borked to me. Here's the lowdown as I see it currently (I'm going to put the comments in Spoilers as it should be to protect those that don't know the VN's story):

View attachment 1500622

View attachment 1500625

View attachment 1500628

If you have comments/answers to this ... seemingly massive story plot bork then please post them using Spoiler tags out of respect of others, please. Thanks and regards.
Don't know about the first 2 ...But the third, what's wrong with it? Maybe you were drunk and don't remember

Maybe I'm drunk...Spoiler isn't showing up

Last edited:

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020

View attachment 1500622

View attachment 1500625

View attachment 1500628

think it might be the wrong name used.
doesn't really look like ava. Looks like Darya without the headdress

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
think it might be the wrong name used.
doesn't really look like ava. Looks like Darya without the headdress
Dunno man, Darya is blonde in every scene she is in. I don't know. If it's a name thing then the dev typed the shit out of "Ava" the whole time in the tent, lol.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes