• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

evyleu

Oct 24, 2021
I completely agree with what you say, but even if you mark these events as "Exeptionel" or "Avoidable" there are some who do not agree, even if you do it all out of passion to make the game original, striking, alive, realistic... it's not good... Why? Well, you have to understand, mixing nasty things that are realistic in a game, it's reeaally bad.

Mad King, you have to redo Vis in another "landlady" or in the 9999th harem where everyone fucks for no reason, it's... very original..
Original and *** are opposites, almost all games of this type are copies, especially the "female protagonist"

Reactions: _baka_

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
This- Every great sandbox game involves an in depth quest log-
There's a game in here called Timestamps that's sandbox- it has a great questlog that points you in the direction where you need to go to progress
I'm not saying make Timestamps-Vis edition- just pointing out how quest logs make or break a sandbox.

And at least he didn't go and suddenly make this a Rpgm game lolol

though he's lucky I enjoy this story the 1.5 VN makes you redo the entire game- all my previous saves have errors
Additionally, sandbox games still need some form of linear story to it, where some things should be blocked from happening unless something else happens, or different versions of scenes would be needed, e.g. meeting a new character who knows another character, or a reaction to something that will happen. However, many games choose to sidestep that problem by having just standalone content, and that's where sandbox games become not very good.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
THIRD TIME IS A CHARM??
I have asked twice already with no response, HOW DO I GO BACK TO CONTINUE THE STORY???|
As I have said before, I am stuck on this sandbox section and cannot DO anything else!
SO AGAIN I ask, please answer this VERY simple question!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
THANK YOU for at least replying, I do not have access to that, what do I need to do to get it, I cant see anything else I need to expand or add.
Are you using the latest build? I think it was yesterday, when Mad King update his build because of an error with the sandbox version. At least the Mega link should be up to date.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Are you using the latest build? I think it was yesterday when Mad King update his build because of an error with the sandbox version. At least the Mega link should be up to date.
FIRST off, I am sure you aren't aware of this but you have helped me in more than 2 and a half dozen games since I started here, your advice has never steered me wrong even once, and I was playing 1.4 instead of the newer 1.5, which I am downloading as I type this to you.
I am sure that will fix the issue and I appreciate your help....yet again.

Reactions: c3p0

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
THIRD TIME IS A CHARM??
I have asked twice already with no response, HOW DO I GO BACK TO CONTINUE THE STORY???|
As I have said before, I am stuck on this sandbox section and cannot DO anything else!
SO AGAIN I ask, please answer this VERY simple question!
Hi mate,

Sorry if I missed your question. When an update will be be released, you can trigger it through the single-player button.
howto.jpg

After you complete the update, you will be redirected to the sandbox screen.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Hi mate,

Sorry if I missed your question. When an update will be be released, you can trigger it through the single-player button.
View attachment 1499733

After you complete the update, you will be redirected to the sandbox screen.
Thank you for your reply, yeah c3p0 helped again, like (s)he usually does.
So I am downloading the latest version through the slowest torrent I have ever seen, since I am at my daily max with Mega,
I should have it in about an hour lol.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I just want to know if optional NTR will include family members (Morgana, Morrigan, Lilliana) as well. If they are included, then i fear this game is not for me.
if you are into family members, you won't even see the option.

Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
A pity the dev didn't do the reasonable thing and release the fix as a patch. I don't enjoy having to download almost 5 gigs just to fix a few errors.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
if you are into family members, you won't even see the option.
But the possibility of content will make me irk even though i wont take that path. So, yeah, thats why i'm not into "optional" ntr games as well. I can make exception only if those games give exception to main love interests (in vis, they are family members).

Reactions: EJW
Jul 2, 2017
0.5 mb 30 fps 3 sec 300x125 px
View attachment 1498623
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1520695_1.gif
0.6 mb 30 fps 3 sec 300x125 px
View attachment 1498624
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1520696_2.gif
0.5 mb 30 fps 3 sec 300x125 px
View attachment 1498625
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1520697_3.gif
0.6 mb 30 fps 3 sec 300x125 px
View attachment 1498626
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1520698_4.gif
0.9 mb 30 fps 3 sec 300x125 px
View attachment 1498627
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1520699_5.gif
Great work mate! But where is Morgana banner? ;(

Jul 2, 2017
Nothing amuses me as much as people complaining about the OPTIONAL ntr ... xD :ROFLMAO: Players who haven't seen the ntr tag or asked if it's in the game didn't even know about it because it DOESN'T APPEAR if you don't want to. Btw... If you like apples and not pears, and they also sell pears in the store because others client like them and buy them, then what? You are boycotting the store because you like apples, not pears, which you DO NOT BUY. Are you crying in the corner or what does it look like? Im curious how your minds work exacly? :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes