Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning folks. SanchoMod progress update #(insert a whole bunch of numbers here).

I got interrupted many times yesterday afternoon and last night....suffice it to say I have a small hangover but back at it. I added many more tweaks, bells, whistles, (to polish the base VN's GUI) and fleshed out the custom Gallery. All that's truly left is getting the rest of the scenes coded in for the Gallery as I'm bug testing each one of them as I go so I won't have to backtrack. Below are teasers in current form. Don't freakout of the black/white thumbnails, they are colorized when you mouse hover for effect....cause that's how we roll. I've coded each scene so variables don't matter and the appropriate ambience sounds are included with the scene as with normal playthrough. I know I'm rambling at this point but just making it clear that this is a proper Gallery and not some hack "modders" shitty attempt at copy/paste from others work (you know that pisses me off to no end). Anyway...

Note how I've excluded the necessary UI automatically so you can't inadvertently crash the game with the way it's been scripted to date. The SanchoMod MiniMenu button also automatically changes to an "End Replay" button as needed. Of course you can end replays the normal RenPy method via the Game Menu as well. Both of those features are highlighted below for reference.

Regards, I'm back to it. I need to get this project off my plate while there is still some "weekend" left in the end of this week.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
G
Good morning folks. SanchoMod progress update #(insert a whole bunch of numbers here).

I got interrupted many times yesterday afternoon and last night....suffice it to say I have a small hangover but back at it. I added many more tweaks, bells, whistles, (to polish the base VN's GUI) and fleshed out the custom Gallery. All that's truly left is getting the rest of the scenes coded in for the Gallery as I'm bug testing each one of them as I go so I won't have to backtrack. Below are teasers in current form. Don't freakout of the black/white thumbnails, they are colorized when you mouse hover for effect....cause that's how we roll. I've coded each scene so variables don't matter and the appropriate ambience sounds are included with the scene as with normal playthrough. I know I'm rambling at this point but just making it clear that this is a proper Gallery and not some hack "modders" shitty attempt at copy/paste from others work (you know that pisses me off to no end). Anyway...

Note how I've excluded the necessary UI automatically so you can't inadvertently crash the game with the way it's been scripted to date. The SanchoMod MiniMenu button also automatically changes to an "End Replay" button as needed. Of course you can end replays the normal RenPy method via the Game Menu as well. Both of those features are highlighted below for reference.

Regards, I'm back to it. I need to get this project off my plate while there is still some "weekend" left in the end of this week.

Great work

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020

Thanks for all your effort love your mods.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for all your effort love your mods.
Appreciate you as well brother, you've had my back and you know I've yours. I would have shot you a beta of the mod but I'm changing things so fast it wouldn't have done either of us any good. But....I think I'm done. I'm going to make some late breakfast, recheck everything, then compile the archives for deployment. I haven't overhauled it as much as BadMemories but I certainly went down the rabbit hole a bit. I think this dev deserves it as I've enjoyed the dialogue, their renders are good (they'll get better at animations in time), and where they lack in scripting talent I plan and can assist in raising the bar for them. Regards bud, I'm back to it.

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
Appreciate you as well brother, you've had my back and you know I've yours. I would have shot you a beta of the mod but I'm changing things so fast it wouldn't have done either of us any good. But....I think I'm done. I'm going to make some late breakfast, recheck everything, then compile the archives for deployment. I haven't overhauled it as much as BadMemories but I certainly went down the rabbit hole a bit. I think this dev deserves it as I've enjoyed the dialogue, their renders are good (they'll get better at animations in time), and where they lack in scripting talent I plan and can assist in raising the bar for them. Regards bud, I'm back to it.
Is the mod will be ready today? Im asking because im from IST time zone!?

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
All good about the beta, I don't expect stuff like that it's just a nice plus. Yea I've been playing this game since its first release it's unique and I love it, although I'm sticking with the VN version been burned too many times by crappy sandbox's maybe if I get bored enough ill try it and see if it's one of the better ones.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
Nothing amuses me as much as people complaining about the OPTIONAL ntr ... xD :ROFLMAO: Players who haven't seen the ntr tag or asked if it's in the game didn't even know about it because it DOESN'T APPEAR if you don't want to. Btw... If you like apples and not pears, and they also sell pears in the store because others client like them and buy them, then what? You are boycotting the store because you like apples, not pears, which you DO NOT BUY. Are you crying in the corner or what does it look like? Im curious how your minds work exacly? :unsure:
If i'm so much allergic to pears, that i cant
even bear to watch at the pears, then i wont go to the store at all.

And yes, I'm allgeric to NTR.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
I think they are masoquist. Its wasted 10 page of same theme. You not see the NTR exept guys like see and back again to no NTR path

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is the mod will be ready today? Im asking because im from IST time zone!?
I've been at it almost non-stop. It's a complete mod overhaul rather than just a quick WT update as you can see from my many update posts, being as transparent and communicative as possible. It will be done as soon as absolutely possible. I know waiting sucks, hang in there bud.

Reactions: Joey the mangaka

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Why New i patch still not here ??
The build with the fixed issues has been uploaded to this thread, on the hosts from the first page. This applies only for the sandbox build (the original one).

If you are talking about the other patch that people are making for this game, usually when it doesn't appear it means there aren't any changes related to the characters in that released update.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
If i'm so much allergic to pears, that i cant
even bear to watch at the pears, then i wont go to the store at all.

And yes, I'm allgeric to NTR.
I feel compelled to point out you are being both disingenuous and illogical.

If it is as you claim, you would walk to a grocery store, see the sign they are selling pears, then turn away from the store without entering. But, here you are, inside the store and complaining (repeatedly) about the store selling pears. You completely ignored the sign warning you about the pears, but yet feel compelled to nevertheless whine about their presence.

Tip: If you see the label and you are truly allergic, then stay away. To do otherwise is to invite scorn.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes