• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
So big question can you play This as a VN anymore (for me who just wants the story ) and if not how bad sandbox grind is ?

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
So big question can you play This as a VN anymore (for me who just wants the story ) and if not how bad sandbox grind is ?
atm sandbox isnt done and will be continuing after the hours long story that is quite enjoyable lol so currently the download is just VN nothing more

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
What's the NTR content on this game? Kind interested on playing it so a quick rundown would be nice

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
What's the NTR content on this game? Kind interested on playing it so a quick rundown would be nice
honestly i forgot the ntr, but its all your choice without giving too much away i cant remember any forced ntr besides maybe your conception lulz

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Hey there,

So what is on ROTL is not present in the original game and the only thing that Origins has with the main game, is that Morgana is present. Related to the points, they are crucial. For example, in this update, if you chose the right path, only then you can unlock scenes. This happens along the way. Points are a reference for unlocking different paths, outcomes, and rewards.
So by downloading the the "current game", the 1.3, would I get the 1.1, 1.2. and 1.3 content ONLY or does it include everything that the WT mentions? As otherwise, this would mean you play Rotl for the content from 0 to 1.0, and then get the 1.3
Now for the points, I would understand that different points give different routes, but it doesn't seem that way? For now at least. What I mean is that you should essentially only be collecting Lust for Morgana for example because that's the only path (with content) that's currently available, and other stuff comes later

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
So by downloading the the "current game", the 1.3, would I get the 1.1, 1.2. and 1.3 content ONLY or does it include everything that the WT mentions? As otherwise, this would mean you play Rotl for the content from 0 to 1.0, and then get the 1.3
Now for the points, I would understand that different points give different routes, but it doesn't seem that way? For now at least. What I mean is that you should essentially only be collecting Lust for Morgana for example because that's the only path (with content) that's currently available, and other stuff comes later
hmmmm i would dissect this more but suffice to say its version .1 - 1.3 atm so its the full version and all routs in it till 1.3 so nothing is missing to the best of my knowledge

grohotor

May 15, 2020
as a guy who had girlfriends who had a girlfriend its mildly amusing to see people who are so apposed to woman on woman its not like they are going to "fuck" them for you granted fingers work well hehe but dont replace dick haha
so a guy can do anything with your girl as long as he doesn't use his dick ?

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
so a guy can do anything with your girl as long as he doesn't use his dick ?
never said man i said woman ive been with woman who had girlfriends i wasn't involved with also had 3-4 sums involving multiple woman with them being one of them but i dont do MMF or anything i dont like dick as amusing as that can sound being a man but yeah woman can love woman with me but thats my double standard as a straight man

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Vis v1.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 12.07.2021 (now same textbox functionality as usual)

Last edited:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Ah.. So not the bad "NTR".. Should probably put some kind of disclaimer on the OP of what type it is to avoid those questions and confusion..

Will add to my download list.

Edit.. Or maybe not looking back into the past of the thread it is a full on lesbian NTR scenario.. I'm not into my girls being stolen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.
3.70 star(s) 86 Votes