susanjust2009

Nov 5, 2020
I'm stupid, so can anyone please explain in easy terms what is relation vetween Vis, Vis Origins, and RotL?
Semothing like:
"A" is main version
"B" has only part of "A". Everything found in "B" is also found in "A", but "A" has extra stuff ot top of "B".
"C" is a separate story not found in A or B.

Thanks!

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
It's been 2 years since I played this one,the younger sister was going to marry an idiot as I remember,is it avoidable? and I read that the older sister had scenes with someone else is it avoidable too ? :unsure:

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
I'm stupid, so can anyone please explain in easy terms what is relation vetween Vis, Vis Origins, and RotL?
Semothing like:
"A" is main version
"B" has only part of "A". Everything found in "B" is also found in "A", but "A" has extra stuff ot top of "B".
"C" is a separate story not found in A or B.

Thanks!
ROTL is out of Scope.
Origins is a stand-alone version with one of the main female characters in it.
So I would chose C

Reactions: susanjust2009

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
It's been 2 years since I played this one,the younger sister was going to marry an idiot as I remember,is it avoidable? and I read that the older sister had scenes with someone else is it avoidable too ? :unsure:
Well, things have changed drastically and in an interesting way. I recommend playing it and if you will not like it I am going to commit seppuku

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
maybe but that doesnt answer my download time vs gameplay time vs the last update and why i asked
The gameplay I would say that it is worth it. There are 30+ pages worth of script there. The issue with the download size, if I can call it an issue, is that the graphical part takes 90% of the game size.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
Well, things have changed drastically and in an interesting way. I recommend playing it and if you will not like it I am going to commit seppuku
I warn you that I am an ardent defender of harem,the love interests should be my mc's only:cool:

if it is not the case here,can I prepare the sword now ? :KEK:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
The gameplay I would say that it is worth it. There are 30+ pages worth of script there. The issue with the download size, if I can call it an issue, is that the graphical part takes 90% of the game size.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol maybe but after 100+ games on here 40+ real life virgins i would say im top tier for finding boredom with these lol 1g is aprox 1 hour and unless this is the end of this version im better off waiting till the next update for a couple sex scenes and why i asked update time vs previous gameplay since i enjoy sitting down to enjoy a story then a quick bit of sex then its over so to speak

Reactions: genthrow

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
lol maybe but after 100+ games on here 40+ real life virgins i would say im top tier for finding boredom with these lol 1g is aprox 1 hour and unless this is the end of this version im better off waiting till the next update for a couple sex scenes and why i asked update time vs previous gameplay since i enjoy sitting down to enjoy a story then a quick bit of sex then its over so to speak
Related to the story, I would say it's more than interesting. There is a plot, one that rather bigger than anything that is here and related to the size. There people here that have spent 7 hours plus on this game. Also, I added animations for the adult scenes, which increase the size of the game.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes