johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1613321385095.png

Hey there,

With this update there will be a little reveal about Morrigan, which I hope you will enjoy it. At the end of the update there will be adult content with the character that is displayed in the picture. That is of course if you chose to have a relationship with her and if she chose to embrace Lilith's vision and renounce her moral.... standards. Who could that be?! As a side note, it will be animated. :D
Now, I must say that initially I wanted for the battle to be implemented with this release but I figured out that most likely I will not be able to finish it in time and so I decided to implement it with in the sandbox release, given that with the animations, the renders will reach around 300 images.

Fingers crossed while I bully my GPU.

Yours,
Mad King

Mrblack

Feb 28, 2018
View attachment 1036588

Hey there,

With this update there will be a little reveal about Morrigan, which I hope you will enjoy it. At the end of the update there will be adult content with the character that is displayed in the picture. That is of course if you chose to have a relationship with her and if she chose to embrace Lilith's vision and renounce her moral.... standards. Who could that be?! As a side note, it will be animated. :D
Now, I must say that initially I wanted for the battle to be implemented with this release but I figured out that most likely I will not be able to finish it in time and so I decided to implement it with in the sandbox release, given that with the animations, the renders will reach around 300 images.

Yours,
Mad King
I cant wait this game has gotten me hooked!!

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
View attachment 1036588

Hey there,

Yours,
Mad King
Our Dragon Age: Origins ritual is finally here! I seriously hope I didn't stick around for 2 years just to get disappointed.

High_priest_of_Ru

Dec 29, 2019
Download links don't work. Tried anything but mega. Anon and File drop an error and NOPY forbids download at 96%. I tried almost 10 times xD

Can you fix it, guys?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I had to start from zero.. I am absolutely enjoying it.. but i get the feeling father might have been way better man and ruler than I thought.. he is making so much sense now.

I mean, he is a total asshole, but might have been a good ruler with a head on his shoulder, not simply thinking with his dick.

sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
RotL is a completely separate build to Vis Prologue. I was under the (possibly mistaken) assumption that now Origins was out RotL would be removed but I guess not. RotL has sandbox elements and some character stories not in Prologue. The sandbox elements are coming to Vis main in the next update (maybe this is when RotL will be removed).

Not entirely sure what's the long-term plan is hahaha.....but saves will not work as it's a completely different build.
this kinda sums it up NukaCola soo i would recommend the main game! :)

sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
I just played the RotL and I always catch myself in sandbox modes to keep checking every area at different daytimes (weekdays) for content but to get dissappointed which leads to an unending content grind which as a player doesnt seem satisfying... I know its just a standalone early sandbox mode but it feels like compared especially with chapter 1 (pure VN) and with this REALLY awesome righting style / the great story like a huge setback... so just wanna say that the story driven VN in chapter 1 casted a spell on me which feeling is completely missing playing a sandbox mode. there are many other sandbox modes but unfortunately they cannot achieve the same deepness of the first chapter :( I know Mad King does an awesome job here and I hope he can change my opinion on sandbox modes

ps: really no pressure intended just my opinion but like you said "No pressure but if you do it wrong, you die!" :D :D

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
I just played the RotL and I always catch myself in sandbox modes to keep checking every area at different daytimes (weekdays) for content but to get dissappointed which leads to an unending content grind which as a player doesnt seem satisfying... I know its just a standalone early sandbox mode but it feels like compared especially with chapter 1 (pure VN) and with this REALLY awesome righting style / the great story like a huge setback... so just wanna say that the story driven VN in chapter 1 casted a spell on me which feeling is completely missing playing a sandbox mode. there are many other sandbox modes but unfortunately they cannot achieve the same deepness of the first chapter :( I know Mad King does an awesome job here and I hope he can change my opinion on sandbox modes

ps: really no pressure intended just my opinion but like you said "No pressure but if you do it wrong, you die!" :D :D
Hey there,
The ROTL is a relic from the period when the main game had the sandbox as well. It was something basic that I did myself. For the new sandbox feature, I hired a dev to do a great job on it and hopefully, it won't disappoint. I will hold a poll on Patreon or a free discussion with all the players in which we are going to talk about the 'must have' and 'don't implement' in the sandbox part from the gamer's point of view.

P.S. The story from ROTL was more focused on the side characters. ROTL was a try and fail for me, from which I learned.

On the other hand, now I am releasing 1.3 on Patreon. I just need for the Mega to finish.

Last edited:

venom24000

Jul 12, 2020
Hey there,
The ROTL is a relic from the period when the main game had the sandbox as well. It was something basic that I did myself. For the new sandbox feature, I hired a dev to do a great job on it and hopefully, it won't disappoint. I will hold a poll on Patreon or a free discussion with all the players in which we are going to talk about the 'must have' and 'don't implement' in the sandbox part from the gamer's point of view.

P.S. The story from ROTL was more focused on the side characters. ROTL was a try and fail for me, from which I learned.

On the other hand, now I am releasing 1.3 on Patreon. I just need for the Mega to finish.
bigg fan

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I vaguely remember playing an earlier version of this. Iirc there is incest with a sister, right?
Are there any other family members MC can be involved with by now?

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
considering the lack of mention of sandbox in this update im guessing its super short can anyone clarify more so i dont spent an hour downloading 10 min or less of content....

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes