Jun 28, 2020
Yes. I think that due to that scene that happened in Oblivion, between Anette and Decima, I inherited that tag. I don't know why, because it was basically a scene between Decima and Anette's soul, but I assume that on the same logic if we dream of having sex with another person, we are cheaters. I will do an update and add an option to that scene so that at least could be an optional NTR tag. Mainly because there are people that would think that the whole game is with unavoidable NTR which would make them avoid this game.
Seems like some people on this site have made it their personal mission to label every game with MC's penis not eternally glued to every cunt in a 1000m radius as an ntr fetish. It isn't helping anyone really given the actual fetish is about a very specific and very extreme cuckoldry+rape fantasy. Things like voyeurism and sharing/swinging aren't remotely close to that, indeed the complete opposite since everyone involved voluntarily participates in sex with everyone else. Even the western version of cucking is clearly distinct from netorare.

Imo it just screams bad faith and cancels the point of that tag to begin with. I hope they come up with another tag for situations like in this game where female LIs are shown having sex without the intention of causing jealousy to satisfy a specific fetish.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1612497309380.png

Hi mates,

Well, I have news about the old pirate. He has gone with every bottle of rum to the goddess of vision. There he pleads her to hasten with the visions of our hero's future, while throwing at her feet every bottle that he had. She smiles and turns his back at him. After a moment of silence, she tells him that no mortal could ever control her, and she will create the visions at her own desire.
Meanwhile, the god of whispers is waiting for the old sailor to brings news about the visions. What a great challenge awaits our old pirate...

So, in other words, I am still rendering and my good old GPU is taking its time, scrips are sent to proofreading.

Fingers crossed and drink rum,
Yours,
Mad King
Professional pirate.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
This turns the visual novel dial up to 11, which I definitely wasn't prepared for since it isn't listed as a VN even though Visual Novel is in the genre list in the Overview.

Nothing against the story itself, but woof is it a tremendous amount of reading and little decision making I wasn't prepared for.

Reactions: Aennor

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
This turns the visual novel dial up to 11, which I definitely wasn't prepared for since it isn't listed as a VN even though Visual Novel is in the genre list in the Overview.

Nothing against the story itself, but woof is it a tremendous amount of reading and little decision making I wasn't prepared for.
Yeah its been pretty much a kinetic novel for 2 years now although all that time was wasted being technically the prologue, the story might get more branched, choice based now (and hopefully more action too)

Reactions: Aennor

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I really like this novel. But I dislike that when Morgana speaks it says mother instead of her name. She is a character beyond being MC's mother. Is there no way to correct that?

• Haha
Reactions: Aennor and -L-L-MJ-

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SOO I just replayed the first chapter and when I noticed these two words at the end. I really hope you dont go too hard on us Mad King for wanting the pure evil Morrigan :D
Morrigan's story won't disappoint, I hope, and I think some people will be surprised by this release.

3.80 star(s) 87 Votes