FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Funny how you're the one acting all mighty on how my voiced opinion should be and not what I want to say, twist it as you like, it doesnt change the fact that you just don't agree with it and got so salty about it. JFY the dev answered me, so he awknowledged my criticism even if I am pretty sure it wont change anything, nor that was my goal to start with. Reform? You're the one that turned this into a hate festival, not me. Don't agree with me? Fine, just dont lecture me like you're above me or something
Sigh. Blocked.

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
View attachment 997646

Dear mate,
I am writing this letter to let you know about the strangest thing that happened to me today. I enjoyed a good cup of ale, down at the inn in the imperial city, when a messenger came to me. He said that he brings dire news about a certain king from the colonized lands. At first, I thought that this messenger was lying, only to get a free cup of ale... but you can imagine how surprised I was when I figured out that he was not.
He said that no matter what people think, we are going to build our future. Defying every odds, we stand at the genesis of a new religion and we should join this young king in his fight to maintain what is rightfully his. Those who join his ranks will receive his blessing to become rightful citizens in his kingdom, receiving a free house, woman/women (with no mothers-in-law attached as part of this deal).
I must say I am intrigued by this and I think I will give it a try. Anyway, I was sick of this imperial city and its high prices.
I hope you will join me in this quest,

Ælfheah Underhill

Now, leaving aside this letter I stole from the inn, I will talk a bit about the update.
The first and most important thing is that we will become the founders, if I may go that far, of a religion. By this, we are going to defy the old gods and their allies.
The second thing, which I do hope I can make it until the end, is that I plan to render battle scenes, which will be my first time and my only concern is that my GPU won't take it but I plan to do it and try my best to succeed.
Due to this last part, I can say that the update will be released at the beginning of the next month.
So, fingers crossed for me to create an amazing adventure.
Cheers,
Mad King
I'm so excited now. It will be tiring to do the war scenes. Therefore, the section that comes with the new update may be short.
sex scenes may likewise be little or nothing.
of course, this is my opinion, do not get me wrong, guys. :giggle:

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
I'm so excited now. It will be tiring to do the war scenes. Therefore, the section that comes with the new update may be short.
sex scenes may likewise be little or nothing.
of course, this is my opinion, do not get me wrong, guys. :giggle:
Patience my young apprentice. I will reveal the true beauty of the dark side.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
really enjoyed the story in this, but not too hyped about a large story going into a management/war simulator since your either going to make it into some kind of kinetic sandbox like love of magic did with a set time frame for off time and main quest story, or it will devolve into a side quest grinder with main quest events after achieving specific results like in sandbox games, or it will be made into an rpgmaker game i can probably imagine. at any rate ill find out in the future, I just hope its good, because id hate to see such a great story dive bomb due to changing things so drastically

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Hi, I finished your most recent update last weekend and enjoyed it a lot. So my first question is are there distinct good vs evil paths/outcomes? Secondly will the 'good' path not let you do the 'cest? It sounded that way from the dialogue surrounding multiple choice forks.
WTH would you think the good path will not include incest, i mean what the incentive to be a good guy if you don't get the girls

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hi, I finished your most recent update last weekend and enjoyed it a lot. So my first question is are there distinct good vs evil paths/outcomes? Secondly will the 'good' path not let you do the 'cest? It sounded that way from the dialogue surrounding multiple choice forks.
Hey there,
At the first stages of the game, when I was planning future development, I wanted to implement, with the sandbox part, a good vs evil alignment system. Now, once that I created the features documentation for the dev to implement for the sandbox, I realized that having a good and evil system would need a reference and that would somehow be the opposite of what I wanted to deliver. First thing, because what would that reference be? The moral values that we inherit? The moral values from our current society? My values?
Second, I want the decisions and outcomes to exist in a universe where the player is the center of it, and where there isn't anyone to tell him/her what is good or bad. That doesn't mean that there won't be consequences, but those will be either good, acceptable, or bad from the player's perspective.
One of the reasons I will implement this is because I want the players to be free of any restrain and be their true selves in the game and create their moral standards.
Related to other characters, especially female ones, choices will reflect the relationship between the MC and that character. You are free to do as you see fit.
To partially answer your question, related to religion, I want for each deity to create levels of worship. With each level, you will be able to gain different bonuses, from special units in the army to lovers. At the highest level, there will be some requirements to be met, but I won't spoil the surprise.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Hey there,
At the first stages of the game, when I was planning future development, I wanted to implement, with the sandbox part, a good vs evil alignment system. Now, once that I created the features documentation for the dev to implement for the sandbox, I realized that having a good and evil system would need a reference and that would somehow be the opposite of what I wanted to deliver. First thing, because what would that reference be? The moral values that we inherit? The moral values from our current society? My values?
Second, I want the decisions and outcomes to exist in a universe where the player is the center of it, and where there isn't anyone to tell him/her what is good or bad. That doesn't mean that there won't be consequences, but those will be either good, acceptable, or bad from the player's perspective.
One of the reasons I will implement this is because I want the players to be free of any restrain and be their true selves in the game and create their moral standards.
Related to other characters, especially female ones, choices will reflect the relationship between the MC and that character. You are free to do as you see fit.
To partially answer your question, related to religion, I want for each deity to create levels of worship. With each level, you will be able to gain different bonuses, from special units in the army to lovers. At the highest level, there will be some requirements to be met, but I won't spoil the surprise.
this reminds me of a couple conversations about religion ive had in the past, and going off the story up till now is the whole "dancing to the tune of the gods or fallowing what you find to be truly free to yourself" it borders on anarchy, and all i can say is i hope it fallows some basic things like genocide bad unless its to eradicate a "blight" type of scenario, the story so far has been building a whole lawful good to chaotic good in a basic sense with leadership over warrior and such so im curious how you will end up going about it since your bringing in a good and evil goddess, from the way it looks with how the story shows it i want to almost guess the "good" goddess is Anete's mother seeing as she's helped you in the past and kept you alive long enough for Morrigan to find you after the whole killing of the merc captain, and the fact she has blue eyes while "powered up" while everyone from oblivion have red, as for evil i could guess Lilith but near the end she shows 2 sides somewhat depending on your choices at any rate like i said im curious how things are going to come about

MammaMea

Donor
Apr 14, 2018
I don't know yet if cheating will do any good but here is what I have found so far.

It maybe best not to use cheats because it could break your saves.

Some of the cheats work and some get reset to what the game gives you so use as you see fit.

xx= number you want.

Mother
mot_love = xx
mot_lust = xx
mot_corruption = xx

Twin sister.
mor_love = xx
mor_lust = xx
mor_corruption = xx

Younger Sister.
lil_love = xx
lil_lust = xx
lil_corruption = xx

MC

leader_stat = xx
seducer_stat = xx
warrior_stat = xx
lover_stat = xx

There is also these 2 but there set to zero at this time and I have not found a use for them yet, I am still in the beginning of the VN.

coins = xx
royalgem = xx

I will add to these if it is needed.
i m a noob when it comes to this, where to put this bro??

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Reactions: MammaMea
3.80 star(s) 87 Votes